This doesn't happen

this doesn't happen

Attached: yi6jks.png (853x704, 35.04K)

Happened to me
Maybe you should reroll for a better start bro

it happened to me once

Attached: v2ZA8np_jpg.jpg (436x441, 89.26K)

what happens

Literally happened to me last week

Women should stay in the kitchen

A girl I had been friends with since grade school asked me out to the ball but because she was also a tard and the "friend group" I was hanging with hated her and we were bullying her I denied her and said I wouldn't want to go out with such a shitty person.

She was a nice girl, I wonder where she is now :(

Not with games but with movies it did a couple of times

i haven't talked to a girl in over a decade

feels bad doesn't it? :^)

I had this happen to me constantly.
My dumb ass still wasn't picking up on the signals. Still married her.

man, these comics make me seethe

Attached: 10745-16591-12749.jpg (124x52, 1.61K)

happened to me
unfortunately he just pretended nothing happened

Not even like, casually?
You got a hobby outside home right? Aren't there women there?

I talked to a complete stranger today by just making observational small talk to her, said that the gun range is getting really old and she agree'd. I'm a utter and complete loser with zero sex appeal and I managed to have a 5 minute dogshit conversation about rotting old wood.

I choose not to talk to women. I have chances to daily, I just don't talk to them.

I dated/fucked half a dozen girls and that just made me hate them
I wish I was a virgin again who was optimistic and sentimental about women

Attached: 1d2.jpg (600x321, 22.02K)

>Befriended girl in art class during highschool
>turns out to be horny as fuck
>End up fucking her a few times
>She tells one of her friends at school about it
>Her friend blabs instantly
>Whole school knows now
>To counter it, she starts telling people that 'she didn't really want it'
>Guys start following me home, girls get their older brothers to beat me up
>Eventually her older sister makes her admit on camera that she lied about the whole thing
Spent like a whole year of my life living like a leper.

Attached: Despair_But_Also_Just_despair.jpg (1024x1024, 119.6K)

Please do not post misleading posts I have autism and cannot understand.

Damn, why would her older sister rat her younger sister out like that?
Must've been a real bitch.

You're probably a woman, this is why I avoid you types.

I hate women
stay strong greetings from kazakhstan

UwU

when i was 19 my sister brought her friend from school over and left to get food with my dad her friend walked into my room and sat next to me watching me play smt nocturne

she started asking me all typess of questions which was weird because she doesnt play games and she leaned on my shoulder

Attached: 5gefwrdrg.jpg (852x837, 59K)

You're not missing anything to be honest.

shut up faggot

I will never be a woman
And thank god for that

I have no real idea. I wasn't actually aware there was a case being made against me until a social worker came to my house to check up on me and showed me the video of her admission. Her older sister never spoke to me but I still pray for her safety to this day.

But you don't hate the guy for beating him up? You're a fucking faggot, hate all of them retard. God i hate you people.

she wanted sex bro you jinxed it

>it hasn't happened to him
lol

Attached: 1651396752863.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

the shitty person was you all along

Never has never will, even the year I had a gf she'd flinch away if I tried to escalate beyond kissing and she'd whine about kissing because she didn't want to do that either, feeling like a rapist around your own gf is great.

because she had some decency and empathy

>hate all of them retard
Based Itachi-sama. I pray to you every night before I sleep.

Attached: nq4kvr0j9o271 (1).png (1366x768, 596.82K)

>Mert girl I have the most in vommon with
>We have great chemistry, we have great sex, we love the same games
>Move in very quickly became vovid means we can't really do any fates and its either live together or potentially not see each other for long stretches of time
>After a year and a half, she doesn't look into my eyes the same way anymore
>She starts working as a waitress and I stop seeing her as our hours are opposite.
>She starts making a lot of young friends
>I have No friends at work or around the area ditched them for this girl
>I start hating my job
>Hate the 2 hours daily commute
>Always complain about shit to her
>Always annoyed that she's not doing enough for me
>Come xmas, i go to see family
>Calls me and breaks up with me on cmas day
>"user this relationship has been so damaging to me"
>She blames it on me being autistic like 2 times around her friends
>She's a bitch that doesn't deserve my love, but I can't stop thinking about her. I wake up every day with her in my head
>Its getting to a point where all i'm thinking about is an heroing.
We had something beautiful in the beginning/v/ros. Hot qt3.1416 azn gamer gf. As much of a bitch as she was, I cannot stop blaming myself and my autism. I was jealous and to scared to propperly talk about thigs. And I became such a shell of myself by the end of it.

What guy? user said multiple guys beat him up, and I would say it's not wrong of them to want to beat an ass that forced a girl into sex, despite my hatred of cunts. It's all because that hole opened up, talked about it and then lied about it. All of these are her fault. Cut off her clit, her tongue and beat her twice as many times as user was, only then will balance return to this world.

she probably cried that night and wondered why someone she thought was nice was actually a complete cunt

>ditched them for this girl
you're the worst kind of person, please kys

Attached: 1647773138934.png (1024x768, 447.15K)

>raised as an uber religious Jehovah's Witness
>overprotective Asian parents that discouraged relationships
It was always over for me. Anytime a woman shows affection towards me I just push them away.

