Deltarune

Did you take your schizo meds so you're prepared for the next schizo chapters?

Attached: meds.png (500x488, 15.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1mkVAOZNthss
youtu.be/OesB3WPzd2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Next schizo boss is the embodiment of the flowers in Toriel's trash can

If we can have a midna like schizo I went to see the fandom's reaction live

Thanks doc

Deltarune is dogshit and Gaster won't have any relevance in the story and you're a faggot if you think so

>Deltarune is dogshit
Wrong
>and Gaster won't have any relevance in the story
Also wrong

Attached: 1651416777970.jpg (946x720, 107.38K)

HE LITERALLY GAVE YOU THE DELTARUNE DEMO. HE'S IN THE START OF THE FUCKING GAME. Even if he NEVER appears again, he literally instigated the player's involvement.

stop shilling on Yea Forums and just release chapter 3 you fox faggot

Thanks doc
>deltarune is dogshit
How edgy. I'd love to know what you think of actually bad games if Deltarune qualifies for dogshit.

I never get absorbed in schizo theorycrafting, but this fucking game, man. There's just so muchit's hard NOT to.

>thread closed before I could send my post.
What a shame, here's my predictions for Chapter 3 :
>setting
Im expecting a toy story type world based on the whole house, where the characters would explore the dreemurr family's memories. Each room of the house would reflect a different era of television or a genre, it would serve as to represent the generational gap between the main 3 and characters such as Toriel or Undyne.

>Mike
If the chess theory is correct, he's a rook and as such he only comes out after his pawn gets taken out. Spamton was alledgedly his pawn so it makes sense for him to be introduced afterwards. Still, I think he should possess a pawn or multiple that need to be struck down in order to get to him. Perhaps, he would have to hide behind a TV screen while only his pawns show up physically.
King and Queen were reflections of Noelle and probably Susie's parental figure so it wouldn't be far fetched for Mike to fit a similar role. Spamton describes him as a "criminal" and Asgore was demoted from being a cop, perhaps an grave incident came to be. I could see Mike trying to make ammends for Toriel, seduce her and charm her into being his "star" like Queen did to Noelle except here, he's mirroring Asgore. As such, I also see him being very caring toward Ralsei and especially Kris who doesn't seem to give him much thought.

>Schizoboss
An hopelessly romantic cartoon rubberhose flower I think you know who I'm referencing
Along with a silent rubberhouse cartoon character from a forgotten franchise while taking heavy inspiration from creepypasta elements such as ink dripping out of his eyes. They both would mirror Kris and Asriel's relationship while referencing Chara and Flowey as their "corrupted" versions.
Their fight gimmick would reference the Muffet fight but while the flower does the attack, the cartoon character uses toon force to hijack the UI and your soul directly.

Attached: 1651081892241-1.png (1203x346, 9.15K)

I dont think each chapter is gonna have a hidden schizo boss, probably the upcoming 3 chapters will have only one hidden boss.

Which stage of grief will they represent?

Fuck the Dealmaker, Spamton deserves to get bitchslapped for setting you up like that in the basement. Doing anything else is for fake niggas

Attached: 1635932548101.png (798x687, 327.13K)

the character with jevilstail+dealmaker equipped probably goes through hell every day with spamton and jevil arguing

Gonna put them both on Noelle

denial

jeez user that's rude

No, Rude is for the DevilsKnife

...op isn't toby???

Yeah I am you stupid faggot
proof: voca.ro/1mkVAOZNthss

I just know there's gonna be a cowboy theme in ch3, and it's gonna be great
>Along with a silent rubberhouse cartoon character from a forgotten franchise while taking heavy inspiration from creepypasta elements such as ink dripping out of his eyes
I hope so. Toby needs to stop pussyfooting and put some genuinely creepy characters into the game
Heart goes out to the people who will waste hours exploring the chapter only to find out there's no secret boss in it

It wasn't a set-up though. He thought it would work, it wasn't until after he got his new body that he realized it wasn't enough, and that he needed Kris' soul. He probably thought he could make Kris a big shot too by doing so. It was very sudden for both of them.

WAIT

What?

Attached: ba70f7cc5de1725e2b5ced834b26b3b7.jpg (976x931, 224.3K)

Attached: ilquoqvph0w81.png (790x790, 309.44K)

Attached: bj07gl3pwux71.png (640x480, 12.82K)

It's pretty much likely the flowers are going be the abandoned schizo boss, I wonder if giving Tori the flowers in chapter 1 would effect them in some way. The trash can does get more flowery

Attached: 1651332672345.jpg (1200x960, 162.4K)

What's you personal favorite prediction with little to no supporting evidence?
Mine is the idea that Photoshop Flowey will make an appearance.

Gerson will be revived in the church's dark world via his hammer which Alvin dug out of his grave.

what purpose would a "shadow mantle" serve against a flower boss?

"neutral" routes with the right choices will end giving the best outcomes, and being pacifist is gonna bite you in the ass at some point

>Mine is the idea that Photoshop Flowey will make an appearance.
But how?

Timeloop shit, it has some evidence I guess but it's too vague to confirm at all yet

Either better defense or makes you invisible to the boss but the latter seems too unfair and unchallenging

Based on something seam said there's been theories that dark worlds become nightmarish when entered at nighttime.

So he's to thinking the dark worlds become photoshop flowey style at night.

