Forza Horizon 5

This game is way better than Forza Horizon 4.

>better music
>more exciting
>better setting
>prettier
>better driving model

Attached: 36EB3DB3-4E32-4F05-B9B8-7E5714842075.jpg (280x357, 91.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMXu4pOMpUY
youtube.com/watch?v=hKDcSBJNQkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont care didnt ask gran turismo is better

this, apples are objectively better than oranges

It's literally the same game, with the same shitty game modes, horizon events, playground games, weekly challenges and all of the same bugs as FH4 with no effort to improve any of them, just in a new map. FH3 was the last good Horizon game.

It's like they just re-skinned that euro map and added cactuses.

It seems better optimized too. It runs better than fh4

Except the voice acting. Spanglish every other sentence is annoying as hell. And whats with that dj bitch on the "rock" station? Sounded like she was waiting for a fucking bus on the volcano event.

Also, no lancias, abarths or astons

>playground games
this shit was so boring in 4
>join game
>everyone quits halfway into the first round
>left 4 dead but in cars
>ctf but in cars
whoever dreamed up this must really hate cars. that and the co-op team races where all people do is just bash into each other. every fucking time i just hang back for 20 seconds after the start, started racing, and passed everyone by the third turn because they're all jammed up trying to bump each other like retards.

It should be more exciting on paper but it's way more boring imo.
The main problem is just being set in Mexico. I can't stay in the game world for more than 5 mins without wanting to turn it off. Mexico is just uninteresting.
FH4 is atleast different because it has that miserable rainy vibe for those who like that. FH5 just feels like FH3 but soulless

Fucking brits need to manage their game better.
Stupid bugs when it first released and now I'm waiting forever for the expansion.
I swear to god if they haven't figured out how to integrate new maps into the main game and online, I'm going to fucking flip.

Yes, and all of this you just described has been copy/pasted into FH5 exactly as it was in 4, no new modes or games or anything, and are still required to get your weekly unlocks.

Enjoy.

Did they fix the horrible online yet? Or do I have to wait another year?

FH4 had winter, which while many hated, was maximum peak comfy for me. Nothing like sticking winter tyres on a AWD and going for a ride in a snowstorm.
Seasons are fucking useless in FH5. Oooh this week it's sandstorms! Ooooh this week it's tropical storms! Oooooh this week the volcano has a little snow on it!

Attached: rn4ff5hehsu21.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

No lancias
Mexican people

that assuming a car i want was actually unlocked by doing that dumb shit which when i played 4 i did it a grand total of two times. all the cars i wanted were on autoshow, backstage, or just unlocked by winning whatever amount of road races, off road, etc.

i wish these games didn't pat my back and told me how great i am every ten seconds
how can you play this shit?

This. Played for like two weeks and uninstalled. Trash game, not worth the price if you already have 3 or 4.

Attached: fh5.jpg (1635x439, 140.06K)

Cacti
UK

Aston Martin is in the game.

Not him, they are in the game yes but they cut a shit ton of them that were in 4. I think barely half made it.

it's OK
it does look incredible on my R9 5900 and 3080ti, but I'd rather have FM8 or GT7 on PCthan drive around Mexico aimlessly for a couple hours before getting bored
GT7 on PS5 is a unfinished mess at the moment anyways so I'll do the daily/weekly missions in both and then go back to playing GT2 and Burnout 3 for fun

Yeah we know how they work by now, they'll drip them back in.

Attached: ForzaHorizon5_2022.05.01-14.14.jpg (1920x1080, 249.43K)

Gave me a good 3-4 months of entertainment and after that I just dropped it.

>hey guys if you want to go hardcore sim our physics model allows it
>can't disable all the assists
The game is shit if you try and go arcade and is shit if you want a sim. it is an extremely well polished game no doubt but it is aimed at retards for the most part who only play forza.

>>can't disable all the assists
Wdym?

Simulation with no assists and manual is fine. The biggest problem with the game is that you cant just go stock racing.

Are there more assists options than ABS break assist and traction control? You know other than the simulation/standard steering?

So which one do I play? Horizon 2 or 3?

>better music
Fuck no. 5's music is terrible and so is 4's. FH3 peaked with the music selection.
>More exciting
It's exactly the same as 4.
>better setting
Listening to spics and trannies talk about cars is not a better setting.
>prettier
FH2 still is the best looking game fuck off.
>better driving model
again it's the same as 4's.

FH5 is absolute dogshit the only reason it sold well is because it has zero competition. Gran Turismo doesn't count because that's a track racing sim.

Attached: 278803503_1147863372657459_7165223236246017829_n.jpg (500x514, 42.51K)

Well, 3 is on PC and also X1X enhanced.

>better music
ehhh I find the songs in 4 better. The intro theme is still my favorite in the entire franchise

For me the disappointing thing about GT7 is the lackluster car model viewer. The models aren't remotely as detailed as Horizon's, and not being able to freely look around the car, its interior, and even under the bonnet really sucks. On top of that Forza Horizon 4/5 have more cars and brands. I don't really understand how it gets the title of "racing game for the car collectors" when its worse than its direct competitor.

