BLAAAAID!!! BLAAAAAAAIDD!!!! RANNI BETRAYED YOU...

>BLAAAAID!!! BLAAAAAAAIDD!!!! RANNI BETRAYED YOU, SHE'S GONNA SEND THE BLACK KNIFES ASSASSINS AFTER YOU AND IJI! BLAAAAAAAAAAAIDD!!!!

Attached: 1650548459976.jpg (1149x657, 49.63K)

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1628115913521.jpg (1080x1641, 1.5M)

Is this a bot

Ranni didn't send them, it was the fingers

BLAIDDDDD

Attached: chrome_2022-05-01_19-02-43.png (1153x656, 1.01M)

I'm not a bot

Attached: 1642229141317.jpg (297x300, 33.01K)

>Ranni had a bunch of assassins from the eternal cities working for her
>Never had the magnificent idea of using them to find Nokron
>But she totally did use them to kill those two dudes she has no reason to kill

Attached: Voice_enable_0.png (484x346, 237.93K)

thats what a bot would say

I don't know if my quest glitched. Blaidd got trapped in the gaol, I got him out, he didn't show up in ranni's rise at all. I just kept bumblefucking around the underground, until I stumbled across the red blaidd spirit and killed it, only then, blaidd showed up at ranni's rise possessed or some shit. It made no fucking sense at all and I didn't feel like anything I did caused that sequence of events, it just felt random and without cohesion.

>until I stumbled across the red blaidd spirit and killed it
That's not Blaidd

ranni sent them. the fingers don't have control over the black knives, just the baleful shadows

>ranni sent them
Source?

>using assassins to kill things instead of finding things
idk sounds like she is using them right to me

>Jesus Christ they are Sites of Grace Marie
>Not Bonfires!
>SITES OF GRACE!!!

Attached: hankbros.jpg (1280x720, 64.51K)

>The Nox don't know how to access a Nox city
Right

Blaidd I don't have a fucking clue what is going on in this questline

Attached: 1571192283895.jpg (750x784, 77.61K)

ranni is the only one involved with the black knives, she has their leader jailed in the evergaol. the fingers don't control the knives.

your waifu is a murderer...

>she has their leader jailed in the evergaol
Surely that could be a motivation for the BKA to try and kill her and her servants?
Nah she sent them for no reason amirite

Sir, my family, my whole family, was in Caelid East, sir

Harmless delivery drones have been dispatched to your location. Make sure you're outside to receive a special present.

Attached: 1630252810781.jpg (813x1024, 67.12K)

why do they only go and kill blaidd when he's going MKULTRA?

why would the fingers send assassins after blaidd when he's trying to kill ranni? why would the assassins only strike when blaidd is crazy?

she fucking killed him

that's actually Blaidd's dad Blaide who was trapped after betraying Ranni's mother Renalla during the war, his son was captured into servitude

>why would the fingers send assassins after blaidd when he's trying to kill ranni
But he isn't?
On top of that Ranni isn't even there anymore and she won't see them again?

I get Blaid, he was going insane, and was resisting going after her, but why Iji? And it does make sense the fingers would go after her, Blaid was resisting them, so it's logical that they would send someone else, Ranni did imprisoned the black knifes leader, so it could very well be them.

There are more BKAs working/protecting places of interest to Marika compared to Ranni
Ranni haters are fucking retards I tell you what

"Oh, it's you... It's me, Blaidd. Old Iji trapped me here. Told me I'd bring nought but bale to Lady Ranni. But there's no chance that could happen. I'm part of her being. Her very shadow... I thought old Iji knew as much... Honestly, I don't know what's going on anymore..."

she killed blaidd, and then she killed iji....and then...she's gonna get you....

Unthinkable, how could Blaidd… How did he break free from his cell? No, more importantly… Blaidd became a curse that plagued Lady Ranni, yet in madness, gave himself to her. I’ve made a grave misjudgement. And I thought myself a capable war counselor

>TARNIIISHED!!! TARNIIIIIIISHED!!!! DON'T OPEN THE GAOL, RANNI'S HAVING A WOMAN MOMENT! TARNIIIISHED!!!

