What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: latest.jpg (1000x1409, 363.27K)

now is good actually

>PSE burst chain to level cap
>Good
No. It's still shit. The latest update video just had someone in the playerbase bitching about rewards that were stupid hard to get before, for instance.

It was made by Sega.

Why would they pick that question out of what must be hundreds they got?

HMZK was made director and tried to repeat everything he did in Episode 5 out of spite.
Sega spent at least 3 billion yen on a Sakura Wars gacha that died on arrival, forcing them to release this a year earlier than intended.
Like Ep5, the rest of the team realized it's in a shit state and wants to fix the game. But it's a skeleton crew told by higher management to monetize the game harder and harder every year, so this is going to be shit until 2023 at the earliest.

Nothing I'm having fun.

>infinitely less photon arts (skills)
>no content (literally)
everything

I've put in about 6 hours. When does it get fun?

Microsoft

Attached: 1621994380177.jpg (516x466, 34.08K)

After 6 hours

Stop spamming these shit threads

It is nothing like PSO Ep 1 and 2.

BRING QUNA BACK YOU HACKS

Point 1 is both an issue and a non issue. Issue because there aren't as many as PSO2. A non issue because many of PSO2's PAs were completely fucking shit(see: basically the entire dagger repertoire)

They attached a game with no content to a game with 10 years of content and then decided to blow the game with 10 years of content's kneecaps off.

I still don't get why the couldn't have leaned harder into base PSO2 while NGS is still in a lacking state. Weird to just drop it like a rock the way it feels they did.

when there's absolutely nothing to do, having more PAs even if they're shit, it's something you can waste your time in

Because Sega for some reason is retarded.

>what went wrong?
You making this thread every day in an attempt to recruit idiots into your vain barbie simulator to erp with

Attached: 1621258774521.png (864x432, 271.21K)

I miss her so fucking bad beyond believe. I'm so fucking mad they skip her santa event. Fuck global sega.

I want shiva to step on my balls

>release game
>forget to finish it
They had a decade to make a new game. They waited, stalled, rushed it and released some half-done garbage.

PSO2 was already garbage. They keep getting farther and farther away from the original PSO game.

PSO2 died when they added SHAQS, scheduled EQs like TD would seal the deal of ignoring all the zones in the game and only playing when the new EQ was up.
Only retards that waited until english servers were the ones excited for NGS

Attached: 1579193909623.png (446x648, 141.01K)

At this point I'm certain its not that they forgot to finish it at all, its that they were 100% confident in that they could 10 years later redo the exact same steps that PSO2 did and it would sit well with everyone.
Just look at how a fuck ton of new content updates is "thing you had in PSO2 but now in NGS form"

I'm tempted to start a new character on PSO ep 1 and 2 private server. Someone talk me out of it.

You are retarded to not do that on just PSOBB instead, even long term EP1&2 fans just play on Ephinea these days

I wish psobb had 60fps.... it looks kind of jarring on my monitor while on my htpc it feels fine.

classic japanese game logic tied to framerate pls understand

Are you really going to repost this thread multiple times every single day?

Attached: We are very disappointed in you.png (250x196, 35.83K)

>not the first post from this ip
funny bumping method

This is the first thread I've created in a month. But if there's another faggot creating them it makes it even funnier.

>Ephinea
But that is the private server I'm talking about? I'm confused by your statement, but I guess I'll load it up anyway.

It sounded like you were one of those people who vastly prefer the GC version by it self be it because of ultra hatred of EP4 or the balance changes (some people still play on DC because such things like HUcast can use spread needle lol)
PSOBB is just an upgrade to me but I sitll miss the small effects lost from the GC port to PC. Telepipes used to look cool with their heat wave effect for one.

I don't want to play the game by myself so the Gamecube version is not an option.

Attached: pso1cast.png (1374x795, 1.39M)

the playerbase

Attached: 1651423314290.jpg (400x400, 65.95K)

it feels so bad, because gemma/anamana genuinely puts out good content, but you can hear in his voice the moment he went tranny mode, and is genuinely awful to look at. i got jumpscared the first time he put himself on camera.

