Minutemen, brotherhood or railroad?

Minutemen, brotherhood or railroad?

Attached: fallout_4.jpg (467x700, 44.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

in.ign.com/fallout-4/84448/feature/10-parallels-between-fallout-4-and-indian-society
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAXSON

THE FUTURE PRESIDENT OF A NEW AMERICA

Attached: based.png (996x909, 360.5K)

Brotherhood > Minutemen
Railroad if you're an absolute queer

obviously brotherhood

minutemen are commies and railroaders are ultra commies

i get erect every time i slaughter the entire railroad base

do you think pre-2077 was a salvageable civilization model? if so institute or BoS - two relics of old that can be organisationally traced back to pre-war. they have the means and ideology to salvage what is left
if you think 2077 was destined to happen due to how everything was going and want to start anew then minutemen

never railroad

institute but only after having piper become your lover.

All are shit and uninteresting, it's like the game just wants you to not join anyone

But she won't like that...

good. i dont like her. find your own way back into diamond city you conniving cunt, im not your patsy. this is what happens when you try to use people.

in.ign.com/fallout-4/84448/feature/10-parallels-between-fallout-4-and-indian-society

Attached: fallout 4 pajeets.png (778x829, 541.86K)

Holy based

If you want to actually enjoy this game, Brotherhood with a "build" focused around power armor is the only way to do it.

Gets to the point where the entire game is just the Robocop warehouse shootout scene but you're zapping every enemy with endless Gatling Laser hellfire.

Reminder Microsoft bought Zenimax to stop Todd Howard.
Todd befriends Notch and he takes a rightward turn.
Robert Trump introduces Todd to his brother Donald. Donald goes from a bog standard North East dem to a Conservative icon.
Elon Musk agrees to consult on Starfield and goes from a weed smoking libertarian to a culture warrior for the right.

When you speak of Todds charisma you have no idea. The left fears him like no other.

Please, sirs
You must redeem my daughter

Attached: 292308-aradesh.jpg (320x320, 16.35K)

I'm sure they put the Aeternus explicitly because they wanted people to have a way to save up on ammo when the time came to murder everyone in nuka world. Shame the weapon gets buggy whenever the power armor swaps fusion cores.

>Minutemen = another Settlement needs your help, i mark it on your map
urghh
>Brotherhood = kill all Nonhumans + Giant Robot who hates Communist China
nice
>Railroad = Synts are our friends
gay

Good morning sirs

>Synths are our friends
And more!

Attached: bfe00ceb2c972485d01f27ee8beed08f.jpg (1024x1024, 76.84K)

The Gatling Laser of any kind will have its core ejected with no way to reload when the PA swaps out a core, and the only way to fix it is to unequip the weapon. It's a retarded bug that the UF4P has failed to fix twice now.

they all suck, i don't care about the main story. but railroad is the worst out of all factions. its mindboggling how they can function still floating as an organization

REDEEM THE MAXSON SIRS FOR FUTURE OF NEW PUNYABI THAT IS CAPITAL OF US AND INDIA SUPER POWER

Attached: 323123312.png (887x951, 406.13K)

Blow me

Attached: 0ad4a614e81fa9627754800f18800309.jpg (720x861, 139.5K)

I don't like this smug look
She's so much more naive in-game

Attached: tumblr_o0br3zzyNY1udztvzo1_1280.jpg (1280x1697, 610.05K)

Ada is better.

it's creepier when you remember she's borrowing a dead girl's face, possibly dead twice if it was a body double synth

>My long walk is over
Honestly the hardest choice one had to make in all of Fallout 4. Goddamn Far Harbor was good.

Attached: DiMA.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

I usually just pickpocket Cabot's lab coat and give it to her since she looks cute in it.

Attached: Cabot%27s_lab_coat_female.jpg (641x898, 652.33K)

Yes or no! Will you die for this glorified lightbulb? Answer bigot! You better be ready to have your entrails strewn about for this corroded battery

YES.

why does nobody at the institute, a society consisting only of highly intelligent educated thinking people not question the line of thought that even though gen 3 synths are self aware and just as intelligent as a human they are supposedly no more human than a kitchen appliance?