>TARNIIIIIISHED SHE KILLED IJII AND BLAIDD AND EVEN SELUVIUS, DON'T TRUST HER. DON'T GIVE HER THE ELDEN RING, SHE DOESN'T HAVE A VAGINA, TARNIIIIIIISHED

He led the poachers to Jarbug. Remember to kill him when you have the chance

Attached: file.png (1327x720, 1.41M)

You gotta be kidding with this shit lmao. I refuse to believe this fanfictiony shit is real lol, lmao again

everything related to elden reddit is painfully unfunny

>People still deny that she did it all
Even Blaidd is completely mindbroken BEGGING to still be of use to Ranni after having her personal assassins attempt to take his life

there is no source. this guy has been spamming this shit in /vg/ and on Yea Forums and getting called a retard by basically everyone and he just keeps doubling down.

He killed the assassins going after Ranni, you flat-headed baboon.

blaidd chose to fight the assassins when they came for ranni. thats why they are infront of rannis rise. It says on blaidds armor that even while mind controlled he was still trying to resist and trying to protect ranni.

"I stole a fragment of the Rune of Death, and used it to forge the godslaying black knives through fearsome rite.
I did it all."

fucking cope you simp. she's a murderer. ijji knew that as soon as blaidd went MKULTRA ranni would eliminate him thereafter

>So mindbroken he thinks Godwyn getting killed has anything to do with Blaidd and Iji

There isn't one, people say she's the gale queen or what ever but she clearly isn't, that queen's name means twilight while Ranni represents midnight. The fact she took advantage of the dark knife plot means she's after them, despite the fingers controlling Blaidd, and the black knives killing even those loyal to her, and the giant telling you black knives hunt down Ranni for her treachery early on when you meet him and says it's the cost of following her

>ranni creates the black knife assassins
>has their leader locked up
>they only activate to kill blaidd when he's trying to kill ranni
>they go on and fucking murder ijji too

why would they only activate to kill blaidd...when he's trying to kill ranni? solve this riddle, simp

>Nokron discovered the finger-killing knife
>The fingers retaliated by calling the ayyy lmao dragonfly to bury the city
>The descendants of Nokron became the BKA
>Somehow Yea Forums still think that the BKA serves the fingers
Blue pussy ruins your brain

>>ranni creates the black knife assassins
Source?
>>has their leader locked up
Why would she give them a leader if she created them
>>they only activate to kill blaidd when he's trying to kill ranni
He's not trying to kill Ranni though

what ijji says about the situation:

"My purpose is nearing its end. I've served Lady Ranni for as long as I can remember...It has been a long and wondrous journey. Now Lady Ranni is in your hands. I pray that you serve her well, unto the very end. "

he was always gonna die. ranni probably mindfucked him into accepting death after her fate unlocked.

> Very well. There is something you should know. The Two Fingers gave Blaidd to Lady Ranni, as a faithful follower. Her very shadow, incapable of treachery. But if Lady Ranni, as an Empyrean, reists being an instrument of the Two Fingers, the shadow will go mad, transforming from a follower into a horrid curse. But such is his destiny. In such matters, Blaidd's own thoughts hold no weight. It pains me so, but he must be neutralised.

and who the fuck tries to neutralize him? black knife assassins that ranni employs

Ranni sent the assassins after herself knowing Blaidd would resist his programming and fight them to protect her but her plan failed and Blaidd killed them.

>black knife assassins that ranni employs
Source?
Why did she never use them during her questline except for apparently wanting to kill Blaidd and Iji?
And why would she want to kill them?

There's literal in-game text saying the Fingers send the Black Blades.
>Blaidd
Iji seals him in the bloodhound evergaol to stop him from stopping Ranni because she wants to betray the will of the fingers, and as a Shadow Blaidd is bound to the Fingers first, Ranni second, so his programming would take over
Blaidd escapes, tries to stop you in the underground, fails, you then kill his mad body near the three sisters.
>Iji
Kills himself after fending off Black Blades sent by the Fingers out of guilt for being unable to save Blaidd.
>Seluvis
He was a puppet through which Pidia communicated, Pidia is killed by his puppets and this kills Seluvis too.

