Forceful opinion thread

Reminder to never look at DLC. Pretend it doesn't exist. Judge the game solely on what's in the base game, and if it's not enough, the game is shit.

Attached: 1551665922421.jpg (1242x1496, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I02YLvnfSmE
web.archive.org/web/20120723074400/http://www.tecca.com/news/2012/07/16/7-elevens-maggi-mashed-potatoes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1642481784308.jpg (528x703, 83.93K)

DLC fixes all games.
Source: me

Attached: 1627069390968.png (256x302, 149.32K)

What exactly is the purpose of the fucking bread in that tray? Were the calories from all that fried greasy fatty shit not enough that they just jammed 3 fucking loafs of toasted bread in there?

Attached: 1532062144965.png (500x500, 131.63K)

I don't like accordion fries.

Pirate both the base game and the DLC, then the distinction becomes irrelevant. Problem solved.

Don't you have a glass of water to drink, pussy?

For me, it's the caniac combo with no coleslaw and extra toast.

Mehhh

Heartburn on a tray

Canes is good chicken but the tenders are too small imo

As long as you don't talk about the DLC and effectively market it through word of mouth, okay.

why do people like raising cane's so much when it's just chicken strips

christ that is repulsive

Same, like their lemonade aswell.

It tastes good

That's like 3 times as much food as I'd want. I think for me maybe 2 of those fingers and a handful of fries would be enough.

Because just chicken strips are good.

It looks like some sort of gangrened leg or ulcerated pus, to Americans though that's just some delicious form of meal or ''chicken'' as they call it

Do americans really?

It's to soak up juices, clean up a plate, make a sandwich if desired, and to make sure that the meal does not become to messy.

That's a fairly small amount of Raising Canes for an average-sized person, I'd say? The main reason fast-food cooks so fast and "lasts" so short is that there isn't much density to it. I wouldn't WANT to eat a double helping of tendies in that timeframe, but I could easily.

Make a sandwich? With all that greasy slop and sauces, you wanna make a sandwich you fat fuck?

Post some good looking chicken strips then

I've never heard them called that, is that a regional name or is that just a you thing?

Yes.

fuck yeah

Gimme some of that coleslaw

no.

Attached: friede.gif (500x246, 1.78M)

More like Scottish

this is unironically just a snack for me, because I crinkle cut fries and would toss em. that little bit of chicken isn't enough for a meal

Next you're going to tell me you don't call these potato gems.

Attached: download.png (560x460, 579.72K)

Damn, I haven't had some good chicken strips/tendies/fingers in ages

that place sucks, they don't have fucking bbq suace, their special sauce is literally just ketchup and mayonnaise and the strips were nothing special.

You are fat

When I go to Caine's and order the Cainiac Combo, I always get it "No Toast, No Slaw, Xtra Xtra Fries" and then throw the sauce away.

The raisin canes has nice toast and fries but not bland chicken strips.

Is the drink fried too?

nah, also forgot i hate coleslaw and would toss that too. those are small fingers so it's really not a full meal

The fuck is a tassie spud

Attached: EED5C4FA-5A96-4CFE-9611-364626CD9F80.jpg (308x450, 37.64K)

Cane's fucking sucks. Everyone I know who talks it up praises the sauce but it's mediocre at best and only is there so you don't choke on their dry as fuck bland chicken. Do they even season the breading? I can cut and fry a chicken breast in plain flour myself and not have to pay $15 to include soggy bread.

Yea they should flavor them more, I like their sauce and wish they would just sell it.

With the sauce it is palatable but the chicken strips are so bland. It doesn't have enough seasoning.

A potato from Tasmania apparently.

Because it's white people food, no seasoning, all bland as fuck

>Europoors acting like they eat better.

Stay mad and poor, nigger importers.

The physical volume of the food in your stomach is what determines if you feel full from eating it. The only way that eating that many chicken tenders and fries won't make you feel full is if your stomach is engorged from habitual overeating.

Mutt's law, when losing an online argument, always resort to racism and racebating

seethe yuromutt

AND THIS...IS TO GO...EVEN FURTHER...BEYOND!

Attached: Mashed Potato machine.webm (720x480, 1.98M)

Not that user but I’m fat as fuck and can eat about half of that and be full, then save the other half for later

Definitely an american moment

>nigger importers
Fried chicken and fries are literally nigger food though.

