Does Yea Forums play any car games?

Does Yea Forums play any car games?

Attached: Doo yooh rhemnmmembhur vodka.webm (420x240, 2.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

codemonkey.me.uk/rollcage_redux.php
codemonkey.me.uk/rollcage_extreme.php
youtube.com/watch?v=y8RXp03wxRY
youtube.com/watch?v=69-J2m_GyhI
youtube.com/watch?v=9x92qU9AmUk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2U6c2IMsnc&list=PLdN3yHGZR-hIuiiDSnNBXss0kuM2C4XGM
youtu.be/h2dKWU_E7h0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i only play r4: ridge racer type 4

I'm not a manchild nor autistic

Prove it.
>protip: you can't

Yea Forums is full of sjws who want cars banned. Do you really think these people are into car games?

I always like the idea of car games more than I like playing them. The closest to the ideal is probably Gran Turismo because of customization and physics models, but I also want an open-world map to drive on that can be navigated by street signs and a map rather than GPS. Are there any games that do this?

Good taste.

I still play Carmageddon 2 occasionally. Bit of a nostalgia bomb.

Attached: carmageddon 2.jpg (263x331, 31.4K)

I like Dirt 1 and 2, and Project Cars 1 and 2 for their VR. Its a blast with a headset and a racing wheel (when everything works together)

I like the Forzas and GTs but Drive Club was so underrated imo. To this day no game has given me the same raw sense of power and speed and immersion with weather and twilight effects.

I play quite a lot of em, usually something from the NFS franchise, I've played all of the PC Forza games and GT Sport. I'd play more of them, but I managed to blow up my G29 in F1 2020 lol

Attached: pepe Rayce care.png (923x713, 122.53K)

Forza horizon 4 or 5?

Always got the essential Need For Speeds and Grid ready for a quick racing fix

F1 2019 it's my ram the negro into the wall sim

just golded GT7 superlicense, was some proper fun, especially last challenge with 100% wet road sides and nearly 100% dry line

Attached: 3484535732.jpg (636x360, 56.91K)

Enthusia

if carmageddon counts, yes , otherwise no

What settings do I need so I don't have a 8 second lead by the end of the second lap? Is it because I'm in F2 still?

Yes I was just playing saints row 2

Yes but not zoomer bait ones like forza horizon or the terrible GRID remake.

Attached: Grip-Win64-Shipping_2021.08.14-17.50.jpg (3840x2160, 2.57M)

that reminds me that fun game for the dreamcast or ps2

There are many fun racing games on both platforms.

Attached: RetroArch Flycast 0.1 8e4fa54 20_06_2021 13_47_19.jpg (2885x1929, 1.21M)

Been playing racing lagoon these days on duckstastion. Its a pretty good game with fresh ideas for a street racing game. I wish there was a sequel

Attached: dUrSye4JatkTDdMZKwPnrZ.png (1663x935, 2.33M)

well i meant for the type of car, i dont remember anything i enjoyed other than carmageddon and 2-3 hour mode of gran turismo burnout 3 and need for speed 2 too not a fan of racing games

I was playing Forza 7 until it was removed from Gamepass so nothing right now. I used to sink a lot of time into Gran Turismo but don't even own a Playstation anymore.

They don't make fun racers anymore.

>well i meant for the type of car
The closest comparison is what inspired the game in that screenshot and said game is not on PS2 or dreamcast - Rollcage.

The PC version is easily downloadable as one of the old devs fixed it.

codemonkey.me.uk/rollcage_redux.php
codemonkey.me.uk/rollcage_extreme.php

Attached: Rollcage extreme jumpgate TT.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

yes that the one, i played the fuck out of the demo , really? it was pc?
>playstation and windows
guess it was pc then

yet you post here? who are you fooling silly boi

I like driving around in GTA SA, Vice City and V

Yup and GRIP Combat Racing (which was the image that started this all off) is meant to effectively be Rollcage Stage III. It isn't quite as its nuances going in a different direction (where rollcage is an oversteer sim grip is a flight sim) it is a worthy successor in my opinion. Don't play GRIP on the consoles though.

Attached: front flip.webm (800x450, 2.8M)

i'll give it a try
pirate it or wait till its enough cheap

Racing lagoon is liquid jazz in vidya form. The actual racing is kinda meh but the style is unique.