>There's literal in-game text saying the Fingers send the Black Blades.
Ok, let’s see it then.

I wish I knew where it was. I simply remember reading it.

>I stole a fragment of the Rune of Death, and used it to forge the godslaying black knives through fearsome rite.
I did it all.

>Dagger once belonging to one of the assassins who murdered Godwyn the Golden on the Night of the Black Knives. A ritual performed on the oddly misshapen blade imbued it with the power of the stolen Rune of Death.

why would the black knife assassins only "try to kill ranni", when blaidd is prowling around her front yard trying to kill ranni? why do the black knife assassins only kill ijji after he says his death will happen soon?

>tell ijji and blaidd I love them
>they're all fucking dead

kek

Kek
Ok user, sure.

Nacho got himself transported to Caelid again

Attached: waltuh.png (480x240, 91.32K)

Is Breaking Bad worth watching?

yes

fuck off with the spoilers fuckin cunt

>There's literal in-game text saying the Fingers send the Black Blades.

wrong. the only assassin ever attributed to the fingers is the baleful shadow, and then blaidd himself....whom the black knife assassins kill.
why would the fingers send assassins to kill...another assassin in their employ?

>Pidia is killed by his puppets and this kills Seluvis too

I was more or less shitposting here, but again, why do the puppets only go haywire the same time ijji and blaidd die? ranni is cleaning house.

>whom the black knife assassins try to kill.

fixed

Why would the black knives try to kill Blaidd when he's trying to kill Ranni? Why would Ranni try to assassinate the people she calls kind hearted and clearly loves? Why would she send the assassins after Blaidd and Iji but not you? This theory is retarded.

Pidia dies long before iji and blaidd. The trigger seems to be tied to his potion quest.

Actually I think it's when you go into the 2nd Eternal City because Blaidd has to "take care of a traitor" during that part.

Why do you assume that Ranni using the assassins to kill Godwyn means they still work for her?
Do you not know what an assassin is?
Why do you ignore the fact that she has their leader locked up?
>S-She was blackmailing them
Then if that's the case then why did she never use the assassins during her questline? Why waste so much time trying to find Nokron when she had a bunch of people from the eternal cities that could have told her how to get there? And why would she try to kill Blaidd and Iji? What's the motivation for that?
>when blaidd is prowling around her front yard trying to kill ranni?
Why do you keep saying this while ignoring the fact that no, Blaidd wasn't trying to kill her, the exact opposite he was protecting Ranni's Rise even while insane.
>why do the black knife assassins only kill ijji after he says his death will happen soon?
You mean the death he mentions once you tell him about Blaidd, which devastates him and makes him suicidal?
>tell ijji and blaidd I love them
>they're all fucking dead
But they're not, Blaidd dies by your hands, and Iji dies later once you tell him. By the time she says this they're both fine.
Why are Anti-Rannischizos so retarded?

You kill Blaidd, the BKAs don't kill him. The Fingers sent the BKAs to kill Ranni and everyone associated with her. The Fingers don't need to send assassins to kill Blaidd as you said, since he's their puppet. However, Iji said that Blaidd was holding himself back the entire time and would eventually bring harm to Ranni regardless of his feelings. Blaidd managed to kill the BKAs going after Ranni and then fully lost it when you walk up to him.

RE: Seluvius and Ranni

remember, the puppets go haywire the same time blaidd and iji are due to die. who has the power to mess with puppets? who gave you the ability to summon puppet ashes in the first place?

>Why would the black knives try to kill Blaidd when he's trying to kill Ranni?

because ranni sent them. ijji in particular spells out that they always knew blaidd would go crazy.

>Why would Ranni try to assassinate the people she calls kind hearted and clearly loves?

because she's a cold, manipulative schemer.

>Why would she send the assassins after Blaidd and Iji but not you?

because you will be elden lord...and can become her consort.