Getting real tired of it constantly being portrayed as an enemy in video games

getting real tired of it constantly being portrayed as an enemy in video games

Attached: holy-bible-hollow-book-safe-262569_1400x.jpg (900x900, 39.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrs_of_Japan
breakthroughgaming.com/
store.playstation.com/en-us/search/project summer ice
store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP6188-CUSA33870_00-LENTEASTERL01000
truetrophies.com/publisher/Breakthrough-Gaming
twitter.com/davenewworld_2/status/1515284320184934403
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Name 30 games.

Most game writers are jews and soulless japanese

then stop being an enemy in real life

Stop playing j*p games

Imagine being such a weeb that you only play JRPGs.

This will get many (you)s even though it's a botpost. Actually, not memeing.

The best thing Japan did was kill all the christcuck converts and missionaires. The based Shoguns refused to let that (((abrahamic))) semitic slave morality cancer infect the country like a plague and pozz it from the inside. Kudos to them for defending their country, culture and religion from that dogshit. No wonder the Nazis considered them honorary aryans. Japan is 98.5% Japanese, and they kept their religion, culture, and language.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrs_of_Japan

Meanwhile whites are becoming a minority in the west thanks to christcuck churches and ngos (who import a shitton of refugees) and kikes.

Death to all (((Abrahamic))) religions. When I saw pic related in theatres I stood up and cheered every time a Christian had his throat slit by a samurai

Make your own pro-christcuck game then

I want a horror type game where you're catholic missionary in the early centuries purging europe out of demons, exorcising people and chopping down pagan trees.

Attached: 1619339742893 (1).jpg (512x365, 36.92K)

Christcucks are the enemy of humanity

Attached: pope francis.jpg (683x1024, 202.95K)

Don't be a Christcuck then.

Attached: 1485531766218.jpg (850x400, 74.15K)

>constantly be the antagonist
>told to fuck off
>complain at being portrayed as an enemy
Even now you shitpost here instead of just talking about games. That's on you.

Then stop playing japanese games

Attached: 1651420333801.jpg (800x1200, 209.47K)

well its nice to see some actual opinions in this thread. Yea Forums has been overrun by christcuck zogbots for a while now

God is good, Church is evil

>releases a new Christian game every week on the Playstation and Xbox store
breakthroughgaming.com/
store.playstation.com/en-us/search/project summer ice
store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP6188-CUSA33870_00-LENTEASTERL01000
truetrophies.com/publisher/Breakthrough-Gaming
How does he do it?

Japs are the most cucked small dick syndome people of the globe

>go from being a largely irreligious site where people used to prank call christcuck boomers into a christian schizo boomer circlejerk since the 2016 election
Imagine how utterly pathetic you have to be to larp as a tradcath or a fucking crusader and come on one of the most degenerate sites on the Internet to proselytize.

> constantly be the antagonist

Wish I had more upvotes to give you!!
Trans rights are human rights!!

but thats the point, on the surface level they like to pretend that this is a degenerate hellhole they they can come and teach to be holy like themselves, but really this is one of the last bastions of free speech and therefor a threat to all of abrahamics

I grew to be ok with christianity and see the positives in it but the obnoxious christcucks that popped up here snapped me right back into hating it again.
This is a lesson to any of you unironic christcucks, don't be actively repulsive if you want people to listen to your jew cult.

Angels make kino villains.

Name three games where it's *actually* portrayed as an enemy and not a wholly fictional religion that superficially resembles it. Oh course you can't but you're just here to stir up butthurt against Christianity because you're a false flagging fedora faggot.

>thinking christcucks and trannies arent controlled opposition puppeteer by the same kikes
stupid or glowie

God.. please smite my enemies.

> People realise that atheist liberalism leads to degeneracy
> People feel lost in this overly materialist society and get into spirituality and metaphysics

Noooo stop laarping!!

TLOU2, Outlast II, uhhhh

What about 'turn the other cheek'?

Case in point.

>ropes instead of nails
Fucking casuals, I tell you

Jesus loves you, user. You should probably do something about that seethe, though.

