How would you improve Halo Infinite?

How would you improve Halo Infinite?

Attached: 1640303813318.jpg (800x1626, 157.96K)

Don't make it to begin with.

You know what must me done.

Attached: 7C66A27B-235F-4157-8779-8781DE38351D.jpg (600x600, 112.31K)

Eleborate

Attached: 1650416831917.jpg (1113x1075, 141.96K)

Feet

By making her bigger.

Attached: mommytana.png (1112x1800, 2.73M)

REMEMBER WHAT THEY TOOK FROM YOU

Attached: 1633544723785.webm (968x824, 1.89M)

Make Weapon younger.

Attached: 1651416589339.jpg (608x1458, 122.44K)

Teen weapon concept art.
She could have been a teen.

Attached: 1651416688893.jpg (1280x849, 75.77K)

Yeah, the hebephiles would have kept the game going just for one more glimpse of her toes.

Why would you make an AI beautiful/hot in a beguiling way?

Halsey's vanity in recreating her own image ?

>By making her bigger.
Infinite

a modest 8 to 10 inch shiny blue cock that she never acknowledges but visibly twitches and leaks when she gets excited talking

they got it perfect, but traded perfection away
infinite is garbage

Literally The Sims 4 model.

Weapon a cute

Attached: 1651417225437.gif (572x640, 3.74M)

Bigtana

Attached: 1651417278409.png (2560x1080, 2.86M)

not make it open world, and give the team more money to actually roll out some fucking content. 1 4v4 map after 6 months is hilarious, especially since they're using a f2p model

Change her name and make her and Cortana naked again

Make the multiplayer not a live service

>Firefight, and the capacity to make maps for it with Forge
>Campaign expansion that plays more like a traditional Halo, with set pieces and everything
>Add new weapons, maybe a spiker LMG like the one in Gears 5, plasma rifle that replaces the burst fire one, make the PP emp vehicles again, add the shotgun from previous games
>More PvE modes

Now I will finish your game

woah mama

Weapon is too young and innocent to get naked

Attached: 1651417407814.png (904x2558, 1.93M)

Why is the sp so boring? How much to I have to grind to actually get some set pieces I got bored after the red laser mission

Open world is kino though

i have no idea i played for like 2 hours and put it down. Open worlds can be cool but its such an insane challenge to make an open world that is actually interesting and compelling to explore and navigate, and they couldn't pull it off with infinite IMO, I'm not even sure what could be changed to make it better

They just need more environments

>I'm not even sure what could be changed to make it better
Let Chief do dragon shouts

Lol lmao

1. not put in the retarded Endless shit that 343 will sweep under the rug for the next game because these cunts can't follow through on a single story thread at all
2. Add Big Team Heavies
3. Remove the stupid battery collection mode fuck whoever thought that was a good idea
4. add some fucking maps this shit still feels like a beta
5. not be horrific fucking jews with the armor customization

Gibe Female Spartans Dumptruck asses

>covering her pussy
Why? she doesnt have one

I can hop into infinite's campaign, jump into a banished hold, fuck around with some banished and have a good time

>i have no idea i played for like 2 hours and put it down. Open worlds can be cool but its such an insane challenge to make an open world that is actually interesting and compelling to explore and navigate, and they couldn't pull it off with infinite IMO, I'm not even sure what could be changed to make it better
The gameplay loop is solid it just needs more variety honestly it isn't finished and it's obvious

Yes my fellow Halo™ fan, i too enjoy open worlds

Have literally any other team make it. At this point Yea Forums can make a better game than 343.

Attached: 1589479019034.png (727x547, 88.83K)

yeah i think when you remove that sort of direct narrative driven level design Halos gunplay kind of falls flat, that like hour or 2 before you hit the open world where its all linear was so much fun. Maybe I should give it another go with a more open mind

Nah the MP is the best its been since 3, there just isn't enough content

For single player, not make the game open world and adding more variety to levels rather than the same forests and forerunner facilities. For multiplayer, having everything available from the start rather than releasing in seasons.

