“Elden Ring is hard but f-fair!“

>“Elden Ring is hard but f-fair!“

>*reads your inputs*
>*hits your through walls*
>*hits far past sword hitbox*
>*bloated health bars balanced for spirit summons*
>*spams undodgeable unblockable attacks*

Attached: 22352970-E596-451C-856C-08D881FBA0C1.jpg (640x360, 78.1K)

Elden Ring can't compete with excellence, no game can.

Attached: Excellence.jpg (1220x1820, 716.33K)

i summoned and used rivers of blood she died in 5 seconds ez game ez life, had fun too

simple as

Attached: -su_kWgy_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.3K)

bro i'm down with the clown liking elden jank isn't the worst thing i've ever done

>why yes I love barebones action games with zero replayability and story depth, how could you tell

I love Maleniasimple ass

>Elden ring is hard
?????
Even without spirit ashes and bleed the game is easy as fuck.

Tree sentinel is literally waiting for you to open the door to rape you with horse dong
the First thing it tells you is how much of a cheating omeganigger the game is.

No game's difficulty has been overhyped so much as for elden ring.

>Nioh
Nice try kek

>story depth

Attached: 1600187009478.jpg (960x834, 75.51K)

>Excellence
>NG2, a game even more bullshit than ER, also unfinished and rushed to death
Lol

>filtered
Nioh has the best combat out of all of them.

Attached: fromtards.jpg (1889x1224, 510.54K)

i still can't believe sekiro and elden shit came out of the same company

Come the fuck on now, Sekiro really wasn't that good.

i still can't believe shitiro and Elden Ring came out of the same company

Not going to read that wall of cope text. Everyone sees Nioh as budget wannabe Souls game, for a good reason.

kill yourself

best combat and shittiest everything else

>imagine spending hours to understand her waterweeb skill

Haha no thanks

Apart from the gay random loot system (just use a trainer) Nioh 2 really doesn't have any negatives.
It's combat shitting all over the other games make it enough to stand on top.

Bullshit thread. You got filtered. Enjoy being trash.

>Elden Shit
>Replayability
>Story Depth

Do Fromdrones really?

And yet it's still one of the best action games to date.

>Ng2
>excellence
TOP KEK

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 119.8K)

NG black is better than 2

I rarely see true copium in the wild.

>one of the best
>dogshit boss roster, even worse than 1
>musou light
>cutscene attacks
>cutscene finishers
>dogshit master ninja balance
>hallway - arena - hallway level design
Get out

It's amazing how filtered one can get when faced with a good challenge.

>filtered
>good challenge
>abusing cutscene attacks and magic aka not using 90% of your arsenal
>good challenge
Loathsome doafaget, plz

>Bitching about using ninpo when it's pretty limited in uses
>Forcefully trying to cheese your way through the game and earn a hollow victory.
You don't NEED to use the ultimate attacks to get through master ninja. Spamming it is no better than abusing summoning in any souls game. No wonder you feel the way you do. I'd feel like shit if I only used 2 moves throughout the whole game.

>>*hits far past sword hitbox*
the hitboxes are generally really good, I'm sometimes surprised by the shit that doesn't damage me.

I just started an INT run, but I am in desparate need of a sword. Where can I get a nice one even before Stormveil?

Attached: B6224CBB-F023-41AC-9DE2-34548FE374BC.png (640x639, 756.1K)

>>Bitching about using ninpo when it's pretty limited in uses
>what is spirit of the devils, restoring your full ninpo while adding another charge
>what is red grass
>What are red orbs
Loathsome doanigger, por favor
>You don't NEED to use the ultimate attacks to get through master ninja.
I will be waiting for your vid how you deal with chapter 11 on mn without abusing cutscene attacks

Doesn't count.

Haven't beaten her in 10 hours yet but i will not summon like a cuck. I will learn and get better until i can beat her on my own.

How do ng2fags even exist? Just post a picture of 1 next time lol

>impossible, unreactable, future-predicting
>idownie filename
Kek.

Attached: 97797324_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 1.73M)

>get exhausted trying to melee solo her
>summon a magic using cooperator
>skull magic stream stun locks her for entire first phase
>kamehameha kills her second phase
This world deserves to burn.

>>*reads your inputs*
You want a game without input reading? Press a button and nothing happens. Lmao reatrd

>before Stormveil
You can get almost anywhere prior to Leyndell without getting a single rune.

>Elden Ring
>story depth
Thanks for the laugh user

Go play mario if you want pointless platforming and puzzles that much.

>puzzles
?

My biggest problem with Nioh is that the game requires you to put in a solid 12 hours before you can actually start playing the game fully and I simply do not have that much time in my life anymore.

Kek, I too love to spam UT and Ninpo when there is no orbs floating to continue spamming OL UT, very good gameplay indeed.

I know, I have beaten the game. Im just not sure if I should stick to farming for weapons off enemies or just going to dungeons right away

No user, he will just spam wind ninpo and buy a shit ton of mushrooms to complete the fucking chapter, you don't even need UT to complete that horseshit chapter

I know this is bait but I never had any issues with elden ring's boss design, ever since pontiff it's become obvious that shitters are unable to adapt and simply wait their turn when fighting a boss

>Nioh as budget wannabe Souls game
This is true.
I played the game for 8 hours and all I could think was how this game feels low budget and the combat tries to be complex when in reality I'm forced to use the same combo over and over again like it's monster hunter.

>Elden Ring
>hard

If it was, zoomers wouldn't be killing its bosses and actually seeing the credits. Normalfags all over the world are beating it. WOMEN, literal random bitches have streamed themselves live BTFO'ing this overhyped game. Rebbit does autistic challenges with it and makes it even tougher meanwhile Yea Forums is the only place where fags try so hard to make the game seem impossibly difficult. It's time to wake up and admit you're playing a normalfag game that isn't even hard. It's time to realize clobbering CPUs is not a big accomplishment. Play an RTS or a fighting game against a decent player and win. Only then did you actually show real skill, beating up AIs and on an overhyped normalfag game no less, means nothing.

Attached: 9.jpg (1400x1400, 226.47K)

Replayability is highly subjective
As far as I'm concerned, if you'll like a game, you'll replay it
>implying Elden Ring has more story depth than Sekiro
Top jej

Attached: code.png (1273x655, 723.73K)

Elden Ring is like Morrowind and the only way to beat the game is out-cheap the opponent.

People have beat her at level 1 naked

Thanks for the (You) even though my comment had nothing to do with whatever you're rambling on about.

>Limiting yourself to cheese tactics
You've only yourself to blame.

Your dad beat you a level 1 naked

Attached: cum in my assholi.jpg (640x561, 82.48K)

>cheese now is using mechanics that the devs put in the game to be used
the retardation in this site never ceases to amaze me,you are nerfing yourself for not using those mechanics,retard,why don't using them?

arcade games have been reading inputs since forever. you just outed yourself as being literally 12. baby brain lol

i used first long sword i got till the great sword. rp you stupid nigger.

NGII has a lot of problems but the core combat is so fucking good. A shame also about some of the more exploitable moves, but it's great regardless.

We each play games in our own ways. Abusing UT is not challenging in the slightest. It doesn't give me joy when I win by taking the easy way. It's like summoning in fromsoft games to me. If my victory wasn't earned the way I wanted it to be, I'll only feel like I'm playing the game just to simply beat it and not have a good time while doing so.

>unblockable attacks
no such thing

Attached: ash_of_war_barricade_shield_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 25.73K)