If you have an Xbox either is a good choice. FH3 is on PC but it's delisted so you're gunna have to pay pretty high prices on key reseller sites.

my bad i didn't know 2 is 360 exclusive, all I know is that these games are creme de la creme for arcadefags
which one has objectively good night time drive? I've been looking for something that can replace NFS2015, Heat just ain't it.

2 isn't 360 exclusive. It's on Xbone and 360. The 360 version is heavily downgraded.

TPBP

4 and 5 are awful, stale, copypasted rehashes.

the 360 version of FH2 is shit just don't. FH1 got a 4K update on Xbone. I'd say FH2 and FH3 are equally fun with their night driving. I lean towards 2 more because of it's euro countryside setting.

what's 3's setting like? I prefer urban environments more is there any set in japan, I need some of that wang-gun midnight if you young'uns know what I'm talm about

Even with everything disabled the game still dampens steering at high speed for example.

The music in Horizon 5 was just poppy, radio-friendly, appeal-to-the-lowest-common-denominator bullshit. The only exception was the song Teardrops which got absolutely MANGLED to make it safe for the wee ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=MMXu4pOMpUY

There is no Forza set in japan, And all five of Forza's maps don't focus on one big city, They're big open maps with decently sized cities in them.

>FH1
Small Colorado towns with an autumn setting
>FH2
Open countryside european/italian map. big city is a tight hilly one.
>FH3
Landmarks of Australia, Surfers Paradise, Bryon Bay, Sand dunes, rainforests, big open straight roads.
>FH4
Britain. Mix of 2 and 3's map design with a UK flavoring.
>FH5
Mexico. It's boring.

If you really want a tokyo/wangan setting best bet is getting Assetto Corsa and downloading the Shutoko project. It's a mod recreating the iconic highway's of tokyo with wangan spec JDM cars.

I really wish Forza wasn't locked down tighter than a nun's cunt, I imagine a few random guys could mod the game into being great with a few hours of work to disable all the shit for retards.

How hard is it to just add a "sim mode" for people who want a bit more involvement? They've got the motorsport physics model already, nobody else has done an open world sim game, you'd think there would be some market for it.

thanks for the info dump, I'm gonna be trying FH1/FH3
>Asseto Corsa
Is that a hard sim? I'm not very good at them yet.

It's a true racing sim so there is a learning curve to it. Especially with controller. There are plenty of guides out there for dialing in settings with controller but Assetto Corsa is best played with a steering wheel.

AC is harder than actual driving because all the wheels are made of ice and you'll spin out in half a second.

It's also a lot more fun for the same reason that beating Dark Souls is more fun than beating Imagine Babies. Weaving through traffic and getting the sides of your car a few inches from the guard rails without crashing feels great, because there's that threat of just completely fucking everything up. Don't get me wrong, arcade games are still fun, but they're just not as fun.

>Is that a hard sim?
not really, the hardest part is probably setting your controller just right if you're using one but that goes without saying in any racing game.

ok thanks I'll stick to FH1/FH3 for now until I can get a nice steering wheel

The whole GaaS model and the constant weekly chores made me drop FH4/5 pretty quickly. I wanted an open world racing game, not an MMO.

Then just race. You don't have to collect everything and do seasonal shit.

the most fun i had in FH4 was throwing snows on american boats like the impala and crown vic and trying to keep them straight in the winter

>be for a fan
>put driving physics at the bottom of the list

Yep pretty much how I expected it hahahaha

>The models aren't remotely as detailed as Horizon's

Delusional, there’s fucking serial numbers on the dust caps in GT

but they lock too many cool cars behind it

I like to acquire 99% of the car list before I'm done with the game but the racing in FH5 is just too painful

yeah sure, my fellow transgender sister

Attached: #4THEPLAYERS4.png (1434x2290, 595.33K)

>Pronoun Horizon thread
>Calling someone else a tranny

SHUT THE FUCK UP JESUS I WANT TO RIDE AND RACE SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP FUCKING NPCSSSSSSSSSSS SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPP

Based FH2 chad. FH Was the prettiest when it was still slightly stylized and didnt have Muh 20k sky captures

i think my biggest problem with fh4 is the cars just ended up feeling all the same especially after upgrades. it got to the point where i never upgraded the cars at all except for maybe tires and the parts that you need to unlock diff/brake/gear/etc. tuning so they kinda at least felt unique. and the aids are so fucking aggressive driving is only even remotely fun with traction and stability control off.

HEY SUPERSTAR DID YOU HEAR MY GRANDFATHER LIKED VW BEETLES? MAYBE YOU SHOULD DRIVE MINE.

>Better music
There are like five good songs and most are on the DnB radio.

youtube.com/watch?v=hKDcSBJNQkQ

Attached: Have some fear of Allah.jpg (1085x813, 96.16K)

> can't buy in Russia
yep, pirating this turd with ALL DLCS included. Setthe, sjws.

Attached: 15356596900933.jpg (1010x1200, 216.95K)