I will now buy your game!

i will now buy your game!

Attached: domina_patch_note.jpg (893x545, 38.44K)

>dude buy my game because I'm appealing to your political beliefs

Fuck right off Shill.

>Hey Yea Forums buy my game. I'm one of the based like you guys. Epic SNEED. kek

God DAMN.
Does this type of shit brings out the psyop fags who pretend to be based.
You can always tell, the moment they start bitching about anything that would be said in 2005 and before.

Attached: 1595288994908.jpg (320x320, 43.98K)

Officially Yea Forums's Game. I'll take 20 copies.

Attached: 1640730262950.png (1200x627, 1.05M)

Still not buying it .

cringe

the fact you fags are eating this up because he said the tranny meme is proof that viral marketing works here

Attached: 1648250314298.png (664x787, 231.54K)

I don't think people are falling for this anymore

>mentally ill jew shilling his indie pixel shit again
How long until he turns that update into DLC as well? Or is it already DLC lol
>Sorry, that content was only there for testing purposes. Feel free to buy it again.

I agree that this is complete cringe, but this is the EXACT thing normal people constantly see when lefties insert their politics into media all the time. It just stands out so much more because we aren't nearly as used to it when it comes from the right.

>aren't nearly as used to it when it comes from the right
lol

Not getting the game because I never liked it, but I enjoy seeing him make faggots piss and shit themselves in outrage. Basically what said.

>Negative review not about trannies and how the dev is a jew
NO NO NO. I THOUGHT HE WAS BASED BROS.

Attached: 1633331349969.png (638x446, 57.47K)

If people were used to it, there wouldn't be a thread about some random obscure indie game for having one line of forced cringy politics in a steam update message.

Absurdly based.
Might buy some copies.

I criticize it whenever I see it. Being less common doesn't make it any less cringe.

people used to it = no threads
dipshits on Yea Forums cry about lefty shit all day every day even though they are supposedly used to it
so which is it?

nobody is used to seeing someone actually publicly shitting on the left like this. stop being retarded

so you're new here?

I said stop being retarded. NOW

Based

Attached: 1600037121550.webm (1280x720, 1018.97K)

whats the dev response?

I swear to God I'm buying this game

That's what leftists do all the time and evidently it works.

Why are /pol/acks so obsessed with trannies?

Like this clown attacked them out of nowhere for no reason, its beyond rentfree at this point.

Attached: 34234646.jpg (1600x1124, 419.54K)

Domina is actually a nice little game.
I've completed the story long before the controversy, and it was pretty nice.
The OST is great too.

the amount of seething ITT is only convincing me to buy this game even more now

>dipshits on Yea Forums cry about lefty shit all day every day even though they are supposedly used to it
Yeah, but only the high profile stuff from triple A devs that made the news. Do you have any idea how many small studios or indie devs put left wing political messages in their games? There'd be thousands of threads if people weren't so used and numb to it.

>-ACK

I'll admit, I checked out the game out of curiosity because of this post.
Then I saw the 1-pixel noodle limbs in the screenshots and classes being sold as individual DLCs or something, and went nope, on the ignore list it goes.

Attached: 1573147704445.jpg (565x678, 106.43K)

>They put a tranny flag in the game? POG I'LL BUY FIFTY COPIES
cope and dilate

The dev would be based if he wasn't so blatantly obsessed with trannies.
One or two subtle jokes would be fine.
Letting troons live rent free aint based.

He never responded again.

Attached: dominadev.png (622x755, 133.73K)

>makes one subtle joke
>blatantly obsessed
imagine simping for troons over a joke

Attached: 1651346778310.png (900x1117, 217.99K)

he couldn't prove it, therefore he got BTFO by the dev
>UHHH I REMEMBERED IT
yeah and i remember jews getting genocided but that didn't happen either

>its okay when my side does it but not their side

Kill yourselves right now shills.

>hello fellow /vpol/ tourists!
still not going to buy your game

Pretty based, but I'm not really interested in your game mate.
Hope it works out for you though.

