>FFXIII
SEED
>FFXIV
Unicorn
>FFXV
IBO
>VIIR
Thunderbolt

Attached: (C90) [Takebouzu (Takepen)] Y'shtola So Sexy 2 (Final Fantasy XIV) - Chapter - 1.jpg (1280x1809, 634.09K)

>>>>>>>>>>

You will never be a janny

Pablo thread.

What mod is this?

Attached: ffxiv_04102022_040650_745.png (1920x1080, 3.24M)

Brian post.

Who's Brian?

Hi Bri.

Who's Bri?

I'd love to get the Mahjong titles but It feels like I'm on an eternal downswing with XIVs Mahjong, getting bodied even by the beginner AIs.

hehe Cumin Seeds

Attached: Untitled.jpg (237x69, 5.32K)

Nice try Bri.

I wouldn't play against bots unless you're specifically trying to learn yaku; they'll teach you bad habits and aren't really good for learning how the game plays.

Who's Bri?

YWNBAJ

We know you're Brian.

I don't know who Brian is.

I love femras

Attached: ntr.jpg (1200x1663, 352.62K)

Pablo thread

Realest niggas go for Big Fish

Attached: __buront_elvaan_hakurei_reimu_and_tarutaru_final_fantasy_final_fantasy_xi_the_iron_of_yin_and_yang_and_touhou_drawn_by_makaron__cea6be000e338fc5affafb76bc36f6ee.jpg (1000x1000, 232.87K)

You're Brian.

Diamond Lone Wolf Earring was probably the rarest item in the game, with only one character owning it across all DCs, and it's in the trophy shop already.

Attached: Desktop 2022.05.01 - 09.12.44.99.DVR.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

>stacked femras
fake and gay

I'm not Brian. I don't even know who that is.

Kanye uses glamour to make herself look older. One of the job quests in endwalker showed her true form.

Don't care. I just want to fuck and impregnate Y'shtola

You are the Brian

Who (or what) is "the Brian"?

You.

I'm not Brian. I don't even know who that is.

>FSH chad
I kneel
Just play like an absolute nyagger and you'll climb

Attached: 1637363897702.gif (512x512, 238.7K)

He comes up with random names to dub people that call him out. Just keep calling him Pablo to make him sperg out.

I'm surprised they dumped 5 seasons worth of rewards in the shop all at once. Guess it's just because it's a full accessory set, and they want it to be similar for when they start doing armour sets.

Attached: 1622315214039.jpg (414x319, 52.04K)

How about you ignore the schizo and talk about the game?

Said Brian. It's pretty ironic actually. Who's Pablo btw?

>Just play like an absolute nyagger and you'll climb
>Do this
>Get raped anyway

Attached: 1637622866555.gif (274x274, 3.57M)

Pablo is the guy who spams xiv threads on Yea Forums. Usually talks about Gundam, DBZ, has a pretty distinctive shitposting style.

Attached: 1234098325.png (1257x150, 25.61K)

user the former thread was too civil, the children need to get their pent up urge to shitpost out of their system first

Brian is a shitposter that has Pablo stuck in his mind. He's completely obsessed with him.

>friend finished the fucking fishing log
this is more impressive than completing all the ultimates

Don't worry user, I say that yet I can't escape Adept hell

Attached: 1608654688473.jpg (1650x1000, 822.69K)

Brian is such a loser. We know he's never had sex before.

don't open this

Attached: 1558213470214.png (640x800, 144.33K)

damn tanyao sanankou, that's like a mangan

I only conpleted all the logs in ARR zones and I wanted to kill myself.
How hard is it to get all fish in the expansions?

What is the most believable melee weapon for a lalafell to be considered a threat with?

Welcome to daily ZIV thread
Fucking Troon same fagging avatar baiting drama shit
Yoshit piss must be happy to breed such mental illness, Troon in these threads are so pathetic
Their 6.1 patch was abysmally bad with a heavily overturned boss as well
>It's an ultimate
COPE SEETHE DILATE

Fuck off tree

Did he use databases to find out where and how to fish what?
He didn't really beat the log then

Ah great, now Barry is here too, we have all the schizo family united in one thread

>LE FUCKING BARRY BOOGEYMAN
Lose an argument? Just say Barry!!

>ultimate
>overtuned
this is literally what raiders asked for, its only the world first racers who are assmad because they have to go back to work

You can just glam big milkers?

There's only really a handful of problem fish, but those fish can take some people literal years to get if they're unlucky.

Polearm. Nothing else can reach out from under their massive heads.

FIRST STAGE COPE
Sure buddy, WoW had a long race and everyone cried who overtunes it was
You troons get one and all of a sudden it's cock ducking time

You are not fooling anyone, the way you type your posts is instantly recognizable

>Big Fish
Respect, FSHbro.
I've still got Steth, Ruby & Warden to go for GC, and basically the full 5.55 gauntlet for ShB. All of the fish I still need almost fit on the page now, yet I feel like I'm just half way.
Only got 1 blue fish from ocean fishing, so fuck that for a while.

Which fish caused you the most trouble? It took me almost 20 windows to get Old Softie. Stopped keeping count how many times I hooked it eventually.

Attached: 1638134064072.webm (576x720, 1.49M)

is it true you missed wake of ashes on a stationary target? do you still have a ps3 controller sitting at the base of your white monitor?

what's the point of an ultimate, a fight that exists solely for bragging rights if it can be completed quickly, this shit is supposed to tide raiders over for months
its like the only content in the game that should be overtuned, it should take you a fucking while to kill it, people are slowly but steadily reaching the end, so it can't be that bad
again, only world first players are seething because they have to go back to their wagecuck jobs because they couldn't kill it on their week off
>WoW had a long race and everyone cried who overtunes it was
ESL or phoneposter?

Isn't she getting railed by one of her guards?

Nah, he's just simping hard. Dude's an ex Garlean conscript and she gave him a second chance after Carteneau, so now he's wrapped around her little finger.