Do you have a disability that impact how you play videogames?

Do you have a disability that impact how you play videogames?

Attached: koe-no-katachi-manga-review-01.jpg (550x542, 104.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, autism

I'm blind in one eye. Doesn't really affect vidya other than no 3D I guess? I don't think I'm missing out on much. My field of view is decreased, though, since I have monocular vision, so I often need to be further away from screens to compensate.

>tfw no deaf gf to help you overcome your social anxiety

Attached: 1626175301507.png (1178x1014, 1.1M)

Yes. Lack of subtitle size options is a bitch at times. I can only recall Source games having it.

fa fsdahtty dfwertrhfd dfsgh ghtryt sddfgrth fguy vcxyt

manga went REALLY downhill after the suicide attempt. The anime was just trash

My disability is being a retard

Alcoholism

I have an auto immune disease which affects my joints so I can’t play games with m+k or the games I like for long periods of time. Some days its so bad I cant bend my fingers.

I'm aphasic, bassically there is some disconnect between my brain and mouth but also sometimes buoyant written text too. I don't talk on microphone because I literally cannot tell if I'm speaking gibberish or accolade. I literally cannot tell if I'm typing gibberish right now.

Attached: 1651372962978.gif (220x220, 528.64K)

I have a permanent squint on my right eye, which made the 3d mode on the 3ds give me a severe headache after like 5 minutes of using it. it also makes me subconsciously close the eye everytime i use VR.

also autism

>tfw no blind gf to take care of and love tenderly
Reading those kind of mangos really, really just ruin my evening.

Attached: 1639801759898.png (1024x427, 162.4K)

are there any other good ones besides what OP posted?

Yes, I have constant brainfog from sleep deprived.
I need to sleep 8.5 hours + 0.5-1 hours nap everyday and I'm still sleepy all the time.
I also masturbate everyday, which make it worse.

RA? I have the same. I feel you bro.

Having autism as an adult sucks, no one I can relate to, probably never gonna get a girlfriend, can barely even support myself

>((Deaf))
>Can still write and know she's holding the pad the right way up

Attached: 1542111294050.jpg (300x300, 9.13K)

i have mental retardation

can you yell?
Can you consciously go: "AAAAAAAGH" whenever you want?

Can you do: "AAAGH AAAGH AAAGH" Three times consciously?

I just stopped reading all romcom ,especially short male+tall female, manga/anime because they make me sad

Attached: 1647191396691.jpg (800x800, 314.77K)

I'm fat.

Attached: FRbRfenXMAAcZl5.jpg (719x852, 200.57K)

same. Thank God my parents are willing to support me and let me live with them

>hurrr durrr i'm a contrarian

Attached: 1545332838754.jpg (500x500, 99.84K)

I just watched a video about that, very unfortunate but very interesting. I'm glad u can still understand words at least

That can't possibly be true.. say something and post it. vocaroo.com/

I'd say that's a fairly normal sized amount of food for the average person.

Do you see your nose at all times?

do you get tired playing games? Sometimes it seems like fat people get tried just by existing.

So you are fat too?

Thoughts on the ending Yea Forums?

>Constantly make fun of people who claim to have ADD, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, etc, since it's basically a meme to claim that over small things to avoid work
>probably have some combination of them but will never get diagnosed or do anything to rectify it because of the internalized stigma

I think adhd makes me manage better desu, although i always wonder if i'm forgetting something important

i'm a third worlder.

Attached: índice.png (188x268, 7.05K)

which part?

No just an average guy who marinates chicken in mountain dew

I rest on bed now and then and watch YouTube on TV.

>buoyant text
>cannot tell if I'm speaking accolade
Aww. That's adorable.

No. Is that normal? I have a very poor frame of reference of what's normal optics.

>Do you have a disability that impact how you play videogames?
Yes, I'm a woman.

Attached: 1649639668626.png (1280x1444, 1.06M)

somewhere between typical japanese bullshit ending and the worst ending ever

No, you will never be.

Same, I'm Russian.

When i close one eye i see my nose, that's why i was asking, but i guess the brain just patch it after a while

yes you posted it in your pic

When someone with two eyes closes one eye, their nose becomes more apparent because the human brain filters it out for their normal optics, much like yours has it filtered out for your way of seeing

I'm black

Attached: question FOR Ya.gif (400x400, 1.01M)

Manga was shit

yes, i'm white

manga feels kinda rushed the second the MC gets out of the hospital. Still better than the movie's premature ending.

No I just have low self confidence and lack motivation.

koe no katachi fucking sucks. give me my 12$ back

your fighting game stats are higher

Blind girls can't take care of their own appearance and will look ugly and messy.

my black skin makes all the troons at my goober gear local play on edge, it makes winning easier but I'll stick to playing with the street fighter bros

the anime was unironically good

My disability basically involves severe physical fatigue, mental fatigue/brain fog (difficult to concentrate, memory problems and other shit that varies ), and chronic pain among other things. So while it doesn't impair my ability to play the way that something like missing an arm would, it does mean that often enough I don't feel up to even doing fun stuff that I'd want.

I have schizophrenia and freak out for shit like a thought in my head that i think is real like i bought too few items and something bad is going to happen if i don't buy more and i keep feeling like it will happen, or like i exited the door with a bad though so i enter and exit again, to clear my head.
I've lost matches and deleted saves with this thought process.

>Blind girls can't take care of their own appearance and will look ugly and messy.
Just another thing we have in common, then. At least they have an excuse.

I can't hear out of my left ear.

When I was 9, there was a shooting at the restaurant my family was at, and the shooter fired his gun right beside my ear.

Every game has directional audio so it's unfortunate I need to play with subtitles because a mono option is often missing.

not a disability but I'm on a 9year streak of being unable to wake up feeling rested
so I'm always fucking exhausted and sometimes I can't focus on vidya

Attached: 1651168946118.jpg (640x640, 55.08K)

For some reason Nip romances are way better at emotionally manipulating me than Western stuff. Why is that? Because Western romance exclusively targets women as a demographic?

i have profound mental retardation and can only play dota 2. note: I said play, not enjoy

I have acute thrembosis.

I have chronically sweaty hands

I was going to post my condition but yours sounds identical to mine. I was diagnosed with iron overload (high iron content in blood) which causes restlessness and fatigue. I haven't had a solid sleep in maybe 20 years. One of the treatments is biweekly phlebotomy but I haven't been keeping up with this.

I'm retarded

>especially short male+tall female
any recommendations?

same, 90% of the time when I'm insulting anons I'm just projecting

Just set you TV/PC to mono retard, you don't need an in-game setting.

>kid rips out her hearing aid and stomps it on the ground then pushes her into the dirt
>every day
What the fuck was his problem?

Agree. But at least we have this board.

I have a medically documented condition involving slower-than-average reflexes. Doctor states that it's almost one-quarter of a half second slower than the average person of my age. It may not be noticeable for most day-to-day activities, but when it’s video games involving reflexes and coordination, I'm at a huge disadvantage.