If you don't own a PS5 now, you'll NEVER get one

tomshardware.com/news/intel-ceo-thinks-chip-shortage-will-stretch-to-2024

Attached: ChipShortage.png (621x835, 361.25K)

So, when's China going to invade Taiwan and make the chip shortage last an eternity?

As soon as Biden puts our troops in Ukraine, to protect his son's assets in the oil industry there.

PS5 will never have games. Nobody is missing out.

When they see how the Russia-Ukraine thing ends.

i mean its true the minute the us is occupied in th eukraine its lights out for taiwan

literally a bunch of kike billionaires got together and said "lets make even more money" and thats why theres a chip shortage
quit posting kikesoomer shill propaganda

when they have their own factories set up to the level that the invasion wouldn't affect their own supply

so either a) never or b) in the next 10-20 years. But first they need to avoid the impending demographic collapse.

PS5 doesn't even have games, so why would I buy one?

Don't you know, its the hypest machine on the earth fr fr. All the homies love my PS5, no cap.

it doesn't have games because no one has one, so publishers are starting to jump ship (or trying to). Why do you think Final Fantasy XVI was delayed?

oh fuck i better rush out and buy one so i can play ps5 games such as...
uh..
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

It's a good 4K Blu-ray player... if that's your thing... despite 4K movie downloads being prevalent now.

Attached: Blu-ray-PS5-et-4K-UHD-PlayStation-5-peut-il-les-jouer.jpg (900x600, 42.81K)

What would I even do with a PS5? The Nvidia leak and Sony itself confirmed that there will be a lot more PC ports. I wouldn't buy one regardless.

>If you don't own a PS5 now, you'll NEVER get one
Thank god I don't own one

don’t care, it has no games.

Why doesn't the USA make its own chips and quit wasting them on cars.

>never
Very late at the most, consider that the news is old because later Mitsubishi was added to the consortium and the factory will be so large and advanced that with the surplus will provide part of asia

Attached: 2022-05-01_203131.jpg (1157x1074, 367.5K)

How's the bitrate on downloads?

>Launching tomorrowPRIVATE SERVERS?!?!?!?!?

its expensive to pay white people 20USD an hour instead of chinks 20 cents an hour.

I’m so glad I got a gaming PC this week

If Sony keeps porting to PC you won't need one. I have one for Bloodborne, Demon's Souls and Gran Turismo 7. There are also PS4 exclusives you still can't get on PC like P5R. I also want Returnal but really want it on PC for mouse aim. If all that goes to PC I have no reason to hold on to the system any more, but they seem to know which ones people want the most on PC and keep tiptoeing around them..

finna straight bustin ass post

Had some disposable cash and thought I'd get a PS5 (even though I don't really need it for anything except maybe for GT7) and there's nothing in stock in Finland. I don't think I've ever seen a single unit in stock since it launched. Of course there are waiting lists and such but that's not really the way I want to deal with the situation. If I want to buy something I'll walk in and pick it up.
Scalpers are selling few units here and there but I'm not going to pay almost a double price for some soon-to-be obsolete electronics.

You're literally spreading propaganda democrat talking points. Inflation and shortages are caused by covid lockdowns, government overspending, national debt, leftoid regulations, and sanctions. Not because people who were greedy suddenly decided to become more greedy you absolute child.

This generation of consoles will be the worst.
We are experiencing a crash of 83 all over again

This, but for PC.

Attached: 1651430277207.png (1438x1643, 1.39M)

>no chip shortage
>pandemic starts
>handful of big companies panic buy loads if chips they don't immediately need
>tsmc can't keep up with orders
>pandemic over
>this is somehow still a problem
how?

kike billionaires benefiting from something =\= kike billionaires causing that same thing

it feel like the same games are shilled for more than a decade.

blackbag incoming. Sorry user.

>company that is making more money then ever due to specific event says they think said event will last CurrentYear+2
oh

Oh nooo, I'll never get to play those woke movie games, how can I go on?

Quick, I'll sell my PC to play CK3 on Xbox

No you dumb nigger, it's because they shut down the factories for the pandemic, and each individual chip takes each individual machine months to make.
Holy shit you're such a craterheaded retard. You realize this shit helps the rich jews because anyone who knows anything about anything will just scoff and ignore anyone who says anything similar to you, right?

>pandemic over
lmao
Once the ukraine conflict ends in november covid restrictions will start again.

I'm kind of fucking glad.
I got a fuckhuge backlog and a decent PC anyway.

"Work from home" caused everyone to buy electronics and supply chains related to chip manufacturing were affected by lockdowns. Chip demand has been outpacing supply ever since.

>We are experiencing a crash of 83 all over again

Attached: duane.gif (275x206, 3.75M)

They usually create that shortage to benefit from it and drive up prices, you fucking moron.
Remember that dude that bought the medical patent for insulin and drove up the prices 8000%?

Attached: 1633028929350.jpg (558x278, 23.9K)

This. The only thing that'll probably make me get a PS5 is if Persona 6 is PS5 exclusive but if it's also on PS4 or Steam then I'll pass.

making new chip factories is a pretty complex and expensive process because of the delicacy of the chips. Hence the shortage.

