Find a single flaw

Find a single flaw.

Attached: 578518-fire-emblem-three-houses-nintendo-switch-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 185.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1651299534/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never goes on sale

there are living remnants of the Duscur race

trannygard+no seiros as a playable character
it's free
true

No ending where you have threesome with Shamir and Catherine

Attached: 8e1e_1280.jpg (1024x1024, 380.42K)

Post a screenshot and tell me it looks even passably good.

I'll do you one even better.

Attached: Edelgard killed by archers.webm (853x480, 2.89M)

Attached: 1651155095006.png (1100x1100, 801.09K)

Where's the flaw?

The environments looks like trash.
The backgrounds being 2D during support conversations aren't scaled properly, shoutout to hanneman's office making everyone look like midgets.

boring combat with an even more boring story

No thanks anonkun, I'd rather stay in my lane than complain about something I know I don't like.

Attached: B9668843-EA8C-44E1-A5AA-6E8ABC20002F.jpg (624x448, 54.4K)

They got rid of the weapons triangle, there are only like 10 maps and they're all awful, the school stuff takes a frustratingly long time, and they ramped up the dating sim aspect of fire emblem to an unpleasant degree

can someone calculate her chances of dying here?

There isn't one.

no, i took stats 7 years ago

>Koei Temco

Garbage art made by a stinking fujo

they made four routes despite not finishing any of them

unplayable framerate (30fps)

reused content, i don't know how you can play this game more than once. i'm having a hard time getting through the game as is

very shitty maps lmfao

Game looks like ass, the GBA games and even the 3DS games look better
All 4 routes have identical first halves, part 2 for VW and SS are mostly the same too
Lots of recycled maps
The monastery is a fucking chore
CF was obviously an afterthought
The class balance is awful and being able to make all of your units wyvern lords was a mistake

>being able to make all of your units wyvern lords was a mistake
nah, it's based. You're just a retard with no self control

>The game looks like shi-

Attached: EBrTHE1XoAAC6Ih.jpg (1200x675, 194.73K)

>Game has an 'I win' button that instantly clears any challenge for no penalty
>It's not bad design you just have no self control
It's hard to play "legit" when the easy option is staring you in the face. I shouldn't have to help the game designers to design their own game by arbitrarily limiting myself; if I'm not supposed to do something I shouldn't be able to do it.

Was meant for

you don't need to help game designers you need to help yourself. If you don't think doing it's fun to do then why do you do it? The answer is because you are a retard with no self control

>Posts an image of the game looking like shit to prove that it doesn't look like shit

>Do something to make the game easier
>It becomes a total joke
How was I supposed to know that? I can also guarentee you that beating the game quickly and minimising my time with it was more fun for me than spending more time doing an arbitrary challenge

then have fun being retarded, next time try shutting the game off. It's quicker that way

It's higher than you'd think... If my math is right she had a ~29.05% chance of dying here.

So I am pretty sure crits are rolled before accuracy in 3H because I can never recall seeing the crit animation play and then have the attack miss, so I factored this in plus the assumption all crits from the fake ignatz bro were 21.

Edelgard can die if the sniper rolls 3 crits at any stage or if he rolls 2 crits and 2 regular shots (which don't miss). So 3 crits is just .013^3 and 2 normal hits and 2 crits would be [(1-.13)*0.88]^2 * 0.13^2. Both have 4! different orders they could appear in so the total prob is 4! * (.13^3 + .87^2*.88^2) = 29.05% (the 3 crits would still have 4! occurrences not 3! cause you have to consider if you got a miss or normal hit in the first 3 attacks as well which still kills edelgard)

Assuming crits still have to do the accuracy check then it's 22% which is still pretty high.

Not enough gay romance options. I love Lindhardt but there were others I’d liked to have courted.

>Find a single flaw
The story is shit. The gameplay is lame compared to Conquest

>One route is a carbon copy of another story wise.
>3/4 routes have the same map
>Characters are shit. Ex :Edelgard is retarded. It's hard to side with her when she attacks you and refuses to elaborate. Also, she starts a war with the church and Dimitri instead of focusing on TWSD.

