Why are translators such assholes?

Why are translators such assholes?

Attached: 4543643543.png (610x686, 365.11K)

They have never created anything in their life so want to insert themselves in between those that do and the people who enjoy it.

What does Max Galactica's vagina bones have to do with the first tweet?

Its the whole:
>I MADE THIS
>hands it to the other guy and leaves
>I MADE THIS

>We aren't your enemy
>Make fun of your suffering when #FE get censored

Why are people tweeting about what they’re doing at their job, just do the fucking job.

I thought they said its uncensored

They are clearly mocking people who were upset over #FE censorship

Social media mind virus.

When it comes to translators of games and anime, we get saddled the the lowest, shittiest rung. The quality is inversely reflected by their presence on forums and social media.

Attached: 3oqlKfR.png (1123x685, 888.28K)

Attached: 1617200942025.png (1920x1080, 3.58M)

Well, yes. We all want to be more dominant, question is how we go about it. To them it means shitting up existing franchises and attempting to provoke people. Evil can only corrupt, yada yada.

Attached: UtAXSFK.png (581x443, 127.92K)

I decide who I see as enemies.
People trying to convince me they are not usually are

>XSNEED

Attached: 1644864736987.png (522x700, 460.91K)

more importantly, why the fuck is a dumbshit contractor publically pulling against the project they're working on without getting fired?

>NISA
Every time, every game. And yet it's not even them anymore.
13 Sentinels has so many arbitrary little changes made in the translation, as if the entire script somehow warranted a rewrite.

Attached: lTSf5Gb.png (1156x425, 569.58K)

>@Xythar
KYS SHILL

Oh no, whamen feelings might get hurt.

Rather than actually doing their job to TRANSLATE foreign works, they completely butcher it by adding in their own shit for their own amusement. Quirky wannabe creative writers who think they’re better than the source material and defend themselves by saying they’re “adapting it for a western audience” which is so full of shit.

>Vitamin C is good for the skin, yeah

Attached: 1621343155216.jpg (640x360, 67.62K)

>vagina bones

Yeah right? Especially the square enix translators, they're such cunts

The point is he was hitting on her by complimenting her skin, which the translators removed.

>If you say you're good at swimming you use 水泳 which is read as suiei
>If you say you're bad at swimming you drop the 水 and only use the 泳 and then it's read as oyo
What the fuck is this hell language

You think translators would know what being hit on is like?

But why though? He flirts with her way harder than this throughout the game so why was thus one specific part of a line changed?

Unchanged in non-English versions.

One can only speculate. I know trannies are very particular about skin issues.

>Being so fat you've never seen your own pubic crest
Also the female pubis would be much more oval-shape, not as V-Shaped as in that image, or else babies would get their heads stuck.

Reminder that TWEWY has always been a series with a strong anti-capitalism theme interwoven into the Underground and its players.

Attached: 7gWGf6o.png (721x625, 403.32K)

They might not know what it’s like on the flip side, either.
I’d assume they thought it was weird that he was only talking about vitamin C’s benefit to skin in particular because it went over their head.

Many such cases.

Attached: blue archive translated from korean.png (2056x1118, 1.39M)

Dude, the whole game is a magnum opus of trannylation. Yes, even taking into account that they had to comform to the first game's localization.

What's with the American mutt localizers being more communist than actual chinese localizers.

Is it times we learn chinese?

Jew foot soldiers sent in to subvert the last source of media that they don’t have absolute control over. Unironically.

Why are localisers incapable of consistency?

Attached: XB2 Genbu absurdity.png (896x849, 266.48K)

I think it's really about times we learn simplified chinese.

translator, more like trannylater lol

>noooooo not my hecking cunnies uooooh
dilate in hell you tranny pedo

Why even change this shit?

t. runefactoryshotaboy

Says the citizen of the country with the most trannies on Earth.

20 years ago, it might have made sense. Now, with how popular Japanese stuff is, its just baffling.

most of those trannies are pedos you associate with

It comes down to racism, isn't it?

They are effectively cutting out asian culture in the West for no reason.

>20 years ago, it might have made sense.
There's no sense in replacing the other three but leaving Genbu alone.

I don't associate with any pedos, trannyfren.

the trannies are the ones doing this, time to look in the mirror

but why

lolicons*

What tipped you off?

Attached: titles.png (1220x413, 82.66K)

Thank you fren.

Fucking saved.

There's definitely an aspect of it. There's absolutely a serious lack of respect, all the way to full on hostility to the Japanese culture.

