Master Duel

new season, do you plan to get to the new rank?
What will you use or build?

Attached: 97928739_p1.png (1696x2184, 1.84M)

Plat I U.A for the last 3 seasons.
Do later sets introduce any support that U.A can use? Because otherwise I do not care for the game anymore.

I am currently on U.A Eldlich and I could use Small World to go from Ash to Golden Lord to pop Penalty Box on demand or Golden Lord into Dunker to close a game.

>Craft Fairy Tail Snow with my last UR points
>Get the secret pack free pull
>Pull another one
>I only need 1
Thanks?

Im considering it but that would means I'll be permanently stuck in olat if i do

>Got a second copy of pic related
There has to be a way to use her and get away with it

Attached: 71521025.jpg (421x614, 62.48K)

Iris swordsouls is useful but other than that the archetype as such has been abandoned since the release of Libero Spiker and Manager.

haine booba

I want to have RIGOROUS and LOVING consensual BURNING PASSIONATE SEX with all of the Red Eyes Dragons.

Attached: __red_eyes_black_dragon_red_eyes_dark_dragoon_meteor_black_dragon_black_dragon_s_chick_red_eyes_flare_metal_dragon_and_12_more_yu_gi_oh_drawn_by_deadspike_nine__285ea65ad5fd617f532775df23a3a1d7.jpg (2717x1724, 956.12K)

>can't test out the new archetype I want to try because I keep bricking on ridiculous amounts of filler cards I put in in place of the SRs / URs I don't want to splurge on yet

Attached: 16-165825_transparent-disgust-png-disgusted-anime-face-girl-png[2].png (860x801, 539.64K)

hmm I never thought about mixing my build. then again i just play for fun in gold.

Yamame did nothing wrong.

>Witchcrafters

Attached: SxT8ewyfizVnBJby1bIyuMO8JYuQuvg4C1GzIayuuDE.jpg (1080x1570, 337.02K)

I just had a 16 turn game vs subterrors
I hate gold so much, get me out of here. These decks aren't even good, I'm still winning, they're just all really really annoying and gimmicky.

I'll try getting to diamond for the avatar frame, but I feel like I'm just going to be stuck in diamond 5 like how I got stuck in plat 5 every single season

BULLY HAINE!

Attached: 1649111306785.jpg (1632x2294, 1.56M)

Attached: 1650943295134.png (400x494, 227.9K)

Thinking of playing pure kiji this time or sticking with my UA and trying to make that deck better

just wait some days before climibing
first few days will be nothing but le epic control annoying decks or super tryhard meta decks

Attached: 1645970037093.jpg (1080x1993, 164.03K)

yes but after the event

>Won 5 games
>Total damage dealt to my opponent is 2400.

Send help.

You can't derank in gold? Does deranking start in platinum now?

I'm unironically having lots of fun with Duel Links, unlocking a bunch of new skills, playing Action Duels, having Tour Guide in my BA for free and also not taking forever for each duel.
Master Duel? It's just bothersome to login every day and play 3 duels against the same decks over and over again.

Attached: YGO! DM - Episode 165 - Varon Engages! The Mysterious Armor Deck.mkv_snapshot_05.20_[2016.08.04_16.26.32].png (640x480, 288.9K)

makes sense to me, i'm guessing you don't stop deranking in plat 1 anymore either and instead its d1

You can't derank to silver, but you can derank to the different golds

i think you mean b. dragons

download ygo omega, it even has a master duel format and plenty of different bot decks you can test on

Most of the witchcrafters aren't even lolis, there's one actual little girl, another that's probably 12 at the youngest and a lolibaba

Yeah but duel links is built as a mobile game and the UI reflects this

Uhun, I'm used to play in mobile.
Sad the Master Duel port is kinda bad, I could watch something waiting for my opponent.

>U.A Eldlich
kys

You guys know the destiny board Field Mate Seat? Well it has an animation in the select menu of the spirit appearing. has anyone tried completing the Destiny board win condition while having the destiny board equipped but no mate?

Man I sure do love these solo mode battles where you fight the same deck as yours but they have better cards across the board. Awesome game design.

>have Dark Law as literally my only card on the field
>opponent summons Uni-Zombie, banishes something from his deck, then scoops
it's ONE fucking card you have to read, come on

Attached: dl.jpg (404x396, 52.48K)

> duel links has little pop up monsters and a 3d movable field
> YGO omega fucking has it and a 3D movable field
> Master duel doesn't
:(. Not going to ignore it feels really solid though.
WOowOWO IT's just like ranked!

