Attached: 83a.jpg (600x618, 71.92K)

this is liberal politics

>Hero is popular and attractive
>Villain has body deformities and is lonely

>kicking down w*jak
based

Name one videogame or movie where this happens

>bad things happened to me
>so it's okay for me to do bad things to other people (especially ones that didn't do anything bad to me)
loving every laugh

The only game I can recall where this is actually a thing is Tales of Graces and in the end the little jrpg boy befriends the ancient evil from beyond the stars and actually stay friends

>Villain does horrendous evil
>Is redeemed and faces no punishment because the hero decides to be their friend
That one seems far more common

Harry Potter

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

>one of the game's minor villains is a scientist who went insane and became a weird fetus-monster because of experiments
>before he went insane he recorded a bunch of shit talking about what's going to happen to him and urging you, the protag, to be on guard
>last pre-psycho recording is him asking you to push a button that will electrocute him and kill him to avoid this hellish existence
>game considers this mercy kill evil and bad, and leaving him to stew like he is after you've wrecked his base of operations the "good" outcome
Video games are a fucking joke.

Attached: tired.jpg (225x225, 5.47K)

I cheered for Thanos when watching avengers endgame

not entirely the same but i hate how in big hero 6, the villain is evil because he is sad his daughter is gone. then when the hero saves his daughter, he is never shown in any kind of happy or relieved way, he is simply angry as fuck in the back of a cop car leaving. his daughter being back for him is never even remotely mentioned or shown what it means to him.

side note, its also a retarded ending because the hero just abuses the robot he got instead of showing he wants to fulfil his brothers dreams to give everyone one.

>midwit incapable of realising that the moral of the story is that pursuing petty vengeance will only ever lead to your destruction

>"Villain" is trying to end suffering for all eternity
>It just takes a few sacrifices first
>Hero tells Villain that it's wrong to take lives no matter what
>Villain gives up
>Later everyone suffers because Villain didn't get to enact plan

DISMISSED! FIRED! T E R M I N A T E D!

THAT WAS HIS MISTAKE.

persona 4

>I am going to end all the world's suffering so no one will ever have to feel pain again!
>No that is wrong we need to feel pain
>Okay you're right lol
>This is the good ending

One could consider Sailor Moon Sailor Stars's first arc as a very long movie.

Attached: queen Nehelenia.jpg (1240x1748, 742.39K)

Yeah but the villain did commit genocide

Adachi was never bullied, at worse, his boss was too hard on him.
Mitsuo was bullied, but he never got powers he just killed a dude.

>hero saves the universe
>there is still more suffering than happiness because of how evolution works
th-thanks superman..

Thanos is a retard, killing half of randomly picked people changes nothing.

shit I thought mitsuo intentionally used the TV, nevermind.

You're right, you should kill half of people, but not pick randomly

Look fag some people just can't be saved and some problems just can't be addressed. Deal with it. That's just life as a human.

Adachi had friends. He just either turned them into victims or did not nuture his friendship which is this case is namely Dojima.

Attached: file.png (515x600, 650.93K)

Monster Girl Quest, kinda. She DID have friends in the end, she just never realized how important they were due to her own laser-focused obsession and lost them.

Attached: owpmx9Dmm91vpw7y4o1_1280.jpg (1000x1111, 333.11K)

the women adachi tried to get with bullied him by not saying yes

Normie hivers swarming a rogue in a nutshell. Also modern US democrats, they don’t solve anything just cry about republican bad man.

doa bad guy was like that. all he did was rape almost all women in the game and kill a few people here and there, and then rape her daughter.
then they kill him, and transform into a raping robot,and kill him again, but nobody try to fix him.
all are asshole, especially hayato.

> MC befriends the main villain in the end
> post game the main villain gives MC and friends extra powers to fight new villain
main story for Graces was really stupid but I liked how it ended

Attached: Asbel_Lhant.png (268x480, 88.94K)

Almost any selection criteria would give a better result than random. Half has no meaning either, you could fix most of earth's problems by removing 1% carefully selected people.

take your meds

uhhh, there's rape in doa?