You're literally me. Even worse is that my feeds keeps popping out his face because of the pso2 algorithm.
Had no choice but to delete every pso2 recommendation because of that.

Is that a dev?

Microsoft and Sega being Sega.

pso2 content creator that troon'd out in the last months formerly know as Anamana (tranny name is Gemma Taters)

>time-limited extra storage (requires premium)
>time-limited ability to sell on player shops (requires premium)
>battle pass that can only be progressed with daily and weekly quests, effectively time-gating your progress
>UQs that only spawn on a 2-4 hour basis, effectively time-gating your progress
>MAGs are now only cosmetic
>gacha is intrinsic to both making in-game money and obtaining cosmetics which is ultimately the goal of most of the playerbase
>only way to level up alt classes is by endlessly grinding PSE bursts and doing the bullshit daily collect X gatherable and kill X enemy that pays out shit exp
>NGS has an extremely small amount of content, gear and cosmetics for what is essentially a brand new MMO, it just uses the already saturated base of PSO2 as a crutch to distract from this
As far as I'm concerned, this game is as bad as genshin impact when it comes to its predatory systems design. This isn't a phantasy star game imo, hell even pso2 is pretty shit compared to pso1.

He is actually giving up on PSO2 because his channel died after the tranny shit. He is a wageslave now.

0 content on release, 0 content however many months its been since release, 0 content on the future roadmap. Surprisingly you actually need things to do in a game

Unironically what the fuck happened
He seemed normal enough, how did things come to this?

How do I make a decent looking male face in this game

just don't play male

They were actually smart enough to move on from this game, that’s a good thing in my book.

I think it's US thing. I don't even watch that fat jim quisitation or someshit, but he too turned whack.
Like, just because you got rejected once doesn't mean you had to cut your own dick

he is australian tho

lel, then I don't know what else.

I had more fun getting people ban than actually playing this shit fuck game. How people slave away at farming is beyond me but atleast I can still stare at my characters fat ass while I play

He got groomed in XIV by one of Global's CMs. Said CM encouraged him to go deeper and deeper until he eventually snapped and quit MMOs to wageslave.

No he didn't.

But I don't want to play a female or a robot (at the moment)

>>time-limited extra storage (requires premium)
so make more characters
>>UQs that only spawn on a 2-4 hour basis, effectively time-gating your progress
what progress? everything you get there you can get on the market
>>MAGs are now only cosmetic
except they can play music and be a radar for specific materials/enemies. also pso2 mag raising was cancerous shit
>>NGS has an extremely small amount of content, gear and cosmetics for what is essentially a brand new MMO
it's just an expansion of 2 tho

damn I love PSO2 New Genesis. What went right? It's the top selling game on Sega's Steam page too.

Attached: 1650677320223.jpg (1158x1965, 695.91K)

>mags are good!
Lay off the copium bro it’s rotting your mind

>also pso2 mag raising was cancerous shit
You're not wrong in some ways, but goddamn did I make a killing off of selling mag food

>make more characters
complete waste of time, I'm more inclined to just stop playing this shit game than jump through hoops for something as basic as not losing items and equipment because they purposefully give you an extremely small storage and fill the world with generic rocks and food that you need to collect
>everything you can get there you can get on the market
cool story bro, with how expensive it is to upgrade just ONE weapon to 50 with all of its potentials and augments, how is a regular, non paying player supposed to afford top tier equipment?
>except they can play music and be radar
I reiterate, mags are now cosmetic only. They are not the stat sticks with multiple different evolutions that they used to be and if you are thankful for that they you were never a PSO fan to begin with
>just an expansion of 2
no, it isn't. Its a new MMO that they didn't want to make a bunch of content for and knew that it wouldn't get the adoption they wanted after JUST porting over pso2 only 2 years ago, so this is the abortion that they came up with to make the most financial sense for them. It's a new game.

All I want is for them to make PSO Episode 1 and 2 playable on Steam or something
i hate this timeline

Attached: 1651070480430.jpg (825x615, 87.68K)

How do I level up fast bros
I'm so sick of PSE Bursting...

>playable on Steam
Why do you need steam for a game that works perfectly fine on its own when installed? Just download the game and install it and play a private server.