Final Fantasy XIV Online

Whats the appeal?

Attached: IRL Lalafell.jpg (568x1024, 437.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/t00ql9.ttmp2
twitter.com/RadianceXIV/status/1520427746068877312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the appeal of what?

lalafell

they own everything.

Watching them get beat the shit up by things 20x their size. It's like the old JRPG conundrum of small chibi character sprites vs. large detailed monster sprites.

Attached: Whorey.webm (800x500, 2.78M)

>Ultimatefags getting btfo still
Wouldnt be surprised if the devs made it harder during development to spite the autist who screeched about the delay.

I think they should make the next Ultimate even harder. Treat them like a dog that took a shit on the carpet.

These are your FFXIV Ultimate Developers, say something about them
DSU's designer did Ozma & Cruise Chaser

Attached: FFXIV Ultimate designers.jpg (7476x2160, 2.93M)

They need to fuck off with the "boss goes untargetable for 30s, do the mechanics dance" bullshit.

I wish they would make more (Hard) dungeons. I want to know what's going on in holminster switch.

Glamor endgame.

Attached: DRG.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

No thanks. I don't want them cheaping out even further where they just alternate a fresh new MSQ dungeon on odd patches, and evens get a recycled hard mode.

Guessing Kenji Sudo is on FF16 now.

Test

>still no ultimate clear
>almost monday for japan
>every streamer is going back to work
>their fucking runs are literally almost over because of it
>american streamers just have 1 more day before going back to work
>tps already shitting the bed because some members have full time jobs
>neither of them are even close to beat it

Cant wait for the drama this monday

Attached: 9B798311-28A0-4984-823F-E57C7FF393BB.jpg (690x900, 219.25K)

is that the best endgame gets you

Its the gift that keeps on giving

Attached: 1650050065988.jpg (820x1024, 101.28K)

I'm thoroughly enjoying the world-first race basically going up in smoke.

Attached: 1624561395867.png (287x270, 83.92K)

seethe harder dps-kun

you all should stop worrying about thoughts per second and start getting bitches per second

dps is the hardest working role

>neither of them are even close to beat it
all the groups chasing world first except TPS are literally stuck on one mechanic right now. TPS cleared that mech 12 hours ago, so they're presumably through the next phase and into the final phase at this point. I don't anticipate it taking longer than another day or two imo

TPS are most likely cheating though, so take that for what it's worth

I'm busy playing PVP, personally.

>dps is the hardest working role
said no one ever. Everyone knows in prog the healers are the hardest workers in the room

>TPS cleared that mech 12 hours ago
Do streamers not watch each other or something? How could one group have beaten a mechanic 12 hours ago, yet the other groups still be stuck at it?

for the guy in the last thread asking about my Kan-E mod, the guy who made it is a fag and took it off the archive so he could make people pay money for it
here it is because fuck that
files.catbox.moe/t00ql9.ttmp2

>final phase
Everyone else is at like 5 of 11.

MOM HOLY FUCK

Attached: 1641285487783.png (1036x107, 100.58K)

Attached: 1647769954019.gif (250x250, 3.87M)

TPS is notorious for not streaming their clears. They consistently win the world first races too, and only give cringe teaser updates on their progress (see below)

twitter.com/RadianceXIV/status/1520427746068877312

TPS doesn't stream, because they cheat and don't want hard proof of it to exist

>>every streamer is going back to work
Krile reserved 10 days for it, but at the current pace that probably won't be enough. I dunno about HIt Harder, but it's Golden Week in Japan so One Ace probably have extra time.

>5 of 11
user, realistically there are only 2 MAYBE 3 phases left after the one they're on now, the alternate Nidhogg fight, maybe an add phase, and then Giga-Thordan

>it's another 'people who have never touched ultimate in their life' getting mad over TPS' episode
Man I hate re-runs.

Attached: byigutfdc.jpg (1280x720, 138.79K)

I accept your concession

other team got robbed

>Ultifags wanted hard content and they got it 100x

Attached: 1622426728527.gif (343x498, 3.24M)

they can rob dese nuts, ninja (me) /bard/gunbreaker/machinist/monk vs. warrior/sage/machinist/samurai/red mage

you have more damage dealers, literally no excuse not to win

TPS are good at the game, you're not, deal with it.

two sustained harassers (mnk/gnb) + two ranged damagers + one mainly crowd-control and support dps vs. one rape-train tank, one supportive poisoner, one rape-train caster, one ranged damager and one melee damager
i didn't expect us to win the deciding factor was me chaining limit breaks

Some JP teams are actually ahead of TPS this time.

am I going crazy or is it impossible to track down that pic of phase 5 that was leaked on patch day?

Attached: 1525705256260.jpg (641x530, 51.09K)

how? No one (at least no one streaming) has gotten past the dance of the heavens wall yet

PvP is such a pile of garbage. Wish devs playtested their shit before dumping in on the playerbase

When are they going to increase gc ranks? We've been stuck at captain for years.

it definitely needs improvement, but it's heads and tails better than the pile of dogshit we had before

I think that whole thing's likely been abandoned, the squadron thing was just a trial of the trust system anyway

NTA but I find Estinenhog a much more interesting phase than either Thordan's.
Having to do the dance while still making sure you're pumping dps is just more fun than then just walking around solving mechanics. IMO it's why BJ/CC was also a much better phase than PA in TEA.

fucking entitled gamers

the only DPS that I respect is BLM, having to do all that shit when your main way of doing damage is standing still is insane

If the current pile of shit we have is that better than the previous iteration then I have no hope for the future of PvP

>future of PvP

why do you faggot retards go into a steak house & order fish?

if you want pvp, play a fucking pvp game. idiot

How easy will it be to carry a dead weight eceleb through DSR?

Attached: 1625316497224.png (473x454, 4.65K)

just wait for 9.0

this. It may shock you, but one game can't be all things for all people

PVP in XIV is great though, that guy is just a ranklet seething about it.

>being fat and still have no tits or ass to show for it
must be painful.

They cheat so streaming would out their faggotry instantly. Unfortunately this isn't speedrunning so there's no big unified set of regulations or anyone verifying authenticity or monitoring runs for cheating.

It's in the game, therefore it should receive proper treatment and balancing. How about you stop being a faggot and getting offended for a billion dollar company, hmm?

>read DSR
>think Delubrum Savage Reginae

Knowing how to beat it and actually executing it perfectly is a different thing. Just like people with guides still take forever to clear fights.