What do we think of him?

What do we think of him?

Attached: jsh.jpg (1062x548, 124.59K)

He's alright for a variety/MMO Youtuber, but the bar is pretty damn low for that category.
Don't catch his streams, so no idea what he's like there there.

Can be cool to see ancient, no-name KMMOs and random long-abandoned online projects talked about in the current day, but he frequently plays less than 2-3 hours of any given MMO he's supposed to be reviewing, despite claiming to clock-in 6-8 per game.
It's really obvious if you're already familiar with the title he's covering, and he claims to have played it for an entire day, when he's only made it just a couple of hours from the starting city or something, and all of his footage is from the first two or three zones.
Also he kept shilling Halo Infinite in what was supposed to be his Tree of Savior review, which kinda soured my opinion on him.

Attached: 1625314313992.jpg (350x487, 40.74K)

>Yea Forums - E-celebs

Attached: 1464034623956.jpg (186x157, 14.38K)

literal who

I don't think of him at all.

Is this a zoomie's new eceleb?

He's a FFXIV andy so he's based.

Attached: Choco.png (710x851, 612.41K)

Chris Stuckmann

ADYNR

who?

hes gay
what do we think of her?

Attached: 1645867919755.jpg (1540x2048, 464.53K)

>ADYNR
Randy?

>her

His videos are comfy

literal who

Recently found his channels, the "was it actually good" or something videos are good but the "worst mmo" or something videos are too repetitive, he just says 90% of the same things about the game, not that what his saying is wrong, individually they are good but it's a series of videos, he has to assume people will watch multiple of them.

British mmorpg boomer

Form your own opinion.

Attached: 1639874440093.png (643x961, 976.47K)

It's kind of crazy to think how Asmongold turned some literal who 40k subscribers youtuber into one of the biggest mmorpg youtubers on the site with just a couple of react videos.

>funko pops in background
I already know what to think

Attached: 1616205659774.png (427x400, 12.25K)

ywnbaw

He's alright, says a shit load of the exact same things though like he'd say something 2 minutes in and repeat that exact same statement in a slightly altered word structure 5 minutes later.

funkos are retarded but you just come across like you're upset that he doesn't have anime body pillows behind him. Yea Forums is reddit, reddit is Yea Forums, stop trying to act like this place is special faggot.

go buy some zelensky themed plastic, fagoot

Attached: 1617949347627.png (600x649, 122.27K)

no ill go with the masses and popularity, and not be a contrarian outcasted faggot with no personality at all

Why do you zoomer always try to claw into some e/celeb to worship? Constantly asking others to check if your taste is alright. Goddamn.

reddit lives in your head so rent free that you have 1000s of reaction images that are reddit themed, that's legitimately sad

Handsome. Must be stinky since he never changes clothes though.

go back

Attached: 1613960146303.png (599x672, 115.36K)

Would not be surprised if he's somewhat of a psychopath and eventually gets Me Too'd, desu. Strikes me as a guy who looks and acts charming but is actually a fucking weirdo under the surface.

i don't visit reddit, sorry. i have no cool stories to tell you about it so you can jerk your microdick when reading it.

>Why do you zoomers always try to claw into some Yea Forums hivemind to worship? Constantly asking others to check if your taste is alright. Goddamn.
Why are you on this site if you don't care about others opinions? Why are you so scared of other peoples opinions?

As someone who occasionally jumps on to reddit for specific things they really are not. The reddit community are a hateful, spiteful bunch of little cretins with a superiority complex. I don't buy into all of these childish "website wars" but the reddit community really is fucking terrible.

>i-i'm totally not a onions redditor bro you're so obsessed bro consoom the funko pop e celeb bro!!!!!!!!!!!!
make a not shit thread next time and you'll deserve better responses

Attached: 1624164552366.png (600x1000, 49.16K)

He plays MMO's and preordered Tera. I'm almost certain dude's a closet pedo

>hateful, spiteful bunch of little cretins with a superiority complex
True, that sounds nothing like Yea Forums.