Go back and pretend you know what you're talking about with the rest of the cu/ck/s you fucking tastelet.

okay but how far away is "later"?

whenever i go to 7/11 i get at least cups of these

Canes is bland as fuck and the only people I know that like it are white. The bland unseasoned white food meme is real.

I really like Lee's recipe bonsai sauce

>Americans literally talk about fast food chains as if it were a normal topic of conversation and even ''rate'' them in tierlists
Why are they like this?

Attached: 1643423882744.jpg (548x512, 24.85K)

>me after a heavy night of PBR and Seagrams 7.

about 3-4 hours

3*

The toast is the best part.

>I wouldn't WANT to eat a double helping of tendies in that timeframe
That's the gayest post I've seen today and I just scrolled past a "post your setup" thread with a pic of two dudes with their dicks out in the OP

because we are not 3rd world like you, favela monkey

Depends

seethe

youtube.com/watch?v=I02YLvnfSmE
rent free

>nigger importers.
europe had very little slaves and they were mostly in spain and italy

Is food so scarce where you come from that it's forbidden to talk about?

I wish I knew user. Being a poorfag American has made me appreciate actually cooking things to taste when my senses haven't been dulled by salt and sugar overload.

>europe had very little slaves
Now now, skipping your elementary school history lessons isn't a good idea user

>Japanese people don't understand American food

Attached: 1651010271290.webm (640x480, 2.82M)

He's talking about immigrants you fucking brainlet

Attached: breton child molester.jpg (750x375, 61.4K)

No you fat american mutt, where I am from we talk about homemade food and different local chains with actual cooked food, not the shitty fast food jew you're brainwashed into liking, consuming and even talking about
Fast food is for poor mutts though

What the fuck does this have to do with food? Do you niggers have brainrot?

quite the bountiful meal you got there user. what's the drink?

Bloodborne DLC makes it go from 9/10 to 10/10 so, no.

God I love chinese food, I want to get super mega obese on chinese food and then explode and die.

Attached: A single portion of Chinese food in America.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

>turning 30 this year
>Have literally never had heart burn in my life
>constantly hear my friends and family bitch about it endlessly
What does it even feel like? Is it that bad, what causes it? I love eating greasy shitty food but I’ve never had it.

Why a diet soda of course, I'm on a diet after all

mmm
septic sauce

I was pissed when Lee’s got rid of their spicy pepper sauce.

Why you should already know the answer to that my dear user, it's an ice cold refreshing diet bepsi

taco-nigger importer

Attached: America2021.jpg (1440x960, 395.49K)

By heartburn I assume you mean acid reflex, is heartburn just the stupid mutt way of calling it?
Anyway it feels as if you're choking and have something hot and acid stuck in your throat, it usually happens to people who lay down after eating, overeat, drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes.

You do realize that eating fast food in any other country other than america is considered in poor taste and usually what poor people do right? And even on poor shitholes countrys or europe people don't have hypertension or diabetes and the amount of low quality life that you retards do right?

Attached: mama mia.png (375x367, 153.51K)

>bepsi

Attached: 1628489305123.png (600x654, 266.11K)

Post your kabob munchies box you fat fuck

only some genres are actual video games. if the game does not require some aspect of reflex or handeye coordination, you're playing what i would call an electronic boardgame. this by itself is not controversial, because who the fuck cares about such a slight distinction? the heat of my take comes from heavy players of the latter being depressives. if all you play are rts, jrpgs or visual novels or whatever, you're not engaging several centers of your brain for stimulation. you're basically falling asleep while awake. this is why fighter fans, action game players and adventure games naturally seem happier, the frenetic nature of the game keeps their emotions high, while sedative gamers are basically playing uno with themselves for hours.

Attached: 1649237187660.png (400x263, 226K)

Why it must always be America vs. Europe? Why don't we come together and make a dish that's good for all parties involved?

Who are they? I saw a comedy special with them in a hospital and if they laugh they get spanked.

Attached: target-tits-sister-bikinisexual-harassment-kids-sw-340x520.jpg (460x571, 45.17K)

American influence is still America, Juan Hernandez.

because you're talking about a melting pot of hundreds of diluted cultures vs a bunch of countries with distinct culinary identities and Britain
it's like comparing a mutt vs a purebred

I really don't understan why people pay for a dlc even when they don't like the base game.
>image unrelated

Attached: battlefield-bad-company-2-vietnam-dlc-411787.2.jpg (640x640, 63.6K)

We don’t want anything to do with Eurofags. They are the Californians of the world at large.

