Games where I can conduct amphibious landings?

Games where I can conduct amphibious landings?

Attached: 1651387934284.webm (852x480, 833.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U_HxjU8TolU?t=1
youtu.be/1ucIm6g9llg
youtube.com/watch?v=WopbvjBMa3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont like how that last shot looked like Australia

you're time is coming fagot

come before the election please

Battletoads.

In the first Medal of Honor games set in WW2

ARMA 3

Attached: atgm beach.webm (888x500, 2.81M)

chinks would fare ten times worse than the russians

Attached: here's your (you).webm (640x357, 2.96M)

kek based

Tick Tock Taiwan

GTA San Andreas

>US completely phases beach assaults out of joint doctrine
>China starts showing off scary tech for an outdated maneuver

Why are we afraid of them again?

We're not looking to invade Cuba again. China is looking to invade a neighboring island.

Russia is the one that design all this stuff and built it. Yet, its somehow not in operation in Ukraine.

Interdasting.

This, but unironically. They are at least twice as corrupt and twice as unmotivated if they try to invade anyone.

fucking campers

Well they lost one of the main landing shipts and one that was supposed to provide air defense before even attempting a contested landing.

Attached: Alligator explosion.webm (480x854, 742.57K)

I wouldn't be so sure about that. At least China isn't poor, so they should have fewer issues than Russians had.

The Chinese beach landings on Taiwan will make the Russians look like strategic and tactical geniuses by comparison.

mate, those are Ukrainians

jesus FUCK

you almost had me thinking the mad lad of the slav started an amphibious assault on odessa

COD games all have beach assault, but my favorite is WAW.

Attached: da bois.png (2549x1055, 3.02M)

Attached: amphibious assault.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

I feel like Russia's blunders are convincing America to keep the gears of war greased. Times of peace create weak, unskilled and unprepared militaries.

China isn't going to do shit to Taiwan in our lifetimes. They're playing the long game of acting tough every so often to keep up appearances.
I think you fags underestimate how fortified Taiwan is. It'll make some of those WW2 island landings by the Marines look like days at the park in comparison. And Japan would be there in a few hours.

>Why are we afraid of them again?
No one afraid of China lmao

we have a weak, unskilled, and unprepared military. Letting the women and trannies in has done a ton of harm.
Now the flip side of that is that our tech is better than ever. It could be argued fat trannies don't matter because we still have enough Marines and special forces for boots on the ground missions, and the bulk of the fighting will be aircraft, drones, and artillery.

America flinched with Ukraine, why would they not with Taiwan? China has been moving to reduce reliance on imports and their new carrier can withstand nuclear strikes. They are absolutely preparing to invade Taiwan and are expecting it to cross the nuclear threshold.

>their new carrier can withstand nuclear strikes
implessive

should've included fire in that design instead KEK

Attached: lolchina.jpg (300x168, 5.11K)

the ukrainians are the ones lobbing nades at the russians, that van's got a z on it

youtu.be/U_HxjU8TolU?t=1

>America flinched with Ukraine
wut

nigger America was never going to war for Ukraine no matter if Biden, Trump, Donald Glover, Jesus, or George Washington Reborn were President.
They're getting lend lease; that's more than I expected us to do for them. Sad fact is this current situation pays out WONDERFULLY for NATO countries and having Russia's sadsack "military" on display for the world to see is a shining bonus.

?

>nuclear strikes
Have you actually ever seen a nuke go off? Unless that carrier is at the outer rims of the blast, it'll be turned to ash within seconds and even if it somehow remains "functional" after a blast like that, everyone onboard would be dead from the radiation alone either within a few hours or within a week or two if the blast itself didn't kill them instantly.

it must be what his state news is saying lol

roblox

if Russia has taught us anything is that Chinese made tires are no good.

what does flinching mean in your mind?

just tires?

>everyone onboard would be dead from the radiation alone either within a few hours or within a week or two if the blast itself didn't kill them instantly
You do realise that nukes have advanced since the 1940s right?
Like, seriously, by quite a lot.

