I hate Sony so goddamn much bros, it's unreal

I hate Sony so goddamn much bros, it's unreal.

Attached: God-of-War-Ragnarok-1.jpg (1280x720, 138.93K)

Nobody cares.

JEWS

JUDEN

Cope, tranny.

don't play it.

Attached: 1575656730402.jpg (210x123, 13.23K)

what is that thing

should've just remade Alyx lol

>[semite laughter in the background]

SEETHE

>mother of monsters is a nigger
funny, but still i should never see snow and niggers in the same place. its unnatural.

They should've made her inuit or something more reasonable if they only wanted woke points. This is intentionally asking to be mocked so they can cry about it on twitter

What race is that supposed to be? American?

oy vey

Jotun

>something more reasonable
>I don't like black people
Thanks for your unique input

snoyfornian

>must shoehorn in niggers/faggots/trannies into every game
brb shorting sony stock

blacks dont belong in nonafrican settings unless they take place in modern or future times. simple as.

you first

Attached: sony_72_percent.png (267x768, 363.58K)

It's just so strangely cynical to think you're doing black people a favor by putting them into so much media, and then feeling validated when someone points it out on twitter. It almost couldn't be farther from the help blacks in poverty actually need

>Be Sony making kino Japanese games.
>Sony gets bigger.
>Invests in Western games.
>Western games start making the same winning formula for the lowest common denominator of TPS cinematic games for 10 years cause it brings big bucks.
>Take over the Japanese side of Sony and move to California.
>Stops Sony from making Japanese kino just so they can spend more money on the same AAA Western games with woke messages.

Just don't buy Sony games made in the west: Both TLOU2 and Horizon 2 have flopped or at the very least didn't reach Sony's expectations. I honestly believe Ragnorak is going to have mild marketing just so they don't piss off people with how woke it is (and having Burch and that Australian chick on the writing helm, I am sure it will).

>Just don't buy Sony games made in the west: Both TLOU2 and Horizon 2 have flopped or at the very least didn't reach Sony's expectations
And now they will start making GAAS lmao, starting with Gran Turismo that they jewed. The AAA industry is hopeless.

Can't wait for the blender animations.

Just don't buy it, who the fuck cares about god of war anyway?

people who enjoyed the trilogy/psp games and dont understand why this is different.

Yeah, I'm sure that LOU online game is not GAAS now. Regardless, GAAS is their only way to fight MS huge wallet now - making 10 GAAS in hope of striking a Fortnite is a worthy endeavor business-wise.

oogabogonian dindunordic

Is that a bbbblack person in my fictional fantasy videogame???? No...

Grow up you dumb cunts. You would hate the game anyways becauae you are spiteful, ugly retards with zero things going for them. Maybe stick to your shit anime Nintendo gamea with terrible gameplay.

I live in a country with less than 1% blacks and the constant exposure to them in all media has still managed to give me severe negro fatigue.

Maybe I really do need to touch grass to get away from this garbage.

>blacks dont belong in nonafrican settings
Whew. Good thing she's not human then

>she's not human
yeah we can tell

would desu

Its strangely cynical to single out 1 character design for having a skin color you don't like
Did anyone claim Angrboda was going to liberate black people or are you debunking the voices in your head?

>pretending to be retarded

Yeah, I never cared about them, but now I can't fucking stand them. Good job, whoever assholes thought it'd be a good idea.

wtf racist

>black character revealed
>Woke! WOKE!!
Has Yea Forums always been like this?

Nah its mentally ill /pol/ fucks that never leave their basement and dont even play games.

>Giants, trolls, dwarves, and demigods
That's fine
>Shapeshifter looks like a black person
REEEEE

Yes, actually. Which is weird for me to say, but Yea Forums hasn't really changed a whole lot, other than spawning a bunch of subredd- I mean related boards.

Why was she put in the game then? The game is based on Scandinavian mythology, putting a black person in it is a deliberate, conscious choice that wasn't made for no reason

You're a hole, aren't you?

Ask yourself this logically.
If you were a shapeshifter able to take on the appearance of anyone or anything in the whole world and beyond...

Why the everliving fuck would you choose to be a black.

Attached: high cat.jpg (316x343, 39K)

Is this from new god of war?

good job ignoring that for some reason jotun are black people
Just make a fucking Negro of War I unironically want to play to play a game filled with African stories

Attached: 1632598346345.jpg (1200x800, 666.61K)

the human race

Attached: 1611319561926.jpg (509x747, 71.02K)

Liberals absolutely think they are helping some broad anti-racist cause when they contribute to the idea of "Representation Matters!" I don't know what to tell you if you haven't noticed this

>I'm not owned, I'm not owned

Attached: 1597355611366.png (632x589, 157.21K)

Why did they make a character based on Scandinavian mythology a nigger?

I think the people making this shit hates Scandinavia and their mythology because white, blue-eyed intelligent and attractive people represents everything they're not and everything they want to destroy.

We know. You and your discord goons dedicated your lives of celibacy to spamming this board with anti Sony and pro-Nintendo threads. Your basically an unpaid marketer.

>Giants, trolls, dwarves, and demigods
are all from norse mythology
>blacks
are not from norse mythology nor from the part of the world that mythology came from
stop pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1644979170404.jpg (480x374, 50.05K)

Lmao same. I hate seeing them. They’re so hnpleasant to look at. Such god damn ugly creatures. I never felt this way until they tot way to much exposure in all kinds of media.

>Why was she put in the game then?
Wait for the game to come out? That's what you have to do to understand her role normally.
We already know Tyr traveled the realms. Maybe she has a reason to look the way she does or maybe she was just born in-universe looking like that. Once I play the game, I'll let you know

>for some reason jotun are black people
The creators wanted it. That's enough reason for me. You need a deep philosophical reason why a character looks black?

You've never heard of chicago?

Do you think black people in NYC hibernate underground during the winter?

>Representation Matters!
It does. I don't know what to tell ya

>so esl you don't know what the word "unnatural" means
go back to making dirt cakes, Nb!untu.

You are too black to use words like cynical.

People can do whatever they want with fictional characters, surprisingly

Victim complex much? Holy projection Batman

>are not from norse mythology
Ya mean like Kratos?
Its like the game isn't meant to be a 1:1 recreation of mythology nor ancient demographics. Funny that. Its like you're picking and choosing what to get outraged about

>pic
is that a tranny version of wojak?
where is his nose?

You should do something about it like walking off the nearest cliff

Check your privilege brah

whats the deal with negro bitches

Its so bad now too, i never once disliked black television unil recently. Growing up wayans bros and Chappelles show were some of my favorite things to watch because it was actually good television. Now its just shove a minority into this role because diversity.

>never owned a snoy console
feels good

Attached: 1568492405179.png (191x265, 71.96K)

No user youre just genuinely fucking dumb

username checks out

>wait for the game
You dont pay attention. We already know why shes in the game. You know it, i know everyone knows. Stop pretending that the game coming out will see us wrong. You know why shes been placed in the game, and youre simply arguing to argue, or youre a globalist faggot on board to ruin everything.

If you dont see itn y never see it and you will continue to be part of the minority and complain about it until the end

>Holy projection Batman
jesus christ, just go back please

everyone knows kratos is a black man.

What about pushing you off of a cliff, instead?

what? I don't care if there is a non-white character on television
This n-word fatigue is just racist cope and seethe