Newfag

Attached: 1650644150737.png (899x415, 78.41K)

>Why don't we come together and make a dish that's good for all parties involved
That's exactly what American food is

looks delicious, I probably wouldn't eat for like 2 days after this though

Why would it ever occur to me to even care at all about what other countries think?

>Yea Forums being Yea Forums
Wooooow dood I WAS RAHLLING AND IT WOULDN'T CAHM OOOUT

>nigger importers
hayy mi pendejo mutt, tú no tienes el derecho a decirle de está forma a nadie.

Attached: 1651327194755.png (900x600, 256.11K)

On the contrary, I think America is worse than a third world country today. And it's funny that you call someone "favela monkey" when your name is probably "Pablo Gonzalez"

Attached: Americandecay.jpg (710x1024, 153.45K)

One time I got food poisoning and spent a whole day puking, got the worst heartburn I have ever had in my entire life. Easily the most pain I have ever been in.

Oh shit they got Yoshinoya beef bowl in the hood?

I'm not into japan, why the fuck would I know about their average television shows?
I only know Takeshi's Castle and Game Center CX, and this is double the knowledge the average westerner knows about japan.

Attached: 1651418966539.jpg (460x345, 23.29K)

>OFF TOPIC SHIT GOOD

>Easily the most pain I have ever been in.
I have heartburn every sunday morning after drinking half a bottle of vodka, it's mildly inconvienient at best and goes away fast, quit being a pussy you've never been exposed to pain faggot.

Heartburn is the name of the pain, acid reflux is a condition where you get it often. Heartburn can be caused by other things, like puking caused by another illness.

>Takeshi's Castle
>not mXC
Well, you're wrong!

Considering most of America today seems to be "the hood" then yes. They got almost everything in the hood these days.

Based and true tbqh.

Attached: the arcade chad vs the jarpig virgin.png (1116x1200, 548.56K)

>literally american
>but we are not a 3rd world country!
what generations of southern incest culture does to my bro

To anyone who's seeing this for the first time, this is a comedy competition where these 5 comedians make Hotpot (Nabe) with unusual ingredients of their choosing, solely on the belief that it might taste good.
Noone got past a single bite.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-01 Gaki no Tsukai #834 (2006 12 10) — Absolutely Tasty 9 (Nabe (Hot Pot) ENG subbed.png (732x549, 1.05M)

I think they are the same thing and heart burn is the Americanism but I’ve also heard people use acid reflux as well. I’m not sure if there is a difference because I’ve never had either.

Attached: We start with the finest eggs and crack em on a hot sizzing stove.webm (1280x533, 2.99M)

>That's exactly what American food is

Attached: 1614134915767.png (497x480, 25.47K)

>American influence
The mashed potatoes it serves are from Maggi who only sell in Europe and Asia. They're also confirmed to be a popular fixture in non-American 7/11s, and there's yet to be footage of an American one.
web.archive.org/web/20120723074400/http://www.tecca.com/news/2012/07/16/7-elevens-maggi-mashed-potatoes/
I reiterate:
R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

Yeah I get heartburn after eating tomatos, this shit was a million times worse than that.

>would you like some bread w/ your bread?

fucking americans

That was probably linked to the poisoning then, you're mistaking heartburn with an irritated stomach after puking nigga

Do people really do that?

You will never be a japan, weeb.

>american cheese

Attached: 1479500732555.jpg (234x305, 34.77K)

me on the right
>succes is not predeterminated
>draws him whitout a chin

Attached: 1651333854403.gif (240x240, 1.34M)

Canes is amazing, however thats a fucking catering plate. Not a single person meal.

Good texas toast. Good fries. Tenders are lean and they just use eggs and milk for batter. The issue with them atm is their prices are fucking skyrocketing. A sandwhich combo is almost 10 bucks.

Juanito, it's called "American influence".

Attached: America 2022.png (1304x1398, 2.23M)

This guy would shit himself if he ever saw a chicken sandwich.

Counterpoint: Brood War, which turns Starcraft from a decent game to a legendary game.

>American influence
What's the influence? Being in an Asian city-state? Or being served Swiss mashed potatoes that are only sold in Europe and Asia? Please, tell me what's American about either of those things when this is a fixture not found in the United States.

Thats everywhere though. A Big Mac used to be 5 bucks, its almost 10 bucks now too. Dairy Queen's 6 piece combo is over 10 bucks.