>villain turns out to be a horny bratty loli and rapes you for eternity
many such cases

Attached: smoog.gif (161x169, 321.08K)

>An Ancient evil awakens every year for some reason

Attached: 1891181D-B4AC-44C6-BFEF-A9B7470B9791.jpg (1920x1080, 286.47K)

But doesnt the villain always make friends too because they also were misunderstood

thanks for reminding me to check for new OPM chapter

Attached: file.png (800x1138, 1.08M)

not ralated but on pokemon black n white 2.
Hugh the main character (not you) is trying to save his little sister stolen pokemon, and is on a vendetta against plasma team, after his huge adventure, he find his little sister pokemon,
but the "bad guy" took care really well of that pokemon, and the pokemon didn't wanted to part with his new trainer.
leaving hugh speechless in the end.
pic not related.

Attached: 1631854867693.png (600x480, 173.77K)

You seem lost hivey, your pheromone trails are on Reddit

and people said story has no place in pokemon games. gen 5 actually had some effort put into the writing.

Final Fantasy 7

Attached: 43204-live-a-live-snes-front-cover.jpg (800x443, 77.77K)

Name one

>has a human eye poking out
Holy fuck the manga wasn't even trying to be subtle here

Attached: download.png (1550x714, 1.01M)

Is this real? Hot if real, imagine Marie taking robodick

They kill the villain though?

It's weird that you bring that movie up because it's a counterexample where the villain's motivation for revenge was undone. He wasn't upset he lost, he was upset that all the horrible shit he did was for nothing and couldn't face his daughter afterwards. Shouldn't need a fucking soliloquy to piece that together. It was a rare example of a "revenge solves nothing" plot that wasn't actually solved by revenge

based beyond belief

no you retard. the point is that he should have been happy to find out his daughter is still alive. he shows literally zero positivity towards that fact. it isnt even shown aside form him being upset that he is arrested in the back of a copcar. its not even remotely waht you are suggesting.

Jackie Chan

I asked that you NAME one, bet you cant even name it.

Attached: images.jpg (196x257, 7.24K)

voldemort was popular in school, he's just a magical rape baby so he's innately damaged

yeah this one was always retarded

No, you're just using headcanon to handwave a shitty movie

His daughter being alive meant there was no point to everything he did, including allowing Takeshi's death, because he was so short sighted he focused on her and absolutely nothing else.

yes. if you never experience suffering, then suffer once for the first time in your existence later down the road, it will drive you insane.

suffering is not pleasant, but it is necessary.
t. venat

Attached: 1636516069407.png (640x480, 359.77K)

This has not been the case in most of the RPGs I've played, villains in Pokemon are usually megalomaniacs who think they get to dictate how the world should be, villains in Tales are usually some kind of fallen paragon who gave in to despair when they realized the world is not perfect, villains in Xenoblade are usually seeking revenge after surviving a genocide, villains in SMT are either psychotic demons with daddy issues or authoritarian deities, where are all these RPGs where the villain is just some lonely guy?

But if that suffering never happens in the first place, or our ability to feel pain. is gone, no one will suffer.

The villains of Persona 4, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, and one of the ones in Persona 5 are all lonely guys. The one in Persona 5 Strikers is a lonely woman.

Game and character?

>villains in Tales are usually some kind of fallen paragon who gave in to despair when they realized the world is not perfect
this is why perfectionists go insane trying to improve upon something that cannot be improved upon no matter how hard they try.
>But if that suffering never happens in the first place, or our ability to feel pain. is gone
until you're whisked from the abyss again and born into a new body.

Uh, no.

Harry Potter has essentially three versions of Voldemort, in the first two installments Voldemort was consumed by a lust for power and specifically tells Harry good and bad are irrelevant to him, then he's supplanted by some one-dimensional Hitler caricature who actively revels in being bad, then there's the recycled version of that that was Dumbledore's buttbudy.

Xenosaga 3 sort of... Only the villain is preventing existence from sputtering out.

Earthbound and by extension Mother 3

gilbert alexander from bioshock 2

>The villains of Persona 4, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, and one of the ones in Persona 5 are all lonely guys. The one in Persona 5 Strikers is a lonely woman.
I said SMT, I don't play Persona, but thanks for the info.