>where you fight the same deck as yours
Check the decks, they have a much better one most of the time. Also some of those battles are complete RNG where you need to spend hours resetting for a god hand going 2nd with them bricking.

Yep I want kms right now I'm doing the retarded discard dragon deck. There is literally zero skill involved. The retarded AI needs to just have all 20 of his board clears at the bottom of his deck.

is there anything more infuriating then, watching your opponent turn one summon the entire galaxy on his board then when your turn start you draw maxx c.

Attached: angery.png (512x439, 130.1K)

Luck is also a skill

>Go dark law pass
>opponents turn
>Nothing for a few seconds
then consneeds
>check his deck
>drytroon
Happens more often than you think

>felt bad at playing dinosaur and denying my opponent the opportunity to interact with my board through miscellanosaurus
>switch to cyber dragon (okayish going second deck)
>everyone and their fucking mother is playing nibiru now and baiting my infinity with something else

Yeah that's it, fuck you faggots, I tried to be fair, fuck your shitty meteor now

Attached: del0xez-46b0a0a0-c3ff-4d76-b406-1e136a7fbf81.png (419x611, 425.98K)

Fuck the one that you need to do to get the blue circuit board mate base in particular, you both have the same archtype but combined with another archtype, but your opponents other archtype is far better and more suited to being mixed with another than your own

Use EDOpro for deck testing

does using pot of desires stop you drawing cards from deck or drawing or something?

No, just hopt and banish 10 as cost

Being on receiving side of Zombie World isn't fun at all. Pure DISHONESTY.

Attached: 1645176263412.gif (215x275, 3.38M)

Bro your twin twisters

i hope all drytron players get tumors and die a most horrible death, in agony, alone, scared.

>having any empathy for your opponent
your first mistake.

I will play Drytron now. It's over.

Surely nothing will go wrong from here, right?

Attached: __rilliona_the_magistus_of_verre_crowley_the_magistus_of_grimoires_zoroa_the_magistus_of_flame_and_endymion_the_magistus_of_mastery_yu_gi_oh_drawn_by_shun_no_shun__8c2af69d6d77f9b3ccec00462f921ba4.jpg (1020x1447, 868.66K)

Attached: __rilliona_the_magistus_of_verre_crowley_the_magistus_of_grimoires_zoroa_the_magistus_of_flame_and_endymion_the_magistus_of_mastery_yu_gi_oh_drawn_by_shun_no_shun__393f0b1cf6bf5b3513a2ac543f899631.jpg (1020x1447, 767.27K)

you are an orphan little tube baby.

Ok no seriously this is more rigged then a fucking crane game. The nigger just FTK'd me. I'm going to lose my mind.

cont???

how would an AI ftk you??? You mean OTK, right?

The straightshotafag is back again and posting the same shit.
Must've been released from baby jail.

Attached: 1651365617569.gif (320x246, 312.83K)

In three months of playing, I finally beat Drytron Herald for the first time.
All it took was going first and having half of my starting hand be handtraps.
Wow!

Yeah, it was an OTK. This asshole really doesn't need to have timelords in his deck when I have a potato RNG discard deck with no way to stop that shit.

eh, it's not really that hard to win that match. Just make a michael and get rid of their timelord. I have won that match literally every first time I did it in my 3 accounts. The only one from the lightsworn gate that gave me trouble was the first gate because I got OTK'd once

Dunno who you are talking about but I just found those images.
Just wondering if the "Verre adopted Aleister" came from the lore and if she regrets it if it's true, considering what Aleister will become later.

Solo is specially designed to be hard so you can be at your peak performance. Git gut

Huh, they added a new rank. Flirting with Madolche in Gold at the moment, probably gonna switch off to Altergeists when I want the climb to go faster. Also, post more cute Haines.

Deck for this feel?

Attached: ultimate defense.jpg (640x1024, 175.64K)

I have to say that the game is pretty generous. You faggots cried about it at launch but at this point I am not even sure what's left to go after. I am having a hard time thinking of a more generous online card game period.

OW!!!!

Attached: yugiohpsv080__04481.1611591429.jpg (877x1280, 224.65K)

Set giant soldier of stone, surely no monster can beat his defense.