>b-but he's based and redpilled, there's no way someone on my side would scam someone
Fucking hell.

>a joke

Jokes are supposed to be funny. Not stating your political belief.

shoulda pirated the game like a real based individual would have done

I thought it was funny. It's basic shock humor.

They didn't say it was okay though??? Umm, user sweetie are you off your meds again, yikes

I no longer care about reasonable discourse mate. They want me dead and my children raped, so anything that pisses them off is okay in my book.

Notice how he believes that complaining will resolve the issue.

Attached: 115237.jpg (938x59, 31.26K)

>They want me dead and my children raped, so anything that pisses them off is okay in my book.
Is this what happens to your brain when you're terminally online?

>I don't like jokes that don't agree with me politically
that actually makes it funnier

Shock humor is supposed to be shocking and funny. After repeating the same joke for 5 years, its neither shocking or funny anymore.

your reaction to it is the joke dummy, the more assblasted you get the funnier it becomes

No, it's what happens when you read and/or watch what they literally say.

But it is. 9/11 jokes are still being made and are funny, not to mention what's being said is completely irrelevant, the source of umor comes from the juxtaposition of menial information with a completely out of place shocking statement, whatever the statement actually contains is pretty irrelevant.

ironic shilling is still shilling

Notice how Yea Forums is one of the few websites where trannies aren't welcome

>pixelshit
>dlcs cost more than the base game
fuck off shill

Legitimately how often do you see trannies see they want to murder you and rape your children, honestly?

Weird but okay. The reason you don't really see any mainstream right wing humor anymore is because what's all popular now is just people repeating the same trans joke, a racist joke, and then stating your political opinion as if its somehow a joke. Its honestly sad to see that there isn't any attempt to grow past these three things for right based humor.

I'm talking about commies in general mate. Trannies are a problem that solves itself but they're the commies favored pets at the moment.

So now we like trannies?

N

It's honestly hard to tell with how much you think about them constantly.

>assblasted

I'm disappointed and tired. But if that counts as assblasted for you, I guess words don't mean anything anymore.

who cares? the fact that you wrote this as a response only proves you're the punchline

And yet you still reply to my post. You must be in love with me
hurrdurr

Smart advertising.

You're just too dumb to see the free publicity & extra cash he'll be raking in off something so simple, because retards like you seethe so loudly over every tiny infraction on your make-believe view of the world.

>McPixel graphics from 2012 Pewdiepie gaming era
>But look! The dev! He's based!

Call me when you have a fun game

Attached: burg.jpg (720x720, 55.15K)

I used to ignore them, this did nothing and now they are way too present online
Now, I want them to die or to never feel welcome and/or safe anywhere until they kill themselves

Not him but coincidentally I woke up and checked an artist's twitter and noticed trannies are pissed at lesbians again because an LGB organization stated you can't be a lesbian and have a dick. They're telling them to kill themselves, get murdered and suck their dicks.

No I'm not a lesbian before you ask, but these people are legitimately the vilest group online atm.

Attached: 347354.jpg (1284x1252, 1.02M)

Legitimately how often do you see commies say they want to murder you and rape your children, honestly?

This. Don't forget to buy the soundtrack and all the DLCs, that way you'll really stick it to the libs.

Umm, sweetie... Have you not seen what the evil communist russians are doing to sweet innocent Ukraine right now?

Literally every day? Do you live under a rock?

>Call me when you have a fun game
Ideological purity is more important than fleeting notions like "fun".

>why should I care that my entire basis of humor right now is three jokes?

I feel pity for you.

Poor guy badly needs money, just write niggerfaggot as well in the next patch and maybe some of the mongoloids here will bite

Nah, I just have a life outside of this site and twitter. You should try it sometimes.

>Look at that cockroach, it's pretty disgusting isn't it?
>UH OH THE COCKROACH IS LIVING RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD LEL OMEGALUL

These are the saddest shill threads. Both from the dev and the rightcels desperately trying to act like they aren't hypocrites.