Not good enough faggot! You’re getting my a cement bath because my glorified dildo got killed or blown up and nobody called the wahmbulance in time, so now I’m a credit you old cunt crying over the non issues of the day and leading a bunch of other like minded retards known as the railroad

Institute, cuz fuck everything about the factions in this game. Pick the most hilariously evil and vaguely motivated antagonist.
>Minutemen are literally fucking retarded. Somehow almost ALL raider groups are able to survive and cooperate, but if you don't tell a settler what to do in their life they just wallow in misery.
>Brotherhood are a stale meme. Nu-Fallout has the same fascination with the Brotherhood as children have with trains or dinosaurs. Tired trope that wasn't that unique to begin with.
>Railroad are hilariously lame. No plans for anything, just rescue robots.
>Institute? ...You wouldn't understand.

Railroad is retarded. Why would you care about protecting synths?

I FIXED FALLOUT 4 PLOT

THANKS ME LATER

Attached: tyu.png (1417x3157, 666.35K)

how did you level up

>Institute? ...You wouldn't understand.
Based retard making the actual best choice for the Wasteland by accident

THANK YOU, SIR

Minutemen. Good concept, shitty execution

They're also hellbent on nuking the only source of synths so the people they're protecting would go extinct.

>raise some raider flag in a settlement unaffiliated with Minutemen
>Preston receives a telepathic message across the commonwealth and instantly hates you for doing that

Can you help other settlements without joining minutemen?

>minutemen are the absolute weakest faction and will surely fall apart again the second they get another bad leader
>railroad’s entire purpose disappears after they destroy the institute
>brotherhood is barely better than the institute, literally trying to commit genocide and forcing settlements to give them supplies like a bunch of raiders
>Institute provides the most emotional ending and is the only faction genuinely focused on the long-term goals
Take the Institutepill

Yes

What happens? They join the minutemen?

The BoS loses a lot of points with me for wanting to murder non feral ghouls. Shame too since East Coast Super Mutants do deserve to get wiped out off the face of the Earth for being retarded cannibalistic savages.
They just say thank you and you get access to their workshop.

I hate the le wacky nigger in the Railroad

>literally trying to commit genocide
Synths aren't people.
Ghouls are one bad waft of radiation away from chimping out.

Is there a single character that isn’t an annoying faggot? Even Piper the bitch everyone loves is an annoying leftist cunt. Hurr durr Mayor corrupt hurr durr bitch you live in a hellscape.

We regularly see some ghouls in highly irradiated places that retain their sanity. The lore has never actually properly explained what makes it likelier for a ghoul to go feral. Some ghouls are pre war and are perfectly fine while others only undergo ghoulification recently yet go feral, there's never a clear link between what triggers it.

The Mayor IS corrupt, she just doesn't know how.
I'd say Cait, Curie and Red Eye are based

To be fair the mayor was a synth that just stoked hatred and paranoia to make residents easier to manipulate. Hancock gives a pretty detailed account of how his brother's synth rose to power.

The game really shill the idea of how one good or bad leader can completely change a faction while denying the average person's agency. Just look at how Far Harbor makes a case for the Children of Atom being redeemable if you just get rid of the current head of it. I'm surprised they didn't try to insert a King somewhere in this post apocalyptic story. Bethesda seems retarded enough to try it.

I keep forgetting they're supposed to be a superpower in 8 years.

Looks like a boy, bad artist

Still sucks.

IS KINO
BoS reformist dream achive
RESTORE AMERICA

Attached: 206cb3626d2e8c96ef17ad1c6afa6bf2.jpg (1000x1059, 153.82K)

You should take the railroad until you get ballistic-weave (since they're the only way you can earn it normally IIRC). It's an armour mod that increases damage resistance dramatically, meaning it's very important to get.
Once you've done that, GTFO and choose a different path.

Or better yet never spend a second outside power armor since that's pointless.

NOO SIRS DO NOT REDEEM THE POWERS COMBINED DO NOT SHOOT THE AIRSHIP DO NOT REDEEM THE MIDWEST BOS DO NOT REDEEM THE ENCLAVE DO NOT REDEEM THE UNITY DO NOT REDEEM THE VAMPIRE GAME DO NOT REDEEEEEEEEEEEEM

Fuck the Minutemen
Fuck the Brotherhood
Fuck the Railroad
But most importantly, I'd fuck Ada

Institute is really the only way to go.

Attached: 1650274073253.jpg (168x299, 5.32K)