THEY JUST NEED MORE TIME

Just turn off your brain, the game is literally made for retards that enjoy Ubishit-tier games

Birch I've been playing since CE came out. Infinite is the second level of CE but bigger. They just need to add more environments and better variety in missions.

Nah your right the first hour is pretty great then just feels like they run out of time and plop you in a open world with nothing to do
I will say the Ai is great but it's obviously designed around coop which it will probably never get or be dead by the time it does

Gas Dr Halsey

Attached: 1651155850380.webm (1280x640, 2.81M)

Fuck off 343 shill

Wrong. The open world enables the weapon and vehicle sandbox way better than any of the linear missions in previous halos. Compare the silent cartographer to the library.

Are there more linear sections like that? if there are I may be more inclined to give it another go

I would agree with that if it wasn't for the fact that there are no maps and they still won't split Big Team playlists like they did 4v4

>Birch I've been playing since CE came out. Infinite is the second level of CE but bigger. They just need to add more environments and better variety in missions.
I think infinite is just a bad timing for a decent game its a shame because if it had raytracing and more content right now and vr like they promised it could have been goat but the mp feels like a alpha (which it is) and the single player basically grinds to a halt an hour in

>Far Cry mechanics are the same as a slightly big level where you can decide to go a>b>c or b>a>c
Back to your cubicle pajeet

yeah thats what i mean the game literally just needs more maps and better playlists
oh and forge too

Maybe youre right i really didnt play the campaign much at all, ill have to reinstall it
no.

>You lived long enough to see fags shill Far Cry-tier open world games on Yea Forums
You fags never disappoint

Attached: 1651345618833.jpg (1024x401, 56.58K)

I don't get it
>Make avatar for AI
>Can make her absolutely any way you want, supermodel tier is the obvious choice
>Make her ugly

Attached: 1559740997729.jpg (960x935, 78.73K)

>This fucking thread again
Chief-fag don't you have a fucking life?

Attached: 1651148900018m.jpg (992x1024, 105.51K)

>tfw i have to install Infinite's shitty multiplayer even if all i want is to play the campaign

I already have MCC for multiplayer. They should have made the campaign a separate game, not paid dlc

>Farcry mechanics
You never played farcry and halo infinite. The only similarities is that they both have map icons with repeat open world activities. Farcry and other Ubisoft games scatter the map with garbage uninteresting activities that only serve to pad the open world to make it seem like there's so much to do along with shallow combat. Halo infinite gives you less but more interesting open world activities. The banished forts are massive and allow you to approach them from all directions and provide great combat encounters by enabling the weapon and vehicle sandbox. Farcry and other Ubisoft games do not have interesting enough combat or level design that can compare to it.

MCC needs a mod that gives every female in the collection a dumptruck ass

who is middle dude
why does he deserve the crown

>Halo infinite gives you less but more interesting open world activities.
Oh yeah like
>Going to [human outposts] and killing enemies
>Going to [banished outposts] and killing enemies
>Going to [human POW camp] and killing enemies
>Going to random place and finding audio logs and/or colors for MP
Truly a marvel of gaming, not like Far Cry in the slightest

To add to this, you would be more honest comparing halo infinite to BOTW than farcry because of the combat sandbox elements, although BOTW goes further with their physics engine which enables even greater sandbox potential.

Attached: 3ce553f85d090f4780f60f8206035f2a.jpg (1024x878, 85.6K)

It's ok because, uhhh Chief acts like a capeshit hero now

>killing enemies
And it's the killing enemies part that is the most interesting aspect. Killing isn't fun in Ubisoft games. It is fun in Halo. Why? Because of the unique weapon sandbox, interactive environmental elements like fusion coils, unique vehicles, good enemy AI where every enemy type has unique combat approaches, animations, and behaviours, and level design that allows for open combat close quarters combat, and vertical combat. You don't have that level of detail in the combat with Ubisoft games because combat is an afterthought and they focus more on just padding.