Would you play as him?

Would you play as him?

Attached: 2.jpg (888x500, 128.52K)

Nah I don't play Civ.

>might makes right
>loses
what did he mean by this

YASSSS DADDY ~~~

The advantages are too late in the game, so no.

I don't get why some civs have unique unities so late into the game since when you reach that stage only nukes can take down cities anyway

That he wasn't right

i dont play as losers

>might makes right
When did Hitler say this?

Pretty much all civilizations on the eurasian landmass were conquered at one point.

NOOOOOO
NOT THE GUY WHO KILLED THE CHOSEN PEOPLE
AIEEEEEEE

>u-boats

hitler never really believed in naval combat, germany started to make u-boats en masse only at the later years of the war

Russia and America were the two largest militaries after WW2 and wrote themselves as victors, despite the Russians actually being the real enemy. guess he was kinda right

chuds be like: DAMN HES LITERALLY ME

He never said this, he said that if Germany loses the war it will cease to exist as a sovereign nation and the victors will make up whatever lies they want, which is exactly what happened.

So you can only play as Canada then, the only country to never lose a war.

Brazil never lost a war either

Was Hitler circumcised?

Didn't he talk about the divine heritage of the aryan?

Official party doctrine was that British and Russians were Aryan as well (Corded Ware Culture/Yamnaya/Proto-Indo-European). All Europeans were considered Aryan by party doctrine.

they are cowards for never having him in a game, they had fucking mao in the first 4 games and stalin in the civ 1 and 4

Yes

Attached: ah.jpg (1920x1400, 285.78K)

I mean if they have him they had to have a concentration camp district

what would it do?

Yes it's a good kit besides lacking the +1 military policy slot. I would actually rework blitzkrieg so you get a smaller stacking military production bonus for some turns whenever you finish a building in a hansa to add synergy and flavor because Germany will explode military once you get hansas up which is appropriate. Also a free panzer whenever you finish a factory, and new panzers spawned from factories get extra movement for 10 turns. Panzers should come with a city attack bonus as well so they're actually useful.

B-b-b-but muh blonde hair

>military bonuses only during wartime against major civ
>extra district
>modern era unit
Christ no these are terrible bonuses. If you want to be military themed, just pick Japan or one of the domination focused civs with way stronger early game abilities and units.

>Check map
>Germany still exists and is not only sovereign but the strongest european nation only rivalled by France
Is there literally a single thing le moustache man was right about besides need to genocide white niggers (that´s russians for you uneducated)

There's really no point to including him in the game. The game would be instantly banned in many countries and they would lose revenue (not to mention the media shitstorm that would result). For what? To please a bunch of edgy morons who pirated their game?
Back when China was irrelevant they would include Mao in their games and China would ban them for it. Now China has money and Mao has mysteriously disappeared from Civ games.

>NOOOO GERMANY IS POZZED AND NEEDS TO RETURN TO WHAT IT ONCE WAS YOU JEW JEW JEW JEW

You'd also be placed in the camps :)

Yes.

Attached: 1651403076554m.jpg (658x1024, 76.32K)

>hitler
>Osama
>Obama
>trump
put them in!

One of these is not like the others

yes Obama is black, so what, stop being racist

I meant Osama - he was never a Head of State

what about the islamic state uh

I want to be like him except without the suicide part

If you win you lose though

>Lose a war
>civ leader shoots himself

>divine heritage of the aryan?

The Aryan Race had been extinct thousands of years before Hitler came to power, he merely wished to copy those who funded Atlantean Civilization and its forgotten grimoire of power.

Isn't Mao still well regarded in China? Sort of like how Stalin is still liked by most Russians

I meant Osama. He was based. so was Hitler

I wonder where was the jewish god doing to not give a fuck about its chosen people. I mean, if it's all knowing and powerful, it sure stood silent as fuck.

Taliban and ISIS hate each other

He's so well-regarded that they consider him almost as a god. They think his portrayal in fiction is beneath him. Kind of like Muhammad but a tiny bit less insane.

I have a dad so no.

Mao is more like a holy figure of propaganda. It's Deng Xiao Ping the one true maker of the China of today.

>>Check map
>>Germany still exists and is not only sovereign
Its cute that you believe this. Germans are still an occupied people.

What is the last game that actually let you play as Hitler or Nazi-aligned without it being some gay desertion story?

They have to keep sucking him off because discrediting Mao would discredit the current leadership of China

>play a character meant to lose the game
It'd be worse than playing Jesus.

>Literally the eastern half of Germany had its population genocided
>Germans are still hosting US troops and military bases to this day
>The political parties Germans can vote for are controlled
>Free speech is nonexistent

>Tfw you were psyopped into thinking this man and these people were the most evil to ever exist

Attached: 1596139625272.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

why does he only pat one girl's cheek? and why does he do it twice?

>late era units
>bonuses are available just during wars
He's not that good but he can be fun to play I guess

>user falling for the most basic propaganda film

Because she should've turned the other cheek, but she's a bad christian so John Hitlah had to pat her twice in the same cheek.

literally the entire OT is about how the jews get too cocky, God punishes them by forsaking them, He eventually takes pity on them by sending them a prophet/judge/king who fixes things until he dies and they get cocky again.

>user falling for the most basic propaganda film
Hitler was democratically elected by Germans, cope, seethe and dilate

please post yshtola

shut up nazitroon

Thse poor fuckers.

Attached: Ee9_trZWkAEWYIp (1).jpg (1200x233, 29.84K)

Whats wrong Ivan? Getting worried you will get recruited to Ukraine yet?

Attached: 1650320112435.gif (499x499, 125.68K)

JIDF damage controlling like crazy rn

Attached: 1650502631606.jpg (602x612, 69.79K)