>friends
Life would be better if everyone stopped trying to impress their friends and just stood by the ones who truly care about them. Friendship is fleeting.

I visited and North Korea and for two frozen chickens I "bought" a man's daughter. I told him I only wanted her for one night but he kept saying "buy". I brought her to her room and for the next 13 hours fucked every hole raw. People in the house could hear us. She cried at first but when I went down on her she loved it. I don't think she ever felt pleasure before. I came in her around 15 times. I left the next day. I'm married now and sometimes when fucking my wife I think of that sordid night.

yes :(
Oh no I was a complete cunt before that. It was actually kinda depressing because it meant she thought we were, at some part, still friends. We were outright bullying her and I lie awake beating myself up over why I ever agreed to it because they weren't exactly nice to me either.

get fucked assburger

Attached: 1626141084709.jpg (311x244, 7.57K)

You absolutely cannot kill yourself over her. She won't give a fuck. The best course of action is moving on. If you find someone else, pretend you're the happiest you've ever been and somehow have her know of it

Boo hoo normalfag kys

Damn same shit happened to me except I'm not an autist. I felt the same, and for a long time I couldn't stop thinking about her either.

Eventually it goes away though and now I no longer care and have moved on with my life. But it's gonna suck for a while, just remember eventually it stops sucking. Just gonna have to ride it out.

Don't EVER uproot your life for a woman. She WILL lose interest in you eventually.

maybe the older sister had a dude friend who had similar false allegations made in regard to him

>I just push them away
LMAO WEAK imagine pushing them away i dont even feel anything at all anymore get on my level!

Lucky you

>Its getting to a point where all i'm thinking about is an heroing.
kill her instead retard

Or she didnt want to be alone in someone else's house
That's the problem with women

I feel for you bro. Not feeling desired/being rejected in that manner hurts.
When I was 14 I had a "gf" that even said she loved me, but kissed me very few times and sometimes would come up with dumb excuses not do so. And then the bitch cried when I broke up lol.
Hope you find a nice girl.

Not your fault bro. She's not right for you. I know it hurts but it will heal. If you keep blaming yourself you will become bitter a and more self hating. Please take my advice- go for a walk, make a new meal from scratch, buy some dumbbells and work out. Do SOMETHING to better yourself. But not because of her, but because you deserve to feel good user. I know you'll get a lot of shit replies, but you deserve more. But it all starts from within. Learn to love yourself. It's possible.

you should reach out and apologise, you'll probably get laid as a result if you play it right

I'm 29 probably not it's been almost a decade

I've had one gf in my life, besides that, only sex hookups.
I dumped her a week after since she kept spamming me aunt/boomer-tier facebook memes about her being a very jealous and dramatic person.
She would also scold me in class whenever a girl talked to me; keep in mind we both studied psychology and the ratio of women to men was quite literally 40 to 2...
She also refused to talk about anything sexual when we were just friends, since she was uber protestant/christian.
After I dumped her she went around campus saying my female friends and I were all cunts who bullied her until she admitted to lying when we pressured her.

Attached: what.png (670x670, 190.16K)

I don't care.

Attached: mmmm.jpg (400x400, 19.51K)

You care.

>I've had one gf in my life
>I dumped her a week
that doesn't count as a gf

>damn why is someone ratting out someone's terrible and amoral behavior?
literal nigger mentality

Before we were married my wife would subtly let me know when she was in the mood by leaving the room, getting naked and then coming back in and pulling my clothes off. Now she can't do that because it would scar our kid for life, so she has to say "Wanna play a game after bed time?"

Don't have kids boys.

Attached: 1651376547967.gif (342x192, 1.98M)

Idk, the week we spent she would always be really, really affective, hugging me, stroking my hair and making out in front of the class while everyone watched.
It was almost as if I was a fire hydrant and she was an angry dog marking her territory, but that fire hydrant was an overweight ugly autist no one wanted.

I've long given up on the idea of having a relationship. The closest thing I'll ever feel to a hug is when I'm wrapped in my blanket in bed. I like to pretend it's someone holding me when I'm drunk and can't stop crying.

Attached: Race the Alcohol home.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

This comic is for faggots.

Well at least she still wants to fuck, user. More than many married guys can say about their wives.

>When I was 14 I had a "gf" that even said she loved me, but kissed me very few times and sometimes would come up with dumb excuses not do so. And then the bitch cried when I broke up lol.
are you me?

>by all personal and acquaintance accounts, John Carmack is literally an unfeeling sociopath
>his friends and coworkers were alarmed when he had his cat euthanized because "it was annoying him"
>he has a wife and two kids
That seems worrying somehow

Attached: John-Carmack-with-his-wife.jpg (1400x700, 108.23K)

Have kids.
Indoctrinate them to like vidya. Mold them into a better version of yourself without going overboard.
Make him into a chad.
Or if you got a girl you give her trauma so she never fucks any guy or girl.
*Hits pipe*

Attached: FRiiJikXMAIhWjm.png (640x853, 898.44K)

Lol with that kind of meek attitude I think it's best you don't go near a woman. She'd be dryer than the Sahara.