> TLOU 2 antichristian
> Whole theme is forgiveness

You got filtered

>wholly fictional religion that superficially resembles it
That's christianity itself.
You'll only realize how shallow it is once you're out of that culture. The vast majority of atheists are ex-christians by the way.

It's mostly the dumb reactionism that bothers me about it.
>Muslims are the enemy
>They have their own battlecry
>We need one as well
>Deus Vult!
Or:
>Redditor fedora atheists are cringe
>We now all larp as christians
It's all so very tiringly low IQ

How about stop playing video games and just read your Bible.

Attached: 1526267409235.jpg (688x750, 87.78K)

This degeneracy boogeyman is in your head, zoomers and the even younger generation are by far the most sheltered despite also being the least religious. They use less drugs, have less sex, wear more seatbeats, etc.
Also atheist marriages last longer than christian ones lmao.

You have not been lead to spirituality or any higher purpose if you're wasting times in threads like this. Get over yourself

Of course. Almost everyone in the west is Christian so atheists have no other possible backgrounds.

Let it go already.

I was a Christian, became an atheist, and twenty years later became a Christian again. I've seen both sides.

This site has been one of the most degenerate on the internet since its founding. If you hate that shit so much why do you keep coming here? Fuck off to an actual christcuck imageboard like 8kun.

It must be terrifying knowing no matter what barbaric shit you do you will never conquer them spiritually

>being corrupt and two-faced
>portrayed as corrupt and two-faced

so?

twitter.com/davenewworld_2/status/1515284320184934403

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Japan
>christianity
>1%
The shoguns and samurai did a phenomenal job in not letting the roach infestation fester and spread.

Attached: 1360283290896.png (721x403, 15.69K)

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a bot, but I'm still learning things about information warfare. How did 'you' personally know the post was a bot?

theres some dude in the philippines who crucifies himself with actual nails

The crusader LARP thing with Templar iconography is especially dumb because the Templar were heretics who took up gnostic ideology after being exposed to mystery schools in the Middle East and North Africa. Their initiatory ritual involved disavowing the cross by trampling or spitting on it. Their buildings were filled with the symbols of Hermeticism. Almost the entirety of the tradition of resistance to Christendom in Europe can be traced to the Templar, from later secret societies like the Rosicrucians and Freemasons to elements of pagan revival.

I can't think of a single game that has a bible as an enemy.

there are more japanese that believe in the Christian God than that believe Shinto is not just a cultural thing

Thing I disagree with = bot

Try El Shaddai you play as a jew prophet fighting renegade jew angels and you are led by Lucifer before he became a renegade jew angel

>source: dude trust me
one
percent
Seethe that the most right wing ethnonationalist country in the world is irreligious. Get back to sucking refugee toes because all if those blacks and hispanics are your brothers in rabbi yeshua. Christianity is dying everywhere except in Africa and Latin America.

Attached: 1572921910216.jpg (960x914, 123.83K)

But you described Swedish people?

Conformism is not a virtue user. Most are like that because they have turned into brainles consumers

> Believing that masonic revisionism of history is true

Christianity doesn't encourage echo chambers. Apostles didn't stay between them.
Beside, I like video games. You can do that and still disliking the pueril revolting philosophies that some games push

>dude they defended their religion against Christianity! it doesn't matter they're all atheists now and the Christians are still there

Because if you keep fighting harder and harder bosses, once you get to the end of the game there probably isn't anything stronger than a god if you want a climatic battle.
Also if you want the party in your RPG to seem like the underdogs at first, major religions are usually powerful and influential, especially in fantasy/medieval settings.

Attached: god slain.png (469x86, 68.1K)

>holy-bible-hollow-book-safe-262569_1400x.jpg

>literally less than 1%
>significant in any way
They stopped their country from being Philippines 2.0. Literally every Christian country outside of Europe is a giant mordor-tier shithole. Shoguns won christcuck.

Attached: 1512875763255.jpg (850x400, 67.95K)