Do you PIRATE Video Games?

Do you PIRATE Video Games?

Attached: Piracy.png (592x360, 38.92K)

why wouldn't I?

based crack addict

pirates deserve to be tied up and whipped

Attached: mistress and slave.jpg (1264x1920, 448.19K)

last one i pirated was metro exodus because of the chinkoid epic bullshit
wasn't really worth it

yes i even pirate games i dont care about because installing/modding/tinkering is fun but fuck that kpop retard in picrel is categorically braindead

I'm white, so no, I don't steal.

Attached: 1650054658971.jpg (1055x874, 473.64K)

I used to buy switch games physically until I hacked it, I haven't bought one since.

Yes, I'm not a cuck

Attached: 1514486819702.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

yeah but I also don't feel the need to justify it like this fag

No.
But if I actually had any desire to play them I probably would.

I hacked my Switch long after I stopped buying games for it

I downloaded a fuck ton of ROM's. I never got around to playing most of them, except some SNES stuff. I wanted to play the old Evil Dead games, but the emulators don't work for them properly. RIP.

I'd legit just buy most of the shit, like the Silent HIll series, if they would sell them.

Not anything current just old games that would be more hassle than it's worth to buy legitimately

>I'm white
Sure

Attached: 1632494874977.jpg (494x510, 52.04K)

>I'm white, so no, I don't steal.

Attached: 1395204336022.png (620x636, 104.34K)

I tend to talk a lot of shit about games I've never played. Definately creating bad word of mouth for devs I've never given a chance. If I play a game I'm honest about what I've experienced. Mostly pirate but I buy stuff I like to get the immediate updates and support the brehs.

Well, there came 2 good thing out of this pregnancy

This is objectively untrue. Want to know why? Because I pirate games all the time that I really enjoy and that I would normally buy if pirating wasn't an option. I make decent money, I just choose not to because it saves me that money. I don't care about feeding poor indie devs, or doing what's right, or any of that shit, if the option is available to get it for free with no negative repercussions for me, I will take it, and it really is that simple.
Everybody pretends that they're either dirt poor or "treating it like a demo" and then you remember when Super Mario Galaxy 2 was pirated over 1 million fucking times the year it released, with Xenoblade Chronicles not far behind at 950k pirated copies in 2011.

Attached: 1525904750886.gif (477x348, 627.13K)

>piracy has little to no effect on anything, if they don't like it they wouldnt have bought it anyway
Only piracyfags say this. I doubt any actual game devs have ever said this

>if you don't have the means then YOU don't get the sale

Dumb esl poster. This is just cope for a being a thieving nigger.

Yes but sometimes I buy

There are no games worth buying/pirating

Attached: 1465597645087.jpg (814x294, 32K)

good goy

Theft is only bad because most resources are limited and stealing say someone's horse back in the day could be on compared to shooting them in the legs and leaving them to bleed to death, what would be the major complaint be if all resources were unlimited like digital goods are? Artificial scarcity is bullshit, and intellectual property is not real, if you want money for your unlimitedly reproducible product, it better be good enough to garner support through ulterior means other than sales.

>anyway here's my rationalize for why I can act like a nog
c o p e

>most lauded historical white culture are the vikangz who raided to steal shit

>white
>baby is merely an accessory

Attached: 1430310183867.jpg (300x260, 28.63K)

>I'm white so I give my money to jews
gottem

whoops
Have some extra disgust with that.

Attached: disgust.jpg (620x400, 32.07K)

Incorrect, it's the British who conquered almost 1/3 of the world to escape their wive's cooking.

>intellectual property is not real
it's weird how only worthless NEETs who have never built anything in their life hold this worldview lol

Attached: 1641149228664.jpg (567x1006, 98.69K)

Niggers are smarter than you, how does that feel?

Nice non-argument retard.

>makes a blanket statement that runs contrary to every legal system in every country in the first world
>Nice non-argument retard.
lol

Game's aren't even worth pirating anymore.

>legal systems are infallible word of god
lol, maybe try getting a real argument along with a brain you worthless cunt.

When I was underage I pirated most of my games
now I buy all of them except old shit on vita I steal that shit using NPS

Yes I pirate and emulate nintendo switch games

Only old out-of-print ones you can't buy digitally anywhere.

>bro IP doesn't exist because I'm a communist and I said so!!!
sad, lonely, pathetic NEET
pic related: something you'll never experience, a girl smile at you LMFAO

Attached: 481209_358543710921002_2055024323_n.jpg (960x720, 99.84K)

If you don't pirate you are either technologically inept or retarded.

Brainlet still only has worthless Ad Hom as their only argument, boring and brainless, wonderful combo.

Reply to me again if you're a worthless nigger.

yes

Attached: epTSCSI.png (1920x1040, 226.98K)

Did you get permission to use that picture?
fucking stupid nigger

Yes but i admit what I'm doing is wrong and i don't try to justify doing it with dumb excuses like a lot of people do

cuck

it's my wife and kid, so yeah
stay mad virgin

I only buy games that I can’t pirate

Bullshit nigger

cant wait

for what

Why do moral fags make excuses for objectively immoral things? I pirate games all of the time and I know it's immoral and idgaf. Stop trying to do mental gymnastics on why its 'actually a good thing' to pirate games cause who gives a shit.

So women keep their bugger tits after pregnancy?

Very good goy. A good cattle pays their master.

SOMETIMES I do.

>white
>on Yea Forums
The guy in the OP pic makes Friday Night Funkin'. user is probably referring to Week 8.

Attached: 1618490789509.jpg (247x358, 36.19K)

This nigga was born in 1999 and hs opinions s m h

If you're white, you're white trash

That pic is absolutely correct. In most cases pirated copies would not have been sales. For example, I will never ever buy music or movies and I'm sure as shit not paying for some gay streaming service.
If anything, pirating can help sell games or sometimes movie tickets. I pirated The Batman and then went to watch it because I wanted to see it on the big screen. But I'm not buying a ticket for a movie that could turn out to be garbage.
And I'm not paying 60eur for a videogame ever. Might buy when it's 20eur or less, if its really good.

No, I'm lazy, I have money and most importantly I don't play shit games.

>runs contrary to every legal system
lmao kys lawcuck
the system is corrupt and I will shit on the law any chance I can

Why is this board like this? Another fucking Twitter screencap thread and it's not even from anyone ever important. A literal random fuck on Twitter said something and this shit board has a thread about.

>Let me pay you in exposure

You've never created anything in your life.

No but I pirate adobe and Microsoft's products

Yea I do but I still buy games occasionally because they aren't free to make. It's fine to steal stuff but why would you feel the need to justify yourself? Just admit you like getting free gibs.

I pirate all video games, only buy those I enjoy 90%+ of the time, 95%+ of the developers are on my Black List. The only games I've bought are:

Steam:
- Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
- Dark Souls III Deluxe Edition
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - GOTY Edition
- Nioh: Complete Edition
- Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition
- Cuphead
- Hollow Knight
- Blasphemous
- Katana ZERO

Xbox One X:
- Ninja Gaiden Black
- Ninja Gaiden II

PlayStation 4:
- Bloodborne: Game of the Year Edition

PlayStation 3 (sold):
- Demon's Souls (sold, I emulate it now via RPCS3)

Attached: 1642590095865.png (1673x2160, 1.26M)

Basically this. If I like the game a lot I buy it at 75% or 90% sales on Steam at most or maybe never xd

It's amazing how even /funkg/ believes that FNF is not a scam

coomer scum