Why are gamers like this?

Why are gamers like this?

Attached: 3A23526C-E83B-4F8F-859A-7138B3144E4F.jpg (680x379, 48.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Man1oy4Xh_0
youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=Man1oy4Xh_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uh, gaming is a hobby of peace, you can't judge all of us based on a few radicals

Attached: GenZH_Thrax_Victorious.png (250x247, 124.83K)

>femoids keep telling me to have sex even though I keep trying and failing
>are surprised when I take the sex
How about instead of telling incels to have sex, you tell women to have sex with incels.

For anyone wondering this is from an episode of Law and Order SVU, S16E14. I love the show but this episode is so fucking cringe it's unreal. Oh Logan Paul is in it too.

Attached: 0439UnYnTrEA5yAU2g9U2Dj-7..v1569470606.jpg (740x493, 95.31K)

Attached: 1650511659057.gif (200x213, 200.64K)

>tfw you leveled up

There's an extra layer of cringe when you learn what "true events" formed the basis for the episode. It was Gamergate. They took what was essentially a Twitter flamewar, and turned it into that mess of an episode.

>i'm going to gas all women!
What did he mean by this?

Attached: go home gamer girl.jpg (1280x720, 44.96K)

Or rather, this is what they thought Gamergate was, based on the people being accused version of it.
>were literally being killed by extremists who just hate women
It was such a funny time, its a shame the world turned into clown world right around then.

This is the point where the whole show kinda went to shit. Liv's 10 year old kid took ballet and came out as bi, and they talk about BLM and shit all the fucking time. At least Organized Crime is still good and brought back Based Elliot.

>i'm going to gas all women!
>...in the Brave New World expansion for Civilization V
Poor guy was just doing a bit of IRL shitposting

I wouldnt call it cringe
its actually a pretty funny episode

it wasnt just gamergate. The whole ISIS thing was happening as well
they literally just combined the two

Attached: 1638833498475.jpg (640x539, 57.02K)

Tfw he left his incel ways and got a cute gf

Attached: 4F6A3888-79B4-4B4F-B34B-1ACAA57AE344.jpg (3000x2000, 1.07M)

Can you name them all

youtu.be/Man1oy4Xh_0

>combining real terrorism with social shit flinging at twitter because some whore fucked a bunch of cucks
I CAN TOTALLY CONNECT THESE TWO. ALMONDS ACTIVATED.

Executive Producer

>mfw I will never level up

Attached: 1596642195177.gif (477x498, 3.03M)

>cop show
>21 seasons
holy shite. why would anyone watch that shit

boomers

>7 years ago

Attached: time.jpg (550x366, 60.22K)

DICK WOLF
Or was it Speed Weed?

Holy shit based. Do they have X-Fire?

>people in this thread don't remember
I need to leave this shithole

Plus the other series its
LaO: 21 seasons
SVU: 23 seasons
CI: 10 seasons
OC: second season airing now

There are some other shitty spinoffs not worth seeing but to keep up with the good stuff you need to see all those. Then if you want to follow Det. Munch you need to watch the 7 Season Homicide show, an episode of The X Files and some other crazy shit as well.

>10 year old came out as bi
They are pushing more and more of this shit. Look at that fucking Chucky show, lead character is a gay middle schooler. That 70's Show reboot is going to have an openly gay child character as well.

SVU ended up being longer than the original law and order huh?

After-lunch TV shows tend to be a bit cringey/goofy when they try to connect with a different age-range audience... Or countries.

It's always on. The USA Network is basically dedicated to showing Law & Order SVU 24/7. When I have to travel for work, I just put the TV on USA and watch SVU non-stop until I get to go home.

ncis is pretty banging though, well except these past few years

youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro
>7 years ago

Attached: 1646866540534.png (405x475, 226.64K)

And its been renewed to at least Season 24, possibly a 25th
They had a full on lesbian Latina detective too but then they fired the actress for some reason. And Stabler's boss in OC is a lesbian black woman but she's actually well written and a decent character.

Attached: Law-and-Order-SVU-1-1492189.jpg (590x350, 37.17K)

I'd recommend the two Jerry Orbach episodes of Trial By Jury as well.
Since as far as I'm concerned, the entire L&O franchise died with him.

>Speed Weed and Dick Wolf are both real persons
>they both worked on the same show

That's never gonna stop amuzing me.

