Purists can eat shit i'm glad he lived

Purists can eat shit i'm glad he lived

Attached: f9f7e3ee23a37bb9b3d53b2977e97325.jpg (416x233, 12.73K)

Yes charlie sheen is still alive whats your point?

I'll accept whatever they want to sell me, and it's really frustrating that everyone doesn't share this mindset.

>Durr its not that the game is good everyone who doesn't hate Remake like me is a mindless consoomer durr
Fuck off Barry.

Did wedge make it?

Based

Want to give us an example of something that could happen in the story that would make you stop buying?

Sadly I think he got yeeted by whispers

Totally ruin the characters, characterisation, gameplay, theme and story, which they haven't. In fact they got it perfect. Cope more Bazztard.

Enjoy never getting part 2 you dopey fuck.

I've already adopted the mindset that every time the story gets worse, I like it more because I picture angry purists in my mind who wanted the story to be good. There was a time when I didn't want Genesis in the remake but now I do because it will make people mad.

Dino CrisisRE1RE3Crash 2

This nigga should have been buried under copious amounts of rubble

What a sad way to live

The story didn't get worse though. The whispers were a good plot twist with cohesive foreshadowing throughout the entirety of the game, from the opening cutscene onwards, and alternate worldline themes have been in nearly every final fantasy game from FF1 through to FF10, and especially in FF14 which a lot of Remake haters cling to as the pinnacle of modern FF games. On its own merits it perfectly fits the story of a final fantasy game. Literally the only people who disliked the whispers twist are unironically people who hate changes.

I'M GONNA SAVE EVERYONE

Hey look, the Bazztard replied to himself again.

>and alternate worldline themes have been in nearly every final fantasy game from FF1 through to FF10
huh I guess that's why FF7 was the most popular one

>alternate worldline themes
what

>Literally the only people who disliked the whispers twist are unironically people who hate changes.
I'm fine with change but thought the whispers were a bad idea that were poorly implemented. I think every other change in remake was a good one. In fact I'd have welcomes more change and derailment from the original and the only thing that has me looking forward to future parts is that its more free to go in different directions. But I still disliked the whispers.
So what now? Will you still cling to your purist strawman?

>hurrdurr if you like game you're a shill
based Square saving best boy

NOOOOOOOO!

kingdom hearts but ff7

Stop samefagging Barry. Also, FF10 was just as popular as FF7, and the entire plotline centres around being thrown 3000 years into the future. Again, and with gusto, fuck off with your easily dismantleable strawmen and presumptions. Not everyone has shit tastes like you and your hold O to win unfinished trainwreck of a game FFXV.

>fuck off with your easily dismantleable strawmen

>your easily dismantleable strawmen and presumptions. Not everyone has shit tastes like you and your hold O to win unfinished trainwreck of a game FFXV.
Now can anyone tell me what's funny about this post? Did you all catch it at home?
Let's read it back slowly and see what happens.

>He does not know the wispers where meant to represent everyone who can't cope with change and Nomora had you all killed. He used the cast to kill you.

>Durr its just Kingdom Hearts shit
>Meanwhile in Final Fantasy 1
Hmmm.

P.s. FF14 has literal Eorzea crossovers and multiverses yet I never see you pointing fingers and calling it KHshit. Curious Bazza

Attached: zinga6.png (1653x909, 1.27M)

They should have called it VII-2 like they did with other FF sequels. Calling it a remake when it's actually a sequel is misleading and just a setup to disappointment.

pls dont try to argue with logic thinking with the retards at /v.

2-5 people seething,bitching, barrying, start bullshit threads full of missinformation, spreading stupid fake news.

you cant argue with those retards.
i mean look how they always bring up KH and Nomura, as if KH was before FF -_-

just let them seeth, ignore them. and their bullshit threads they make every 10 min will fade away in 2 min.

You're very clearly Barry because nobody else on this board writes in your style or autistically seethes over Nomura games as much as you do. Don't be coy faggot

Should FFVII have rat people and hippo people in it just because FFIX does?

VERY interesting how this post is being ignored, isn't it? Guess some people just can't face having their strawmen taken away.

Should it have moogles and guys named Cid and chocobos?

>Calling it a remake when it's actually a sequel

yeah lol tell us did you play part 2 and 3? do you know what will happen or did you dreamed about it?
no one knows, so shut the fuck up with some buzzer words you heard from a seethin pssy, like itsn ot a remake its a sequel.

you saw only 20 pages from a 1000 page book, so shut up^^

Don't forget most of the people bitching about VIIR ruining everything haven't played all the games and literally don't know shit about the lore

Attached: 16489273847.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Sure, if they can find a good way to fit them in. Chocobos were written into the story of FF7 and moogles existed as a childrens mascot. It worked very well.

Now do you want to dodge my question again, or answer it? I answered yours, after all. Should FFVII have rat people and hippo people in it just because FFIX does?

I enjoyed it.
Final Fantasy stories have always been dumb, and FFVII is no exception.
The Remake was fun dumb at least.

I hope Zack becomes a party member and Aeris becomes his GF and we get a sequel with the kids of CloudxTifa and AerisxZack fighting a new enemy years from now.

>The point went over his head
Expected.
FF has always had shared conventions across multiple games. You stupid nigger.

So if rat people and hippo people show up in FFVIIR part 2 nobody gets to criticize because they featured in other FF games? Okay got it.

>time travel/time loops are an established series tradition.
>He would know this if he knew his shit about FF.

The best thing remake could do is push the X crossover elements even further. Not only would it be really cool but the purist tears would be glorious. It would also expose every casual who didn't know this shit was canon for 20 years already.

Weird how you don't want to say that you're fine with rat and hippo people showing up in FFVIIR part 2. I mean... you are, aren't you? They've been in other FF games and you'd know that if you played them.

>This dumb nigger who has already outed himself as a brainlet who knows fuck all about FF is trying a "gotcha" on me.
Nigger, please fuck off in to a fire.

Where's the gotcha? It's your argument. You even tried to gotcha me with your moogles question. Just keep screaming nigger and then you win, huh?

Why won't you say you're fine with rat and hippo people in FFVIIR part 2? They were in other FF games. Didn't you play them?

>he is still melting the fuck down at me.

Brother, you're the one melting. You've already pleaded with me to fuck off while crying nigger.

But fine, I accept your concession. You won't answer and it's obvious why not. Point has been made and yes, you're a retard.

>NO U
Expected.

It's in full development since december 2019 retard

If rat people and hippo people show up in FFVIIR part 2 nobody gets to criticize because they featured in other FF games.

>This retard is still complaining about changes to "canon".
I hope they put more than rat people in. The tears you shed will be the dew of the gods.

Agreed, they should put rat and hippos people in FFVIIR part 2 to make people mad

>He is crying about rat people, when you had fights a robot death house in the original and remake.

(You) don't classify as "people".

>sequel with the kids
we don't want another boruto. Begone.

Attached: 156655465456.png (786x661, 683.13K)

how do people end up like this

Exactly, there are things that aren't real in FF7 so they should be able to put in anything and nobody should complain. I hope bigfoot and the loch ness monster are in part 3.

Because i have my copy of the original, and whatever changes they make in remake 2 wont ever change it. It is fun to see what they can do with the plot.
Instead of being a faggot about it all.

That would make a lot of people upset, so it's a great idea

Well yea, constraining a FANTASY game by some set of real gritty grounded rules is the height of faggotry.
If we are going to go like that. Why does Cloud use a sword at all? A gun would take 1 shot to kill Sephiroth.