>I'm going to end suffering for everyone!
>No I'm not going to run a beta test with a small town to see how it goes first
>No I have no idea how people will be after that
>No I can't undo it if it goes wrong
>No I'm not going to allow people to drop off if they don't want it, hell I'm not going to allow them to make their opinion on it, let alone express it
>????
>wtf why is everyone against me?
Every fucking time

>earthbound
nigga the big bad was twisted into an insane, hellish entity bent on destroying all creationbecause the guilt he felt regarding his adoptive parents was too much to bear

Conservative politics is making the problem worse to spite the heroes and then blaming them for not stopping the problem.

I was talking about Porky

This person will write Twitter posts praying that the newest school shooter is white

Out of curiosity, have you ever used the word incel?

Many people Yea Forums are repugnant and nasty people because they don't have friends

>villain only ever wanted friends
>he actually wanted slaves
>heroes seize their destiny

oh, i don't think porky was bullied and misunderstood. in fact he was an outright douchehole before giygas completely stuck his nose in.
his parents sure as fuck did not help him.

Meanwhile in another dimension a catgirl, big tits and a racecar engine are yelling some nonsense at a nihilist in a giant robot.

>villain doesn't care about the atrocities he commits because if his plan works all of his misdeeds will be erased
>defeats the heroes and enacts his plan
>his plan was flawed and didn't work the way he wanted
>goes off to die because of the guilt of all the terrible things he's done and because it was all for nothing

Attached: EdO2QNpXgAAaiI6.png (1920x1080, 944.65K)

Bernd and the Mystery of Unteralterbach 2: Maja is overrated, annemarie masterrace forever

True he wasn't misunderstood you got me there, I'd still count physical abuse as bullying. We don't see any school life in EarthBound but he seems like the type who'd be bullied.
I don't think he deserved his ultimate fate, what a nightmare to think about.

>I don't think he deserved his ultimate fate, what a nightmare to think about.
no matter how bad a person you are, how unforgiveable your sins are, how fucking monstrous you become, you do not deserve to live forever in a machine, forever is, well, forever. and in that time you will be forced to, presumably, watch the world live and die thousands if not millions of times before the universe goes completely dark. and even then, you will still be there, merely existing inside your absolutely safe capsule.

It’s because they support inniecels

>villain claims misdeeds done by someone else in order for the protagonist to hunt him down
>turns out he did nothing wrong in the end
He just wanted to have meaning...

Attached: 1486114928009.jpg (659x466, 43.93K)

Caligula Effect.

I want a game where the first half is exactly this and then the villain joins your party and when a second bigger villain appears and enacts a bunch of suffering causing shit the first villain just sarcastically comments on how his original plan would have stopped this sort of shit.

we're in good company here. yet the world continues to try and force its way into our space to change us.

it's such a wild irony

Out of curiosity, who do you think legitimately won the 2020 US Presidential election?

Meet the Robinsons

Most Mario RPGs work like this, particularly Legend of the Seven Stars and Bowser's Inside Story.

Yes, asocial freaks and fuck-ups are evil. You haven’t grown up in a community you want to protect and you haven’t learned right from wrong. You are a threat and should be killed without remorse.

The problem is solved though, he tells Goob to catch the ball which undoes Bowler Hat Guy.

Ulmeyda tricked people into killing themselves

Who do you think legitimately won the Russia election?

@597568640
funny, i feel the same exact way about you

If you haven't gotten a girlfriend by the time you're 18, you should honestly be imprisoned or executed, because you're gonna be a danger to society

>but if a girl doesn't get a boyfriend by 18 that's okay and she has her reasons all women are angels :)

Nah, its derogatory to asexuals. Most "incels" are conservative because they don't improve their social lives, vote in people who make it prohibitively disadvantagous to take their chances on lower stamdard men, and sometimes actively try to be repulsive and then blame women or society for their exclusion and lack of interest. Some leftists attack the problem, but only out of desperation because the problem only wants to get worse

>2
There's a sequel?