Attached: unknown_2021.11.26-14.05.jpg (2628x2021, 2.1M)

Attached: tf2-heavy.gif (220x124, 730.33K)

Attached: Hotshot Racing 2020-09-13 19-39-26.webm (1000x562, 2.73M)

Where my Re-Volt/Micro Machines boys at

Attached: re-volt.jpg (1280x712, 701.5K)

Well, the game is all about 90s aesthetics that make me love it so much.
When it comes to racing, I like how you risk your car parts every time you race on the street and that makes every race intense as hell. In other games like nfs for example, is about keep losing the race with zero consequences until you win and victory doesnt taste as sweet as winning in racing lagoon and grab a car part from your opponent.
I think ps1 is not the best platform for racing games. Its 3d capabilities do not allow you to see far enough in order to calculate your moves(and for some fucking reason lots of ps1 racing games feature Lots of races taking place in fucking night that make things even worse) and I believe ps2 was where racing games peaked.
Even cheesy as fuck, I like the story in racing lagoon so far. Some cutscenes animations are a bit weird but overall the static imagery looks sweet with its unconventional camera angles and its striking color pallete. I dont like how the overview city driving works, but I guess thats due to ps1 limitations. I still dont get the benefits of leveling up your car parts other than getting extra slots

just because I want to fuck trains doesn't mean I don't like cars

You rang?

Attached: Micro Machines V3 (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) 22_02_2022 18_45_43.jpg (2464x1792, 1.36M)

I was beginning to get into a video game rut and became disinterested with the various games I was playing. Decided to play Stuntman and it is a hell of a ride. Doubly great finally getting passed the gauntlet of instructions while doing a bunch of 90 degree turns and then seeing a replay of your smooth driving.

Attached: Stuntman.jpg (266x375, 19.36K)

Also don't forget Silent fixed TOCA 2 on PC.

Attached: TC2_2021.05.10-19.36.jpg (3840x2160, 898.16K)

The only racing game worth playing at this point is Gran Turismo 7. Best physics, better visuals than any other racer and the next Turdza Motorshits is going to have to work on the Xbox One so you know it's going to look even worse than Horizon 5 which already looks like an Xbox360 game.

Stuntman isn't a racing game, it is a religious test of patience and control used by buddhist monks to help them on the path to nirvana.

Mario kart

Attached: 6460069B-86EF-43AC-97EF-1476D6F4D495.gif (498x280, 1.74M)

Yes

Attached: 20210520005435_1.jpg (1920x1080, 251.68K)

Is WRC good for you?
I see that 6 and 8 are on sale on PSN.

Attached: Need For Speed 2 SE - Intro.webm (800x450, 2.64M)

I'm going to get there. First day I got down two of the movies. Today I got two more down. I just need to do the Egyptian Indiana Jones one and the last one which I assume is a Jame Bond knock off. I have no clue how I will do the mine field mission so far, but the one before that was a blast constantly doing 180's when tanks popped up and ditching into alleyways.

Fuck, that one shot when you jump the bridge into the back of a train and drive down to its flat bed and veer off onto the train station boarding platforms was exhilarating.

Not often, but I've been playing nfs Most Wanted the past few days and it's great

rollcage? I think Grip is a pretty direct inspiration, it has the whole upside combat thing going on.

Nostalgia bomb
youtube.com/watch?v=y8RXp03wxRY

Only Forza Horizon 5.
I tried the most recent Dirt game and it controlled and felt like shit so stopped after a few hours.

>GT
>physics models
Is this bait?

What's the best console for car games? Ps2, Xbox, ps3, xbox360?

I play rocket league so often, you'd think I had a gun to my head.

Attached: RL2021.png (1436x1018, 1.27M)

If you're talking about Dirt 5, it was panned for a reason. Try Rally 2.0 instead.

Assetto Corsa with modded in Gran Turismo tracks and F1 2020 and 2021.

not a car game

Any new racing games that don't push mtx down my throat?
Last one I played was Hot Wheels and it was kinda fun, even though the gacha was awful

Best main menu theme in all of vidya. youtube.com/watch?v=69-J2m_GyhI HOWEVER the greatest part of the game that oozes style is the track descriptions. youtube.com/watch?v=9x92qU9AmUk

Attached: Outback.webm (500x282, 2.9M)

There are two types of autistics
>one who won't shut up about being autistic and has to tell everyone that they're autistic
>the other who denys they're autistic and accuses others of being autustic

You appear to be the later.

PS2 no question.

>original soundtracks died for your sins
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2U6c2IMsnc&list=PLdN3yHGZR-hIuiiDSnNBXss0kuM2C4XGM

Attached: The Goddess.webm (1000x562, 2.71M)

fukken nice
youtu.be/h2dKWU_E7h0

I play F1 2021 (and soon 2022)
It's just a very comfy game since it's so focused on the actual racing instead of having a bunch of useless shit that takes me away from it.
I only play against AI though because I'm not particularly good. I play at 70 difficulty with no assists and it's a nice balance of needing to try but being able to recover from mistakes since on a good lap I can gain 1-3 seconds on the AI.
I should probably up the difficulty somewhat though.

Early NFS's were nice. TDU 1 was cool. Driver San fran cisko was best story wise. Modern titles ? I have new Forza, it looks and runs great but I get bored very fast with it, lacks soul.