Imagine complaining about a boss in elden ring when these enemies exist

Imagine complaining about a boss in elden ring when these enemies exist.

Not only are they invisible, but they have 5000hp and they're littered all over the area, and they can attack you from range.

Attached: How-to-Deal-with-Invisible-Enemies-in-Elden-Ring-scaled.jpg (1416x628, 90.04K)

Okey dokey, I just ran past those.

There is two of them and they are easily available.

Use an AOE attack... you know that they are there. Bait them into revealing themselves. It's so easy...

There's no excuse for the bloated hp and damage of enemies late game, but it's pretty obvious that the puzzle is for you to make your way to the torches without touching the ground.

>available
Avoidable

You know you can use an item to see them right ,RIGHT?

Elden Ring is not a skill-based game.

i didn't get killed by a single one of those while i was running the towers at liturgical towne. the archers were a little annoying but i just killed them with a bow

They aren't even hard, better than the retarded archers that snipe you from a kilometer away.

Based

Except the first one is on the ground floor

kill yourself

>go into a corner
>spam attack
>sometimes you hit stuff
>sometimes he somehow teleports behinds you and grabs you even though there's no room for that because it's a scripted thing
It's just not a very good game, deal with it. People whine about bosses because you can't just run past them.

why can i only complain about one thing?

What do you mean first one?

>Scripted
It's a forward lunge grab that if connects, goes through the animation of it circling around you and stabbing you
If that's scripted, your sword swing is too, or your stamina break critical hits. Blindly swinging is going to get you grabbed because it will just start the grab during a part of your animation that's safe for it to approach
You're intended to use the item that reveals them, or if you never found it, move the fight to snowy terrain where you can watch footsteps. This shit was in dark souls 1 with Priscilla

From the seal on the ground, face the wall into town behind the imp. Jump down the right hand corner, stay on the outside edge of the ruined buildings and go around to the left staying as close to the walls as you can. You will have a wall along your lefthand side, follow it and go around to the left then follow the building on the right all the way around hugging the wall until you come to the ladder and go up.

4 in total are there but two are unavoidable for the lighting of the candles/torches

because as you cab see with post one we are just dealing with clowns that don't give a sit about game play and just want to have their achevos

Running past enemies has been a staple of souls games since demon's souls user. Once you know where you need to go, there's no reason to kill everything between you and your goal

I only fought 1 and manage to light all the torches without triggering the others.

Also helps if equip the black knife armour you find in that area because it stops all your movement from making any noise and you can walk around sllently.

user it is clear that that town is meant for you to sneak around and avoid the enemies.

>there's no reason to kill everything between you and your goal
Gotta flex on them nerds and show how strong you've gotten after farming them for an hour

Attached: 1495076103753.png (348x362, 175.23K)

>Not flexing on them by showing you have no need to even acknowledge their existence
They're not even worth your time, they're that worthless to you

>invisible enemies

do zoom zooms really?

Hmm, acceptable

Attached: no-no-point.gif (244x146, 355.33K)

>tranny ring
Don't care, go talk about your FOTM on reddit, also ywnbaw

>muh trannies
Rent free 24/7 obsession.

I ran into 1 during that "puzzle"

>all this raw copium and damage control
They fucked up, let it go.

dark souls 1 faggots be like yo this gameplay fire

Attached: lolpoise.webm (900x506, 2.86M)

>Seethewater Cave discovered

FOT3M*

>not a single mention of the sentry's torch
it makes them visible you fucking retards

Attached: 1651358149842.jpg (1200x1600, 196.32K)

Game's been out for over two months and it's not going anywhere. :D

Doesn't stop them from pssst nothing personal kid on you.

How are you suppose to know this shit though? Not all people play the game with a walkthrough guide open.

>Torch Given to protectors of the Erdtree. Its flames are bestowed with a special incantation which allows the bearer to see assassins cloaked in veils.
>"wtf how was I supposed to know this item revealed the assassins because it said it revealed assassins!"

>littered all over the area
Just 2 of them that you can fight like any other enemy with a 2k rune purchase from 50 levels prior.

So what explains the shift from them poising through 2-3 attacks to getting knocked on their ass?

I only got one, avoided the rest. I mean, i only thought there was one, and i just bolted in the directions i needed to to avoid it.

Also the grab they do is from the front, you morons.

>torch from an out-of-the-way vendor in a completely different zone that you would have explored 10+ hours ago
>costs 8k souls so you wouldn't randomly buy it even if you found the vendor earlier

>equip torch that specifically says it reveals these enemies
>WOOOOOWWW SO HARD

>8k souls
by the time you get to that area, 8k souls is fucking nothing. You'd be needing to spend well over 100k just to get a single level

I don't remember half the shit the game tells me, I guess you have to be autistic or something but I have pussies to fuck.

So you didn't buy the beast repellent torch either because it costs runes and the vendor is not right at the round table?

Why wouldn’t you immediately buy a torch that reveals enemies? You should know immediately that makes it the best torch in the game

Most of the stuff vendors sell is trash and players can access Lendyell super early when wasting 20k+ buying out a vendor for 90% pointless shit still means something.

Because there's no indication that's what it does.

The item description is "Its flames are bestowed with a special incantation which allows the bearer to see assassins cloaked in veils" and unless you are a guide/wiki user, you won't have fought an invisible black knife enemy yet.

>he doesn't buy stuff from vendors
Oh boy, you really like making your game harder than it needs to be, huh? or are you just bad at games?

>Because there's no indication that's what it does.
The indication is the fucking description that tells you what it does

>allows you to see cloaked enemy
>WOOOOWWW THERES NO WAY TO KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS WITHOUT WIKI AHHHHHH

I just died once, then before entering the evergaol again I looked at where the interactables were. Never even got hit by a single enemy on my second attempt.

I'm not the shitter who made a thread complaining about an enemy that relies on a rehashed mechanic from over a decade ago

But it tells you that you will eventually find some.
I guess you need a big sign saying "buy this idiot you will encounter invisible enemies"

>I have pussies to fuck
Glad I'm not the only one who forgets a ton of shit the game throws at you because thirsty girlfriends need the dick

Attached: 20190119_173335.jpg (332x363, 76.67K)

I simply nihil them to die

90% of the item descriptions are just pretentious flavor text without substance, I'm stopped reading that shit after 10 hours into the game. If there's a key item that reveals hidden items make it obvious.

Sounds like you're too retarded for a game even redditors are beating

>bought torch from vendor, because why the fuck wouldn't you buy everything?
>get fucked by assassins for 20 minutes
>scroll through my items, wondering if sleepy torch will save my ass
>see that sentry says SEE THE INVISIBLE ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
>proceed to now see the assassins fuck my face
Strange how this is an impossible feat for some.

I had the torch and completely forgot about it by the time I got to that area. I just ran like a bitch instead of trying to be smart, and it worked fine for me.

Since DeS whenever an item had a bonus effect it was always listed in the item description, you admit you’re getting filtered by reading lmao.