LOL!

LOL!

Attached: Basedbillionaire.jpg (1957x1111, 280.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/AdamSomething
youtu.be/4dn6ZVpJLxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>one side wants free healthcare
>the other side wants to overthrow the government
hmm

>the other side wants to overthrow the government
yeah leftoids really let communists burn their cities for a year straight crazy shit kek

Attached: mostly peaceful protest.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

the same government that keeps giving money to israel, ukraine, africa but cant use it to make the lives better of the people that voted for them?

Attached: 1651039726899.jpg (236x212, 10.75K)

empirical evidence suggests the complete opposite of this, but you don't believe in "science" do you chud?

why is everybody so obsessed with politics

yeah that's not the problem people have with modern liberals. it's the part where you think men are allowed to rape women as long as they put on a dress first.

wish I knew and I wish they'd shut the fuck up

Both sides grew further apart as everything is more extreme nowadays than 15 years ago
Elon simply got rich and started leaning towards the right, that's all that happened

>one side wants to build churches
>the other side wants to fire you for not memorizing all 8 billion xenogenders
lol, lmao

Attached: gaymes.jpg (600x600, 32.91K)

youtube.com/c/AdamSomething
>LARP as a futuristic innovator like Tony Stark
>his "great ideas" are all complete shit
Elon Musk still has yet to recover from this guy's evisceration of him.

Attached: Ewgrj9fUcAM8oEN.jpg (1000x1533, 217.94K)

No. And bad faith gaslighting posts like yours prove his point. You're living in a fantasy world if you can't see that progressivism has turned into a monstrosity that actively undermines its original goals.

whatever the political affiliation is of the person who made this thread is the one I don't like, fuck you

im not watching your channel faggot

>one side wants to be left alone because they realize socialized policies always fail but they're still paid for with their taxes
>the other side wants to overthrow the government and implement one that'll micromanage every aspect of everyone's life
fix'd it for ya

Are Tesla owners going to dump their cars now?

I can't believe people actually believe this shit.

You have to go back.

wish we could cooperate instead of shit on each other constant and get nothing done but i guess it's way more epic to berate other people huh

It's just the Americans because it's shoved into every portion of their news and media to create division.

Discord link?

Musk is literally too busy ordering the construction of new space rocket and brain-computer interface technologies to even acknowledge that rando's existence

Haha this billionaire elite is just like me :^) So Based!

Yeah I bet Elon cries himself to sleep every night while watching this video.
Musk dickriders and haters both deserve the rope

Is the new insult on here really that people have discord accounts? What, texting your friends instead makes you special or something?

>free speech absolutist
>banning spam bots
pick one

Musk uses anime pfps so yes. based and autistic pilled

>one side hates you and wants modern feudalism on a national scale
>the other side hates you and wants modern feudalism on a global scale
but sure pls do tell me how they’re different because on 5 irrelevant social issues

And this is exactly why the entire left remained silent when Bezos bought the Washington Post

haha yeah he uses an anime pic which means he has my best interests in mind for sure :^]

So where's the link?

bots aren't human so they don't have human rights like free speech

Does this tweet make you mad?

Attached: 1650938495567.jpg (1080x778, 222.35K)

You wanna meet up and fuck with our forced neuralinks, user? Maybe it's like those psychedelic sex goggles in Demolition Man.

there is real sadness in this post, its not all bad user

>caring about what some boxer things
okay boomer

hell yeah

Go back

I hate you all.
every day it's the same shit.

>empirical evidence
what

See? the left and the right cumming together is what the real shadow government is afraid of.

youtu.be/4dn6ZVpJLxs

if you're trying to refute someone with this knowledge, demeanor and candor then you kind of just know you're not human anymore

>Make fun of burger right wingers for extra (you)s
Like clockwork.

Attached: dad with gun.jpg (690x720, 66.41K)

So is Trump further right or left than Bush? Either Trump was leftist scum or he's an example of conservatives moving further right since 2008.

Attached: 1486531625938.jpg (242x251, 3.77K)

based as fuck

Both.

Just because he occasionally uses anime memes doesn't mean he's my ally. Did Hiroyuki let us post loli outside of Yea Forums after he bought the platform because he owned 2channel? No, in fact moderation even got worse. Twitter won't allow loli either.

trump was less of a warmonger and more of an ecomonic populist than bush
he's left of bush and that's great

>boxer
Not a real boxer desu but he will be eternally based for dabbing on MMAnlets

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Because you don't have to know anything to talk about it

Trump was literally a 90s democrat who refused to move on

yeah he mad

same desu

It shapes the world you live in.

fuck the overton window

Politics invaded all the hobbies so all hobby forums are now in a civil war over politics. Didn't you pay any attention to the past 10 years?

since when did conservatives want free healthcare?

Name 1 stance a 90's democrat would take that trump would too. He's a fucking politician who agrees with whatever puts him in office, no more no less.

reminder that both the left and the right in america are capitalists

just like me

>come in for a lol thread
>it's an American politics thread
Even my 3rd world country has free health care. Just let Americans die

"Capitalism" is the dumbest thing commies have ever come up with

>Healthcare is bound to a single side
God, I fucking hate two party politics.
It make issues impossible to talk about because you get lumped in with one or the other when it's entirely possible to have different opinions than the ones that belong "to your side"

well obviously. anything else is an extremist position.