Smash Ultimate and Melee Tournament - Low Tide City 2022

twitch.tv/btssmash

feat. Spargo, Dabuz, Axe, Kola, Maister, etc. Currently Ultimate top 32, later Melee top 8.

Attached: 1544482044237.jpg (1920x1080, 248.14K)

>pronouns

I can't believe muteace beat sparg0

Elegant, I'm so sorry. Luigi is completely outmatched by Sephiroth.

Spargo is wildly inconsistent with how well he plays. Somedays he can stonewall Leo and others he is struggling against people he shouldn't.

I miss Samsora's Peach.

Attached: yukata_peach.png (1280x1948, 2.41M)

he literally hasn't missed a top 3 since summit 3 (6 mounths ago)

>No Tweek, mkleo, dabuz, gluto, or Light
What's the point?

tweek would job and dabuz is here
and even tournaments with less top players are fun to watch honestly

>Maister is with moist now
I feel like he could've gotten a more prestigious sponsorship considering he was Top 2 at one point.

nah hes been falling off and getting figured out lately and not making it into top 8s, plus he got dropped from his previous sponsor I believe. That's pretty good for him Im glad he got that

both sets on stream are boring as fuck
when are they going to show the hype players

Well people learned how to play against Aegis and despite being very strong still, I think his Cloud is slowly being figured out. Leo got absolutely fucked by his Cloud a few times, but their last set he won pretty comfortably with Byleth.

When did Maister drop G&W?

>joins FaZe
>gets BTFO

hmm spargo bros?

the usual sponsor curse
I guess he dodged it for genesis but couldn't escape it
but he did go in loser bracket before top 8 in mainstage and almost won that so I wouldn't count him out

I feel like ned vs sparg0 will be the highlight of the tournament

why are there pronouns on their tags lol

moki was SEETHING because Genesis didn't have pronouns so they did this to please the tranny

What a terrible Zelda design

homo

there are players get a really good result out of nowhere and are never seen again
I guess johnny is one of them

kwab

Hometown heroes don't have them money or time to travel around like the sponsored top players even if they can give them a run for their money.

why do these commentators use they to refers to players with pronouns he/him

ned really had to fight the second and first seed for top 8

post modernist trash

Subtle way to disrespect someone cisgendered, probably were given specific instruction to do so

its so fucking dumb when its a player like spargo that everyone knows and the commentators still say they they they

is bts gonna kill vgbc

didn't expect zomba to lose

Who did he lose to?

Lui$

That's just completely untrue. he is super consistent. He never beat muteace tho, which is weird considering peach sucks against swordies.

I feel like players that use characters that are not well liked have a harder time picking up a sponsor.

zomba is angry
I feel like everyone here is giving it all it's nice to see

mkleo is literally at the venue. Why is he not competing. I wish these tourney organizers and the community would just get over themselves and let Samsora and Nairo compete again. That era was way more hype than watching some autistic Mexicans in top 3 every fucking tournament.

Is he out yet? I hate ROBs

when's melee top 8?

Everyone here feels like they have a legit chance of winning instead of fighting for at best third or forth place when Leo and Glutto are present.

I think he is in losers.
After Ulitmate is finished.

Of course the random dude qualifying for a top 8 spot is a roy player

I mean everyone need a break from time to time
and yes I wish twitter didn't have any power samsora nairo and ally would definitly run over everyone

Thx

>After Ulitmate is finished
gay

>ultimate top 32
>melee top 8
>ultimate top 8
what an embarrasement of a schedule, it's clear that the goal is to get more people on the stream for more ad revenue fuck btsmash at least vgbc try to respect it's viewer

>Snake
>ROB
>Palutena
>Roy

just make it stop

Melee hardly makes money now so they have to cram more ultimate in

He's playing matches with fans

shame since melee is the more interesting one

that's literally the schedule at every tournament

>snake in top 8 of a major
haven't seen that since 2019

If it was the more interesting one this wouldn't happen. Top level melee is boring as fuck now

>Top level melee is boring as fuck now
ultfags really believe this lol

it's pointless to have the eternal melee vs current smash game debate I just want to watch ultimate without a 3 hours break between top 32 and top 8

Attached: Screenshot_20220501-143210_Chrome.jpg (1080x181, 66.65K)

when you're supposed to top 8 every events you compete in that's embarrassing
but that's how it goes, some players fall off and other player take the spot

corrin is trash and always was in Ult, Leo getting results with her just shows his skill above the rest

no character that's using sword hitboxes for every move is trash in this game.

whens maylay?

corrin is

In another twenty minutes.

I'm pretty sure he got 33 recently, or maybe it was chag?

it's really funny how clear the difference between top 8 and the rest is

Attached: 1643751142879.png (175x417, 12.49K)

To be fair, Maister practiced with Leo before his match and I'm pretty sure Shadic doesn't know the machup. Maister is also the better player despite his kinda bad recent placements.