Post a cooler fromsoft boss without posting ludwig

post a cooler fromsoft boss without posting ludwig

Attached: 1651399859692.jpg (1214x933, 382.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xU7VeB1g3wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Sekiro™_ Shadows Die Twice_20200101171634.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

*ahem*

Attached: 1651400079283.png (1200x800, 894.66K)

>they can make spectacle fights like THIS
>still obsessed with redoing storm king over and over again

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97.91K)

the soundtrack for this fucker is pure sex, god i love sekiro

open-world Sekiro 2 when?

I dont think I'd want that. open world for souls made more sense because those games are big on exploration, while sekrio is more pure action

But elden ring's open world sucked ass.
Just them doing interconnected areas with a main hub is way better for design.

it's also way harder to be fair

Patrician desu

Attached: Glock Saint.jpg (1280x720, 121.13K)

>”We don’t want to include a difficulty selection because we want to bring everyone to the same level of discussion and the same level of enjoyment,” Miyazaki said. “So we want everyone … to first face that challenge and to overcome it in some way that suits them as a player.”
>The creator continued: “We want everyone to feel that sense of accomplishment. We want everyone to feel elated and to join that discussion on the same level. We feel if there’s different difficulties, that’s going to segment and fragment the user base. People will have different experiences based on that [differing difficulty level]. This is something we take to heart when we design games. It’s been the same way for previous titles and it’s very much the same with Sekiro.”

That is what Miyazaki said in 2018, before the release of Sekiro. And now? Miyazaki and FromSoftware betrayed their own core design philosphy and their core target audience with Elden Ring and its easy mode: The Spirit Ash Summon System. Mimic/Tirche+10 literally solo bosses and content, with me just standing there and doing nothing but watching. It might hurt to admit it, but FromSoftware sold out and casualized the souls genre, they are no longer the same FromSoftware we fell in love with and respected.

As if this wasn't bad enough, they add insult to injury by including LGBTQ+ propaganda and pandering via the removal of the mention of Sex (Male/Female) from the character creation menu and the status menu and replacing it with Body Type A and Body Type B. Why can't I select my Sex as Male/Female like I could in previous souls games?

It will only get worse from now on... Goodbye FromSoftware, I will miss you.

Attached: Goodbye, FromSoftware.jpg (927x859, 143.04K)

one of my favourite bosses in all of gaming, the fucker getting up after the decapitation actually got me

Attached: 1651400905268.jpg (1280x720, 239.88K)

sekiro is 50% off. are the new additions like bossrush worth it if I pirated it on release?

The gauntlets are great if you like the gameplay, since it's the base bosses, but harder.

Somebody please tell me it's ok to beat this faggot using summons

She wasn't the hardest boss in the game but it was cool

Attached: Infobox_Spirit_of_Motherwill.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

>radahn FESTIVAL
The game asks you to summon, especially your bro blaidd.

it's a literal festival of *war*, what do you think?

It would be an insult to not summon him alexander

thanks guys

Radahn, Radagon, Placidusax, Rykard, Rennala, Maliketh, Hoarah Loux, Morgott, Malenia, Fortissax, Mohg, and Godrick all struck a great balance between spectacle and quality mechanics.

Boss might've been a pushover but its design and this shot are pure kino

Attached: moon.png (843x440, 637.62K)

Radhan was the coolest gimmick boss, but Radagon was the coolest boss of all.

What a shame they make you fight him so many times to get to EB.
Should of given him more hp with a site of grace after.

Attached: Dancer of the Boreal Valley.jpg (1920x1080, 330.62K)

Godfrey was way better, at least his AoE was honest compared to Radagon's bullshit.

So I want to play DS2 for the first time and I'm a shitter. I had most fun with DS1 when I found that "overpowered in 10 minutes" video, made myself a fire scythe and just leveld up endurance and vitality all game. Anything like that in DS2? I want ezmode.

youtu.be/xU7VeB1g3wE

Bloodborne has most of my favorite, coolest bosses. I think it's the 11/10 soundtrack the game has, really amplifies it all.

DS2 has a Fire Longsword obtainable extremely early on which can pretty much carry you through the first half of the game or so I recall
And after everyone's favorite dicksmasher of an early boss, The Pursuer, you get access to a very powerful armor set that you can wear for the rest of the game.