As for why we keep wasting them on cars, 80 years of favoring suburban sprawl and neglecting public transit systems

>being glad that this might actually kill off video games forever
It’s gonna be terrible when we get nothing

CHADtendo ahead of the curve once again.
Honestly this is only a problem for sony since ms will outbid them for any supply available.

anyone with insurance isn't paying that price. also, he's in jail for calling a hit on hildawg

I don't want one anyway

RE CESSION

Thank god

That's okay I did the smart thing this gen and invested in a gaming PC.

>A gaming PC can play PS1 and PS2 games from the disc
>PS5 owners will need to pay $100+ per year just to play PS1 and PS2 games
Funny because Duckstation has HD graphics, achievements, and all the sort of things that you would expect from a modern remaster.

Returnal?
>Hilary Clinton space sim!
Ratchet & Clank?
>kiddy cartoon game!
Spider-Man? The PS+ collection?
>doesn't count because it was ported to PS4?!

We have plenty of games, but Yea Forums is hell bent on reality denial and goalpost shifting to see that.

wow, two games and an expansion pack pretending to be a new game. Really knocking it out of the park.

Spider-Man will never go to PC, not for the next decade.

I've thought about Returnal a few times but I cannot justify the price tag.

Damn, can't wait to pay $500 for three games.

Yea Forums reception towards Returnal has warmed up though. Anons seem more accepting of it than the Demon's Souls Demake. Ugly character design, sure. But the gameplay looks good.

ratchet and clank had a tranny in it's game
there's no way that's a kid game
also fuck roguelites and who cares about bahman webslinging edition

Not possible under the current market

Lol they want. All posturing by them
>b-but Russia did so in Ukraine!
Amphibious Invasions are a whole different ball game and troop transporation is entirely reliant on a steady stream of ships ranging into the hundreds with enough protection. Taiwan has been built up like a fortress for the past 60 years.

Don't forget that, but it works surprisingly well for it. I think a m/kb would probably cut menu time by 10% on average at the most, with the pace of the game at default speed means a controller can keep up.

I say this as someone who has the platinum for Spider-Man. The Batman games are better. Unless we mention the Capcom fighters, Arkham City is the best superhero game.

>Spider-Man will never go to PC
are snoys really this delusional?

Attached: Screenshot_20220501-115226_Chrome.jpg (1080x1984, 436.54K)

This. Everyone needs to buy a PS5 at the first chance they can so that devs will start producing games for the console. DO YOU'RE PART!

Watch and see.
It will happen.
We will go to war

Horizon: Forbidden Fucking West

What's the issue? Who's waiting for what? PS5? lmao no one wants a PS5. What's even there to play on it?

no everyone should stop buying sony consoles so they can stop producing crap

A remake of a ps3 game

Shortages don't have to end, when you keep importing people for cheap labor this is the ultimate result.

lol
lmao

Not with that attitude it isn't, sir.

Attached: 1627951952360.png (738x466, 626.69K)

I have a theory that they will use the chip shortage to hype up Cloud gaming as a easy alternative, but what do I know?

If you want to convince me to spend $500 for a console, I'm gonna need more than that.

Why don't the car manufacturer jews kill the chip manufacturer jews for causing this artificial shortage? Why would they allow themselves to get fucked like this?

Attached: 1651431367811.png (438x456, 782.38K)

it's a coping mechanism to deal with the fact there are games that they can't play, I'd feel bad for them if they weren't such douchebags

fpbp, kikes seething in the replies

it's a status cymbal, you're a poor loser if you don't have one

gross

Attached: 1625875559727.jpg (225x224, 8.6K)

>get rid of cars and smartphones
>no more chip shortage
problem solved

PS5 does have a couple of games to play but they aren't anything to write home about, there's a reason why elden ring mogged the latest horizon game even on just the sony side

Attached: 1631549041409.png (1340x772, 1.28M)

should i spend £400 on a 6600 XT already

Attached: 1636679132085.png (657x527, 29.4K)

By the time these constraints alleviate, the PS6 will release and you will consoom it so who cares about piss5.

Chips for cars, wtf. What a bunch of faggots

based gamedev shilling is own game no one wants to buy

Attached: gigachad.jpg (800x450, 32.18K)

Those games will be on PC soon one way or another.

Lucky people.
/thread. PlayStation keeps becoming more and more worthless. No point having one these days.

I won't want the ps6 either

>buying AMD

Attached: 94f.jpg (600x569, 32.03K)

>Mediocre ubishit also available on PS4
kek

You expect Sony to produce games for a console people aren't buying?!
Buy it and they will deliver. It's simple.

CIA isn't going to give up their remote assassinationmobiles.

pull the trigger if you think you'll need an upgrade in the foreseeable future, things are going to get worse before they get better.

Nvidia is shit

So? GPUs are back in stock. My local store had 12 3080s for only a bit above MSRP.

Goddamn Intel is such a piece of shit. How has this dogshit company survived for so long?

AMD is even worse

nice its a win win situation then for not buying a ps5

>2024
Oh just in time for the democrats to cheat another election.

Because killing the people who make your shit that you don't know how to make yourself is really fucking stupid. This isn't something you can put in a third world country and expect people to get right.

Cars are being hit the worst because they use older, more well established versions of the chip that are not as profitable for chip makers
>t. Work in the auto industry

Because we were dumb enough to outsource everything that isn't military equipment.

There still won't be any games by then, so i couldn't give a fuck.

I'm having Dreamcast flashbacks. Hehehe

Attached: Chillin'.png (196x197, 33.6K)