Why does this feel so bad?

Why does this feel so bad?

Attached: 1617124366613.png (1082x731, 98.23K)

Because you're a fag

you're not supposed to remove them until you've fully dissociated

Dunno but know that feel.

>Cool it was fun playing with you guys
If you don't tell your friends "speak later faggots", are they really your friends?

Attached: 1629302051764.jpg (480x360, 9.34K)

fixed

Attached: 1651409513324.png (1082x731, 89.24K)

Hey look its the poop fetishist again what up freak?

this occurs in real life too not just ur computer

Attached: 1639951158066.png (1082x731, 86.69K)

Kill yourself you retarded shit sniffing nigger faggot

Attached: 1651409513324.png (1082x731, 97.2K)

Because you are npc who acts how people want to? I usually feel the opposite where I feel mildly uncomfortable having to sit in a call but when I take headset off I can finally actually fucking move my body away from the fucking screen and feel like a human being.

Attached: 1651409513324.png (545x731, 43.44K)

It means you are an extroverted normal faggot
> play single player vidya all my life
> only play with friends out of social necessity
> cant wait till its over so i can go back to autism playing

Attached: CAB687A5-D2E1-43F4-9C5E-7645CF34F05D.gif (479x498, 3.73M)

You should kill yourself.
Like unironically, people who believe in "introvert" or "extrovert" are wastes of human beings.

because you are lonely. i have friends i chat with every day but we only see each other irl a few times a year. it's just not the same.

Based manga enthusiast

I've noticed this when the power goes out or my PC turns off and I'm just staring at a black monitor.

Take your meds schizo-san~

Commit suicide loser.

I know the walls tell you to not take your meds but you have to user, it's for your own good.

No you should get off my board normal nigger

I like how you ignore everything I said to make this post. Now get to it and slit your wrists.

fixed

Attached: fixd.png (1049x728, 99.62K)

t. repressed failed normalfag

>uses no no words on the internet
Wow you're so cool and definitely worth being alive.
Get to it. Kill yourself.

Please user we're worried about you.

Get to it already.

If it was "guys; faggots" this would make sense. No one calls their friends nigger like that so casually.

Someone once told me being shy or "introverted" is 100% a negative trait.

Nurse get the straitjacket, he's dangerously delirious again.

Qrd?

Why are you still alive?
Also if you're the precious introvert you claim to be why are you still talking to people? Oh right cause it's made up.

qrd? is saucy the loathsome dung eater?

It is. There is literally no gain to be had from keeping it to yourself, when success in virtually every single field in life involves copious amounts of networking.

they're not wrong

It makes normalfags uncomfortable that we don't fall for their fake smiles and insincere conversations boo fucking hoo

It is, notice how they can only cope about it.

a personality has no defects

by definition. I'm sorry you don't know how to read.

The condition is getting worse, I don't think the regular dose will suffice this time. We need an extra large dose to treat this sick sick man.

i do, unironically

So why do you continue to deflect?

>a personality has no defects
wtf does that even mean? of course it can have defects. being a shy loser is 100% a defect

this one is new.

>if you talk or exist at all you're not introverted it's made up!!!
How old are you really

Do you blame Martin Lawrence for being an overwhelming idiot on stage? Or is it funny because you understand the meta of "shitty personalities," that are just jokes?

We may need to take this treatment plan to the next step and introduce the patient to intensive electroshock therapy, it's not ideal but at this point it might be the only thing that can help this poor wretch.

Correct. You're the pussies who want to feel special cause nobody talks to you.
Look at people like Completely mind broke when forced to talk to people.

i would say you have to be retarded to not see the difference between talking to someone online (anonymous on top of that) compared to face-to-face.

>what is a personality disorder

>um ackshually talking to people isn't talking to people
lmao you fags keep losing

that feel

Attached: Untitled.png (1082x736, 89.76K)

Not everyone is a basedboy like you, nigger.

A disorder still isn't a defect. Why didn't you read the wikipedia article. Nothing is "wrong," with you when you have a disorder, that's why it's called a disorder not a disease.

shut the fuck up you attention whoring nigger

The patient is unresponsive to even this extensive treatment, we have exhausted all available options and we may have to resort to.. Lobotomy.

I do

based

Kek
what a terrible feel.

he is happy

Attached: file.png (1082x731, 110.37K)

Because they are not real friends. Just people you cling to over the internet.

>this level of esl
no idea why you feel the need to namefag on 4channel but being this defensive (and incorrect) over personality disorders clues me in

yeah dude its the same, like confronting a Lion inside a tank and bare handed, same shit since you are interacting with the animal anyway, right?

You're right, I'm gonna call my friends faggots next time when I leave (They all freak out with "homophobic slurs")

Do you know why you only choose to be pedantic with my posts?

Don't you find insane that we had the same thought at the same time?

Is this genuinely the best you could come up with to justify the fact you're a waste of a human?

fuck off retard

are they really your friends?

Speak for yourself; the only people I speak to in the two discord servers I'm in are people that I graduated high school with (2014) that I've known for almost 12 years now.

I don't get it

you really went off the deep end in this convo

Attached: file.png (1082x731, 67.72K)

because you have the persecution complex commonly present in people with borderline personality disorder?

you should see him in silent hill threads

damn how did he learn Levitate?

HES NO CLIPPING THROUGH THE CEILING AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

Shy is kind of bad, introverted depends on the people around you.

Because you can tell they're losing interest in gaming.
Your Steam list will keep shrinking every year until you there's only 2-3 peeps that don't have the drive to play anything but casual garbage.
Welcome to gaming in your late 20s/30s

It depends. You can be introverted and approachable and that's a good trait because people can feel like they can depend on you.

yes, how do i become a good guy like you?

Attached: 34563.png (1521x1042, 275.32K)

Literally me

me after holding in the piss for 3 hours

Attached: EEEEEEE.png (1082x731, 90.38K)

Attached: file.png (1575x731, 134.32K)

if thats how you feel when hanging out with guys youre fucked and need to find a new posse to game with