Attached: m'lady maria.png (1200x1031, 1.2M)

Attached: 1647324570600 .png (1095x709, 930.87K)

What? Radagon's AOE is great, very clearly defined tell and range, cool unique effect, you can jump it or dodge through it and indeed usually gives him the biggest openings to counter attack. Compared to that Godfrey's AOE is obnoxious, is a pain to dodge, can't be blocked and hits the whole arena, the best way to mitigate it is just power through to Horah Loux

>DS2
>EZ mode
Its not going to be like DS1 ez mode.
DS2 has alot of bullshit that there's no ez mode for

morgott lived in an actual cuckshed in the sewers and shrinks to a little baby when he dies, I wouldn't call him cool

Best fight I've had in any From Soft game

Gascan will always be my favourite.

Attached: Gascoigne_Beast_Form_Concept_Art.jpg (810x1080, 311.84K)

Rykard was better.

he has by far the most intimidating theme in any fromsoft game, he's also the best example of a filter

>yet another "pick up my super special weapon and destroy me in a couple of minutes" fight
No. Maybe one day they'll learn to balance these fights but they are insanely boring as they are.

>how power over gravity
>doesn't wield a hammer the size of a city
literally retarded

FPBP
Radahn is great, Isshin is GOAT

>miss the Cleric Beast entirely
>Gascoigne is instead my first boss encounter
>"Boy this is pretty hard for the first boss of the game"
Fun times. Probably my favorite boss OST too.

I mean, he is the first boss. Cleric Beast is purely optional and won't even unlock progress until after Gascoigne

Easy. The one that won a fight with a single spell.

Attached: anato-finnstark-the-blade-of-miquella-by-anatofinnstark-df49r6q-fullview.jpg (1920x1080, 665.53K)

Margit has been doing a great job filterinf shitters

Sure Cleric is optional at first, but it's clearly intended to be done first and before Gascoigne (found earlier, simpler mechanics, easier)

Attached: cbt.png (738x245, 17.78K)

fippybippy

Attached: 1647859967634.jpg (1920x1088, 590.14K)

Genny is the best filter in from games
>learn the mechanics
>go home
no other alternative and no ways to cheese him without actually knowing the game.

Yeah his theme slaps incredibly hard.

>glock saint
>not a glock
??????

A gun is a gun, they're all the same to anyone but /k/ nutjobs.

Rykard is the first special weapon boss that can actually fight back. Storm King is afk for the entire fight, Yhorm dies in 4 hits

He's also more of a threat than Divine Dragon that for the most part just does some very slow sword swings. Cool spectacle tho

>10 years later and I can still only beat him by hiding behind tombstones and cheesing charged attacks
based boss

How do you jump or dodge the triple slam thing he does that affects almost the entire area? Even with BloodHound's step it's not enought to run out, the jump is still getting hit, the roll is getting caught by the delayed damage.

the night progresses a small amount after beating gascoigne so if you kill him before fighting cleric beast you get a cooler sky box for the cleric beast fight
wrong

Just roll/Jump through the flash, that's the only hitbox. Frankly you can time your dodges to when he strikes the ground and you'll dodge it, that's how I time it. The first two come out one after the other so you only have to time the third one.

>using the tombstones as a buffer/safety net in phase one
>mfw he just punts your ass through them in phase two

Attached: F4FCA27F-5E37-4CF6-8DD1-AE42CCB1E763.png (420x420, 160.47K)

Attached: soldier-of-godrick-boss-elden-rings.jpg (300x167, 8.73K)

Why haven't you learned how to parry user?

easy

Attached: doh.jpg (3840x1800, 1.16M)

His dad

Attached: Radagon-of-the-golden-order-boss-elden-ring-wiki-guide.jpg (1907x2160, 224.14K)

I did it be dodging left but the first two swings have different timing from the 3rd one.
If you're slightly far away from him you can see when his hammer connects to the ground it sends out a visible shockwave and that is what you have to doge.

I enjoyed this boss very much

What a shame shitters keep badmouthing Demon of Hatred, such a cool boss, really makes me sad Sekiro didn't lean a bit more into yokai demons for late game

Didnt really have to until Logarius.

You should get around to a replay knowing how to parry, its great fun against Gascoigne

not really, you can just go do something else and come back to steamroll him. you literally cannot progress without killing gascoigne

yeah I love him. The OST is great, you get to use a lot of different shinobi tools against him to great effect, the boss lore is cool and sad, and I love how the first time you show up to the fight in each playthrough there are other Ashina soldiers there shooting at him and trying to stop him from destroying the area. Really cool touch

IKUZO SEKIROOOOO

Attached: EbvB35oXgAAiQsH.jpg (574x574, 27.11K)