>he comes to Yea Forums to get opinions
lmao

I obviously hit a nerve there. I care about opinions on certain things, but never about some youtuber/twitch fellow. Which no one should too.

He plays shit MMORPGs (which is already one the shittiest vidya genres) every day, of course he has some sort of mental illness.

I don't know who it is, but he looks like a dipshit

Yea Forums has a sense of self-awareness to it. Yes there are absolute cunts here too but there's something very different about the reddit lot. I legitimately cannot stomach them and I used to use the website quite a bit. Had to nuke my account after I realised I was just sitting there hate reading it. The people there really are below the bottom of the barrel. Utter scum.

You need to look up episodes where he likes the games like GW1. Problem is shitty MMOs are generally shitty in the same ways.

he's sort of cute but radiates bottom energy

He recently did rotmg and said he played for 10 hours, turns out he only played 1 hour

Don't worry, you'll feel the same for this site soon enough.

He recently reviewed Wurm Online, my basically most played MMO (I dunno if EVE or Wurm has more Hours clocked in)
It's also the game I had the most fun in with Yea Forums back in 2010? Or somewhere around that timee.
His review was okay, his criticism was fair, because that is a big problem of wurm nowadays. It used to be even less handholding than it is now.
And at the end he still said wurm online is something truly special and mostly gave it positive remarks.
I'm okay with that.
The obscure MMOs he played were also fun to watch. Those games looked like forgotten 90s 3d Chatroom games. Arthousey.

I've been here for too long to be turned off by the shit side now. At least when you argue with cunts here there'll be a sense of humour involved. On reddit it's a case of the "correct" party getting backup from their equally moronic buddies, pushing your shit out of sight then banning you. it's got the worst element of modern internet shite combined with classic forum cliqueness all wrapped up in the stupidest people on the planet convinced that they're the greatest. Cannot fucking stand them.

>Yea Forums has a sense of self-awareness to it.
Except for wojakposters. And there are a lot of them.

Just wait.

literally fucking who

Been here for about twelve years now. Don't see it changing any time soon.

youwinbah

BUTT WIGGLE

doesnt know how to pace is videos. its him talking from start to finish without any breaks. other than that. pretty cool guy

yes

You're lying or terribly sad or a enormous faggot.

Bruh do a nigga a favor and post more of these ngl they funny af

Whats with jewtubers and drinking out of a mug (that might be empty and is just a prop) while talking

Attached: 1621925683866.png (483x470, 183.71K)

Don't know who he is but hes obviously a pretentious faggot who makes some sort of reviews where he shits on video games just for the sake of shitting on them because casual audiences like hearing people be negative more then they like hearing them be positive, plus its way easier to shit on things then actually enjoy them.
Also, thats the main thing I hate about youtuber reviewers is most go out of their way to make videos talking about things they dislike or they think are bad. Who fucking cares? Tell me about actually good shit I might not know about worth my time so I can go and enjoy myself. I don't need to hear some dumb FAGGOT rag on some old game on the ps2 I've never heard of and no one talks about because its shit just to kill time.

Congrats on being wrong.

BECAUSE LE HECKING COFFEE.
I actually have no idea to be honest

Greater man than Elon Musk and Jake Paul
The shadow council is much better than these shills pic related are The earth 2 defence force (as if they were not already in a cult)

Attached: th.jpg (301x169, 18.63K)

Gives the video a more casual feel.

He is good at talking, but I don't really watch his main content due to not being that interested in mmos

He needs to stop reviewing the shitty bargain bin WoW clones that were everywhere in the 2010s. They're all the fucking same and not fun to watch at all. There's still a lot load of weird or niche MMOs that would be more interesting to cover. I've still yet to see anyone talk about Tale In The Desert for example

Fine, but has some really weird inaccuracies in his videos. Who the fuck thinks Pokemon started with the card game?

meds

Just googled him, almost all his videos for the past year are click bait "WORST MMMO EVER!?". Not sure how that makes me wrong.