Probably just to fuck with the player, but the characters themselves wouldn't recognize the similarities

>But how?
I don't know, but I saw this in Asgore's flower shop and it immediately made me think of the six human souls and Flowey

Attached: 1651083907958.png (2736x1824, 52.51K)

>Deltarune is dogshit
wrong
>Gaster won't have any relevance in the story
wrong
>you're a faggot if you think so
true

That Papyrus will somehow end up in the dark world

The schizo shit is one of the most forced memes in recent memory on here

Asgore's place looks like the perfect place to have a dark world. I can see Kris opening a fountain in the middle of the room

If this room was just a callback then that's a bit too cheeky for me. Hope it will have some relevance later on

Toby will reuse this song in the chapter
youtu.be/OesB3WPzd2k
I just really dig it.

Attached: Fire Tori.png (1280x1024, 322.97K)

Asgore's theme (and melody) is severely underrated

Attached: 1636096755572.jpg (2900x2128, 499.12K)

What? You're a faggot for thinking Gaster is relevant even though it's correct?

Has anyone thought of the possibility that snowgrave could cause alternative dark worlds "out of script" to be created? We could get two dark worlds a chapter, although this certainly sounds over ambitious. It's good to share possiblties.

Can't really see it happening. It's very likely that Noelle will make a fountain in the hospital to save Rudy, in the normal route she'll make her peace with it and let you close it, with Rudy dying shortly after. In the Snowgrave route...well, you'll probably get her to kill Rudy in the dark world itself, finally severing her ties with morality and just completely plunging into the darkness.

>If the chess theory is correct, he's a rook and as such he only comes out after his pawn gets taken out.
I think that's drawing "The bosses are themed around chess pieces" a bit too far.

Hometown is at the foot of Mt. Ebott and is the village that Asriel/Chara went to in the Undertale timeline.

>Chapter 1 - The Beginning - Card Kingdom - King
>Chapter 2 - A Cyber's World - Cyber World - Queen
>Chapter 3 - Your Show's On! - TV World - Rook
>Chapter 4 - Faith Dissonance - Holy World - Bishop
>Chapter 5 - Family Reunion - Garden World..? - Knight
>Chapter 6 - Break Free - ??? - Pawn
>Chapter 7 - The Finale - ??? - Chess Player

Attached: The_Roaring_screenshot.png (638x464, 32.42K)

I want to see what happens to this reindeer

Attached: noelle face.png (108x118, 2.13K)

I'm predicting that Ralsei will be revealed to be a sympathetic villain who is manipulating the player/Kris into destroying the other Dark Worlds to populate his own. He'll be sympathetic in terms of being lonely since being alone in his own dark world for however long, and just wanting to have company in it. Everything about him just kind of seems suspicious when you take a closer look at it, but most damning is probably that manual he gives you where he has inserted himself into the Darkner prophecy.

Attached: vxA2a.png (570x357, 266.51K)

So far a theme of evil routes has been to reuse content to save time. Snowgrave's chapter 2 final boss was literally just the main route secret boss but with the added challenge of no party members. That and it's interesting when there are similarities in the two routes so you can observe how they differ, especially tonally.

why there so many more threads lately. have any hints dropped about ch3 release date?

>titans have savefile thing for their faces
what the fuck did the titans mean by this ?

I can honestly see this happening in the church more, since Rudy wants to go there tomorrow. Maybe Rudy will collapse in the church, Noelle won't be able to take it and she will create a fountain in the church.

You DID hold on to your glowshard, right..?

Attached: 1650256370459.png (1000x721, 70.72K)

People were reminded how good it feels to be a theoryfag.

Spamton being Mike’s pawn makes sense, especially since unlike Jevil, you’re forced to fight at least one of his forms in any route of chapter 2.

She will have a bad experience in any of the routes. But I hope we can give her a happy ending.

Attached: 1651426461389.gif (2048x2785, 3.15M)

Slobbers on human cock.

I don't. Fuck Yuri, and fuck Toby's Yuri fetish
Her dad is cool though.

Attached: 1626059088504.jpg (634x768, 53K)

Toby might release chapter 3 this late year if he forgets the whole chapter 3-5 plan. I mean he could, I rather he did because this board and most of the internet would be unusable to a UT fan if he doesn't release them one at a time.
also This

??? very few games should take like 8 years or whatever to make, least of all an indie pixelshit where the dev doesn't have to juggle a dayjob

>She will have a bad experience
A...bad time, even?

balls

Does anyone have the image of Noelle being surprised when she turns into a nurse?

Noelle may be a lesbian for Susie but she has steep competition from a femboy and the undisclosed human, partially the human one

Attached: 1651100705417.gif (300x300, 6.46K)

What will her role be in the next chapters?

Attached: 7c26100f9e3beadd2d9f9c95ae0a0f21bb0d1056.jpg (1186x1573, 187.84K)

What would Noelle's aunt think of her friends?

Attached: 87a.jpg (767x1024, 112.78K)

Boss fight like Berdly. Instigated because she wants to protect Noelle from Susie.

I want her to be a team member and Jockington can be her wizard staff

>Noelle's aunt
?

>hopelessly romantic cartoon rubberhose flower

Attached: rose.png (2400x1800, 542.03K)

OH

I get it now!

Attached: 1651427057456.png (1109x1981, 2.27M)

>Toby might release chapter 3 this late year if he forgets the whole chapter 3-5 plan
I don't see tha that happening, and I wouldn't expect a release this year, nor next year to be honest. Something tells me the next one is probably gonna be in 2024.

Really want to see a jock type character join the party or someone that's socially competent, but i guess we're only getting social outcasts since Toby wasn't part of the cool kids group in high school

Attached: 1625856391170.png (1000x1259, 897.56K)