I hate localizers so much it's unreal

Gee I wonder why

Attached: 111109.jpg (1200x675, 345.84K)

Reminder that a lot of these tranny translators were ruining fansubs a decade ago as part of groups like gg and commie.

my guess is they saw directly suggesting a woman do something to improve her beauty was too objectifying

Like the guy in the OP, for example.

Attached: monpe kita.jpg (1280x720, 270.14K)

japanese honorifics just sound bad in english, it's really that simple

Hormones turn them into pimpled freaks and the vast majority of troons were already pimple covered misfits to begin with so it's fuel on a fire.

shut up junpei koon

Absolute lol EOPs.

Why the fuck are you still one?

>Losers in commie and gg got jobs
Good joke.

unmedicated adhd

doesn't commie just rip funimation subs

I can understand Byakko and Seiryuu being changed since those are such nonsensical made-up words that no British English speaker will even bother trying to pronounce.

no that's horriblesubs

be-YAKKO
Fuck dude I’m speaking tongues and shit.

do you struggle to pronounce nintendo or something

Or pic related. Another example from the same show I recall is them translating Hachiman saying "proof, give me proof" as "habeas corpus", which was a needless fancification of what he was actually saying, and also not actually applicable to the situation at hand because that's not what habeas corpus means.
And of course we can't forget the time they decided that Attack on Titan wasn't proper English and so they renamed the show to The Eotena Onslaught, with the subtitles for the show reflecting this change.

Herkz went on to work on Grisaia's official English releases with Sekai Project as the editor. I don't know if he kept working on them after SP lost the rights, but I'd hope he got shitcanned instead.

Attached: >commie.jpg (1280x720, 117.05K)

Don't waste time making shitty English dubs, problem solved

That's not a problem to the rest of the world.

god i hope that gay anglo island and all of its former colonies. get wiped off the face of the earth

Now, now Satan I’ve already fallen for your trickery once.

is this why people just call Chevrolet's "chevvies"
they're too stupid to pronounce words?

We should make our own fansub collection group via mod.

This is something Yea Forums can do.

I don't think so. Earlier translations back in the 4kids days, were mostly done because the people in charge of the translation assumed kids in the west wouldn't know what a riceball is or some other Japanese thing. So they made changes to something western kids might know. From what Anime I have watched, older anime dubs would drop honorifics but modern anime dubs keep in the honorifics since western audiences are more aware of these things now and a lot of relationship information can be sent in a single word when using them.

With this, I'm not sure. At least the change made for the cat makes sense with the voice acting group they got.

It would be more like “BYACK-uh”

Meanwhile
>Dromarch and Arurda
The anglos are absolutely gonna butcher those.

>New a jap called Ryu at one point
>People would call him rye-oo constantly
>He completely gave up on correcting them

Attached: [SubsPlease] Majo no Tabitabi - 05 (1080p) [1A8C794D].mkv_snapshot_13.55.292.jpg (780x672, 102.41K)

>and a lot of relationship information can be sent in a single word when using them.
This is such bullshit. There is NOTHING honorific autism can convey that can't be done through tone and context.

No, that's fucking racist.

This kind of shit doesn't happen to other cartoons, for example chinese and korean cartoons.

The thing is that with fansubs you always had a bunch to choose from and you could pick the proper subs instead of memesubs if you wanted because whenever new shows aired it quickly became apparent which groups were taking it seriously or not. You had shit like Commie's AoT subs or gg's JoJo subs but they weren't touted as the one true translation and you knew what you were getting.

The translation of those names always fucking bothers me. Either they do like they did in Xenoblade 2, or they change them to the Chinese versions. And Chinese transliteration is a pain in the ass to read.

What is it about Suzaku/Genbu/Seiryu/Byakko that localizers just seem to fucking abhor?

>in a single word

If we're taking Seiryuu and turning it into Azurda then they should have followed through with the rest of them. We have been denied Whiger.

tone and context are 0 words

>Another example from the same show I recall is them translating Hachiman saying
Not the same show

At least chinese translation makes sense since they come from China.

Either, whitewashing them means racism.

>tone and context don't exist in Japanese

what's clownish is back when the anime craze was taking off in western countries they hated it when it was sanitized and they wanted terms like sans, Sempai, etc left in to show the culture better. Now this absurd group of people want the baby boomers approach of localization of Pokemon Jelly Doughnuts.

Attached: 1651008828449.webm (640x480, 97.69K)