The entire fucking Dark Souls trilogy and Elden Ring combined are 92gb

The entire fucking Dark Souls trilogy and Elden Ring combined are 92gb.

Attached: apex.jpg (901x488, 112.2K)

What's wrong, OP? You got a small hard disk? LOL! How embarrassing for you! The ladies love my very large hard disk.

I 100% belive devs do this type of shit on purpose

Shut up retard

Attached: Untitled.jpg (477x409, 30K)

Now let's find out the space in occupies online.
I want to say at least a million.

Apparently the majority of that space is redundant, uncompressed, duplicate files.

god i dont know how anyone can play a game with characters that fucking ugly

have you seen the asses man?

respawn is actually hyper incompetent because EA wont give them money to hire more than 3 devs. they literally said they cant bring back POIs from early maps as standalone for LTMs because they would have to load THE ENTIRE FUCKING MAP BACK. also theres a lot of sounds in the game for shit like firing with a full mag to to firing with an almost empty one

Attached: eohl6x0jyov81.png (1007x608, 836.17K)

Fortnite is a fraction of that despite having much more content and being better looking. Are Epic wizards?

body can be 10/10 doesnt matter if theyre fuck ugly

God i hate file sizes in modern games, i wonder how from was able to do the whole of elden ring i only 40gb or so, any game nowadays is 80gbs at the least

At least Hitman has insanely high detail textures and a huge variety of them on every map and also probably like 4 times the amount of audio files. Apex just looks like it came out in 2012.

From what I understand they do this because they want to have a lot of uncompressed files for the game to run better for CPUlet f2p pajeet laptop users

Real Apex predators eat up all your space

No shit. The bigger the game is the less likely you are to uninstall it, if you actually like the game that is

imagine giving up your harddrive space so people can show off their faggot skins to you.

Is this some retard normalfag thing? The bigger the game is the more likely I am to uninstall it because I don't want 90 fucking gb of one game on my hard drive, if I even buy it in the first place.

It's the video game cuckoo bird strategy. My game takes up so much space how can other games compete

they do this because they're detached from reality. at their studios they have 4tb ssd's but not many gamers can do that

my entire dick and balls combined are 92kg.

Yes. Do you think Johnny who plays Warzone is going to uninstall that massive 200gb beast to make room for a singleplayer game he'll drop in 2 days?

And Hitman 3 compresses the whole trilogy to like 60GB.

>always online single player game
good morning i hate ioi

>96gb for free

Sounds like a bargain

Is any of that truly needed though? Does a game absolutely need to be as pretty as possible at the expense of all else?

meanwhile on a CD:

Attached: 61NEZTASQDL.jpg (400x500, 65.63K)

Is their no reason to play hitman 2 if you have hitman 3?

MEANWHILE ON A FUCKING CD

Attached: 991_938584.jpg (1444x1449, 516.88K)

The best games came out on a CD

Attached: s-l400.jpg (300x400, 23.31K)

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x281, 25.64K)

That release is multiple CDs to be fair.

cool it with the disc fetish, carts/cards have always been better for games

BULL. FUCKING. SHIT.
I have a copy right here.

Attached: IMG_20220430_234634999_HDR.jpg (4000x3000, 1.54M)

pwnd lol

Pretty sure the Hitman devs admitted there's enormous amounts of redundancy in their data files, i.e. wasted space, for the first two games just because of their business model.

meanwhile also on CD:

Attached: s-l300 (1).jpg (300x225, 14.99K)

Console players and people dumb enough to buy laptops have limited space, installing and downloading these games over and over again can take days.
This way the companies that eat all the normalfag's hard drive space keep their place there and discourage people from trying other games.
It's all a business.

Attached: 1650247402427.png (840x973, 330.76K)

Don't pay any attention to that bullshit. One day someone literally just made it up and then retards just spread it around like it was proven to be fact. It's not true.

how much are they paying you?

also known as the bbc strategy in the united states

I kneel. Must've been UT with the map pack.

>HURR DURR HOW MUCH ARE YOU BEING PAID TO SLANDER GAME DEVS? WHO'S FINANCING YOU? GEORGE SOROS?

Herro chang

sound files are the culprit most of the time

easiest shit to compress

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Warzone did this on purpose because, you guessed it so people are less likely to install the competition's games, because LIVE SERVICE.

Proof?

You want an official statement from Bobby Kotick?

rent free

i donut care what that kike has to say

If you're going to claim something definitely happened have some fucking evidence for it otherwise why the fuck should I treat it as anything other than 100% bullshit?

Not my problem.

Shut up meme parroting faggot, even fucking IW said it was huge fuck up and latest cod was 50gb in size on launch

You're not fooling anyone

Yeah, cope 4tranny faggot

i cant believe i share a board with someone as retarded as you

see that's the great thing about apex. all the skins are so ugly i'm never tempted to spend money on it

This is literally what made we want to try it out, I know I won't ever be tempted to spend on it, but then I saw the fucking file size on Steam. Maybe I'll play the ps4 version since it's like 40gb.

God damn, when I dropped the game at s6 file size was around 45GB
The fuck happened for it to double