Attached: 1600294546455.jpg (275x274, 26.6K)

it was a sub thread on redchanit

Gamergate was the beginning of the end for western media
The 2016 election was the nail in the coffin

I will accept most episodes featuring Munch, Brisco, Stabler or McCoy.

He likes to fart on woman. It is his kink.

youtube.com/watch?v=Man1oy4Xh_0

Attached: gamer girl.jpg (1000x1416, 406.38K)

i only realized years later that Logan Paul played the head GamerGate Terrorist

Attached: 1594024179909.jpg (764x720, 103.62K)

wtf I didn't know gamers were based???

Attached: Van_explode.gif (240x184, 402.72K)

It was all fun and games back then until she got a dog

My mom loves SVU and I watch it with her during dinner sometimes, to be honest, the old episodes with Stabler were good, the guy could act pretty well and had charisma on the screen. It also helped that the cases were a bit more viceral, there are tons of chapters were the endings are really grim and bleak, or cases opening up into more 'fucked up' (as much as TV can allow) stuff, nowadays it's all about representing how women are raped and >society does nothing, shuns women or actively tries to sabotage them when trying to accuse the rapist, which is fine, but it's like 100 chapters of the same (Gamergate chapter being a prime example).
when Stabler left the show took a nosedive, new characters were way too forced and while the two main characters had chemistry and they had a relationship over the years, every other character feels too rushed in their development

If the Media had it's way, Yea Forums was a evil empire with its own country and borders and with a nuclear power of russia and the united states combined.

Talk about dramatization.

Go watch Organized Crime. Stabler is back and the show isn't pozzed.

Attached: The Grinch in a mask holding a gun.png (600x583, 201.98K)

Gaming is a hobby of peace
The true tragedy here is the gamer-phobia this has caused

I didn't even know she was a lesbian

Attached: incels are more likely to be bad at games.png (998x1085, 757.45K)

I didn't know it existed because they don't air it in my country, Universal should be the station where it should be, I think, but they don't talk about it.

Law and Order is just police propaganda
Like when they spent an episode on trying to show the cop as a good guy and how unfairly he was treated by the media because he killed a kid while firing blindly into a dark hallway of an apartment building

they're too retarded to watch good shows

thank you for your service, gators

Remember watching this with Yea Forums, was kino

it's a magical episode in the context of how it why it was made and how it was received

and it's a fantastic series
what, should we rooting for the criminals?

No good US television any more, it’s all trash

Yes

When the worst and most discriminatory ideologies in history decide who "criminals" are yes

>because he killed a kid while firing blindly into a dark hallway of an apartment building

This is the one where Ice T shot that drug dealing immigrant kid? His partner tripped and fell as she accidentally fired her gun, so Ice though she had been shot. Of course he was going to shoot back. A better example of poor treatment is when Ice shot two robbers, one of whom tossed his gun on top of a cooler as he died and the media went apeshit thinking he shot a kid.
There are plenty of episodes where cops are shown as the bad guy. There was one in the finale of OC and the current OC plot is about Stabler infiltrating a station full of them. I also recall multiple episodes of SVU in which the rapist was a cop and distinctly remember Olivia almost getting raped by a prison guard when she went undercover.

>ranked matches rank women in lower brackets

Attached: 1651020305427.jpg (960x1280, 295.9K)

>hey spent an episode on trying to show the cop as a good guy and how unfairly he was treated by the media because he killed a kid

If the kid is black and had a gun, then the media is should just shut the fuck up.

>Yes we should root for criminals
Opinion immediately discarded. You're not a human being.

I mean yes, it's pretty blatant and it has been doing that for over 20 or 30 years, but at the same time people watch it because it's plain dumb fun, not everyone has to make moral judgements to decide what they enjoy and don't, specially if it's a TV show that doesn't hurt anyone.

The guy he shot wasn't the criminal, it was just some kid woken up by the noise.

>they blew up a van just to demonstrate the evilness of Yea Forums

See The kids older brother was a drug dealing African immigrant and I'm 99% sure the kid had drugs on him, also he was running away because he matched the description of a serial rapist. It was a good shoot, and Ice T's nigger partner refused to testify in his defense due to the media attention

Shit happens.
That's why they have bodycams.

it was a brilliant move, people still talk of this episode nowadays

The US has never had good television shows. No andy griffith was not good.

retarded takeaway

What is the best television show?

>he never watched All in the Family

>I didn't even know she was a lesbian
He did say she was well written