>Another ex: Rhea is supposed to be a master puppeteer controlling Foldlan but lore and events in the game clearly showed she's doing fuck all.

>Also Claude exists.

That's sums it up.

Let's discuss why 3H fails where others succeed

The thing is all of these games became the best seller of their respective series just by virtue of it being on the switch. Three Houses was massively underperforming compared to other Switch titles.

Attached: 1643686938794.png (798x835, 93.77K)

romance doesn't require effort for any pairing and "the mc can seduce anyone" is unrealistic. and yes, it's a fantasy game, but there are limits to suspension of disbelief

Another question, do any of you think 3 Hopes will retain the playerbase of 3H? I doubt it.
Games that rely heavily on marketing aren't known for player retention. If the game turned out to be not good enough, people will leave and most likely not come back.

Then again the fact that 3H had no legs is pretty telling.

Attached: 1628028772559.png (1884x1053, 826.69K)

>Let's discuss why 3H fails where others succeed
It's a turn based game. Nuff said. "People" are into action because most have the attention span of a dead fish.

Also please take into account the false advertising around this game, there's a high possibility that people may have bought the game because the marketing around lead them to believe into a game that never existed. I think that developers should be held accountable for false advertising and misleading consumers.

oh no rheabros

Attached: 1635487168178.jpg (345x85, 13.87K)

>Bad graphics
>Battalions make the game very unbalanced, stride (The gambit that increases movement) is free early game.
>Crimson flower route as a whole
>Monastary in the second half of the game is tedious
>Horrible DLC like all other fire emblem games

Even with all those flaws it's still a good fire emblem on par with echoes maybe a bit better. Not as good as 4, 5, 6, 7, or 9.

What are you on about?

If you have any clue how sales work and how that whenever majority of sales of a game happen in the launch month and pretty much stop selling after that you would know that it sold purely on marketing alone

the endings are neither objective nor all knowing, they are written by in universe historians looking back on the events, just look at any ending where it just says that some character disappeared never to be seen again.

Attached: 1629321689489.png (505x311, 27.21K)

What was particularly misleading about the marketing?

Literally name a flawless aspect of the game

3H sold 3.4 million
krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1651299534/

Crit checks are made after accuracy, you never see a crit miss because a crit never activates on a miss.

And the probability is more like 15%

There are plenty, but the one that bothers me the most is that they went for an open class system but then genderlocked a bunch of classes. The game also just feels unfinished in a lot of ways, though I still really enjoy it regardless.

>the game is lying to us
fucking insane rheatrannies

Why would anyone keep posting pasta even though it gets BTFO every time?

Ingrid is a terrible unit and pleases old nobles for money.

Graphics are piss
Gameplay is shallow and a huge step down from what came before
Story is segmented and incomplete
Edelgard is an insufferable retard
The art style and character portraits lack soul

I love my wife Bernie!

Attached: Bernie(813).jpg (779x1000, 408.02K)

Because Rhea is none of those things and you're a retard for believing them when you've just pointed out how retarded edelgard is

Bad graphics eg. the backgrounds for supports.
Poor writing (appears in all routes but is most prevalent in Crimson Flower)
It doesn't take advantage of it's fairly decent world-building.
Poor translations (most noticeable in Crimson Flower)
A couple terrible supports (Hanneman and annete comes to mind)
Some poor character designs
A shitty avatar
Enemy AI is horrifically stupid.

Attached: edelgard backstory.webm (960x640, 1.22M)

>Even with all those flaws it's still a good fire emblem on par with echoes maybe a bit better.
Three Houses and Echoes are literally the worst modern Fire Emblem games where gameplay and actual strategy are concerned.

Awakening

Attached: biggest problem with 3H.jpg (1280x720, 299.11K)

lgbt marriages

they could hire someone to do the levels but I'd rather they focus on the story, characters

>lgbt marriages
and by that I mean they should be ALL removed
and all references to same sex attraction, it's a goddam children's game

queers can go make their own games

>game is balanced like shit and requires no thought
>”THAT’S YOUR FAULT
fucking 3Hfags are mentally stunted