Disney, WWE, Nike and other publicly traded companies would suffer

this
china never been at war, their army is worth fucking nothing
they can do some trainings and shit and make propaganda videos on how great their army is, but we all know that even japan without any help from USA would beat them

Yeah, no shit. I'm lowballing it here. If FATMAN was dropped on anything today it would still devistate everything within a 1 kilometer radius, literally turning it into ash unless it is heavily reinforced and that is without taking the force of the blast itself into consideration.

Guess which country makes the drones used by both sides in this conflict to record and drop bombs?
youtu.be/1ucIm6g9llg

Attached: DJI_drone_dock.webm (854x480, 1.9M)

china is too powerful.....

>he doesn't know
those are Ukrainians, no matter how hard Ukrainians deny it

Being informed is not important and we do not need to know what is happening in the world.

Attached: 1645890917481.jpg (772x248, 37.28K)

Literally backed down and didn't dare to intervene militarily after Putin threatened to use nukes

lmao delusional retard drinking the state media kool aid

kino

>He fell for the tires meme instead of knowing that Rasputitsa has fucked with both tracked and wheeled vehicles since WW2

where's a good place for the juicy combat footage? the reddit sub is really sanitized.

Didn't the Indians skirmish with the chinese a year or so ago?

and? The US also has many drones, specially at the high end level it dominates, they are also adapting the CRAM that shoots down incoming mortar shells to deal with these small, low and slow drones.

Attached: C-RAM_LPWS_NightPacFire_3791.jpg (2000x1333, 363.56K)

>couple dozen people in each lander
LAPD alone could handle like half of that.

do chinks really think they have nuke-proof carriers lol

Then why hasn't NATO or the US military intervened in Ukraine to crush the "weak" Russian military just like Desert Storm when Saddam invaded Kuwait?

because of nukes, not because of threatens of nukes

There are other reasons for that but anyone celebrating when any state/country starts threatening others with nukes are retarded. It would not only kill your "enemy" but make everything around the blastradius so hostile to life that no one would be able to set foot there for years without a extensive cleanup effort. That is if there is anything left there to save at all.

Along with the fact that every other country on earth would consider you threat #1 and throw all of their own nukles at you until there is only a glass floor of your country left.

Why is Russia being such a coward as two neutral countries now prepare to join NATO? Why is he just watching?
Fact is, we WON by doing NOTHING. You seethe, and I guess Putina FLINCHED
bitch

>China has been moving to reduce reliance on imports and their new carrier can withstand nuclear strikes.
The Chinks aren't sending their best shills.

NATO is a defensive alliance, retardo.

We're the others dead I expected them to recoil in shock from getting hit.

read what NATO is you stupid vatnik retard

Where are the videogames?

Attached: 5f05ac2d9ed5db71d8efa288952f5278.jpg (536x800, 51.34K)

you don't interrupt your enemy when he is in the process of ruining himself

Attached: JOKE.jpg (721x429, 56.03K)

>Muh defensive alliance!
Did Serbia or Iraq attack a NATO ally?

In the longer video they were getting shot at from another angle earlier, most are dead or dying already.

>serbian cuck
lmao get bombed

Which video game is this thread about?
Seems like it's just irrelevant propaganda.

Remember how everyone thought that russia had a strong army? Good times.
youtube.com/watch?v=WopbvjBMa3A

Ah gotcha

NATO wasn't part of the invasion you fucking retard. Are you getting confused from when AFTER the invasion they performed small scale trainings of Iraqi security forces in a non-combat role?
Retard

yeah FPS games are FUCKED. Who is a credible bad guy now? We have to go back to making shit up like COBRA or ACROSS

kek this is exactly the kinda shitty joke my Russian friend reads on shitty Russian joke sites
I'm amazed they didn't weave in the fact that the trains are bad, too

Nothing on gods green earth can withstand a nuclear strike. You're thinking of radiation.