What changes do you want or not want about Ashley in RE4R?

What changes do you want or not want about Ashley in RE4R?

Attached: 8DCB40A4-D6EA-48F5-AB77-F57419BECA7A.jpg (1349x1725, 199.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/tgd7cd/litoperezito_resident_evil_4_fan_art_ashley/i12098x/
litter.catbox.moe/m3d246.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>want
more scenes with her
>not want
pants

Give her a bigger REAR.

>not want
Change of design
>want
Give her melee abilities. Let her defeat Verdugo in fist fight.

It doesn't matter what i "want" because every time some artist redesigns these characters for a remake they make the male character look exactly like they always did and the female character look like this and everyone ALWAYS replies "this is SOOOOO much better, great job" so who can even blame Capcom for thinking it's the right thing to do. Normals just want this one design on all female remakes.

Attached: C74D968F-E515-499C-A98C-2EC001AA7BA2.jpg (2048x1152, 125.68K)

I don't understand the logic with remaking RE4. Remaking 1-3 makes sense as the originals are fucking awful, but 4 is one of the best games ever made and looks/plays perfectly. I guess it's just a cash grab.

Ashley's design is almost perfect, only thing she needs is a shorter skirt and more pronounced jiggle physics.

Though really it will end up like this because we still haven't killed all the w*men in the industry.

How about fire support.

Attached: 8C4002A7-1A89-486E-B79E-0E8973FC2EBD.jpg (1355x1916, 458.7K)

>no skirt
>no ballistics
doa

It's fucking hilarious how it follows the tank top/jeans design without being tank top
>skin tight jeans tucked into boots
>white t-shirt/vest under main shirt
>necklace
>reduction in bust size to be more "realistic" (???)

>covers up Ashley
>but makes Leon’s shirt tighter

even bigger?

Attached: assley.png (754x424, 366.12K)

I want her to sit on my face

> wan't trying to cover up Ashley though. I love showing skin in my designs, but for Ashley, I wanted to try something different from the skirt so long as it wasn't jeans paired with a tanktop like most designs from the latest RE games.
I call bullshit.

She was by FAR the shittiest voice in RE4 everyone else was pretty much perfect but her, she sounded like an amateur high school girl, i want a better voice for her

who are you quoting?

She needs to keep the skirt and ballistics, and my biggest fear is they give her a goblin face like they've been doing lately.

Attached: 1587505408765.jpg (848x1200, 1.1M)

Did a reverse search and found the artist posting and commenting about it.
reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/tgd7cd/litoperezito_resident_evil_4_fan_art_ashley/i12098x/

i bet that box has a print of her ass now

Why does this looke much better than original?

BIGGER

i want to hug Ashley

Attached: 1651264706340.jpg (990x1400, 919.84K)

It doesn't. Also her face looks like one of those smashed and slammed bulldogs or whatever they are.

>TheGoldenShill

That she inflates to massive size and explodes

You people only like Ashley because you want to see her naked

She needs to be in jeans and a tank top

Wait, RE4R is happening?

Ballistics, HD panties, Sandy Cheeks.

Attached: Resident Evil 4 Ashley Upskirt.webm (1920x1080, 2.4M)

I want her to have a lot more agency. Why does Leon have to do everything? Give her a stronger personality. She can be helping Leon. Also reduce her breasts and actually put her in some appropriate clothing. That skirt...really? Come on. I think it would be a nice subversion if she rejected Leon at the end. Sort of giving some cheeky look at the camera like "ughhh...men" while Leon goes home to jerk off alone in the dark corner of his room.

True

Didn't you get chased of the internet, son of dob?
Congratulations, you just figured out the dynamic between men and women.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

More BALLISTICS

I want Leon to be able to scoop Ashley up for when they really need to get away and he can only shoot one handed and no reloading while doing so to make these situations as tense as possible.

>look how they massacred my boy

give her BIG BOOBIES and a BIG BUTT

I am eternal
Instead of fighting Sadler, the final boss is an eviller, sexier las plagas clone of Ashley that comes out when you remove her parasite that grows to massive size
When you defeat her, she starts swelling up, cumming and inflating and you have to escape the island before she blows

Attached: E1wDVOKXEAAJnyk.jpg (1956x1383, 462.81K)

If they remove the upskirt easter egg capcom is dead to me.

Leon looks good, Ashley looks wrong.

Normal Ashley does nothing for me but red eyes infected Ashley is the hottest shit ever.

both somehow look worse how is that possible

Bigger, puffier vulva. Visible butthole wrinkles. Change pants for a thong. No bra and shorter sweater. Prettier face.

I could go on. The reality is that there will be numerous changes to suit "modern sensibilities" and they'll all be unnecessary and jarring.

litter.catbox.moe/m3d246.png

Attached: 1644053466049.jpg (1172x1650, 339.94K)

>Visible butthole wrinkles.
Oh god yes.

Its incredible, no real complaints its pretty much perfect. My weird OCD personal preference stuff is Leon’s knife is missing and he’s not wearing blue but I understand creative differences. Phenomenal job

Just make it so when they're getting Las Plagas removed, they both need to be on the machine at the same time.

Coop, so my sister can play

I swear you can see her puffy vulva when she's crawling around in this outfit.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

I just jerked off to Ashley in RE4 VR. I put her in the cleavage costume and bent down to put my face in them. She's so short bros it's amazing.

>le golden turd xDD
kill yourself frenchfag

dam shes hot

cheerleader outfit for the shooting range minigame

Attached: 452cdcc6e794736ad33ef365d3df06500543452b.gif (237x400, 50.44K)

Add an Ashley ASMR mode.
>Help me, Leon...
>Leon! HELP!

Just get her bottle cap figure from the shooting gallery and spam the sound button

Sexier outfits, Smaller ears.
Fully modelled.

I wouldnt mind this outfit but as a extra outfit

Ashley won't flirt with Leon, instead she will be a lesbian

>smaller ears
Shit taste

I'm waiting for them to make it more serious and cut down on the sexy, while having the cheek to bang on about Lady D's enormous tits during promo for Village.

it's fucking amazing how disappointing Village turned out to be

So many remakes and not a single DLC instead

They should let you fully control Ashley whenever she's separated from Leon
They could make her parts closer to the survival horror RE used to be, having to rely on lamps and hiding

Attached: 87710741_p2_master1200.jpg (479x569, 205.35K)

rip
Let her have a gun and at least protect herself poorly. Maybe she gets better at it as the game goes on.

Attached: c2f74c239917cde38f3791ef9d26ccad.png (648x1216, 579.62K)

God I wish that was me