Why can't it be beat?

Why can't it be beat?

Attached: capsule_616x353 (6).jpg (616x353, 70.57K)

Beat?

This is a 50 year old man.

Attached: 1649736915656.webm (720x1280, 2.95M)

Beat

OK and?

why haven't the japs made anything like this yet? this should be their specialty

I doubt it lasts as long as second life

because japs can't program for shit. With how horrible VRChat performs now imagine if japs made it.

You can live your fantasies in VRchat.

Attached: rac.webm (640x480, 984.15K)

Japs are making some really cool shit INSIDE of VRChat. The whole flight sim crowd is dominated by Japanese users and they've basically made multiplayer Ace Combat in VR.

Also a bunch of Japanese users are making street racing modules that calculate torque and friction on each tire and let you pull off realistic drifts.

Not to mention the sexy anime avatars.

I want to see an avatar that pulls the sun to the world, until it is consumed by fire.

>Majority of zoomers play the game
>They ask how old I am
>"\I'm 31"
>"Lol you're so old why are you playing this game user?"
>"EWWW YOU MUST BE A PEDO!!!!"

I literally can't make any friends on there. Everyone is an asshole zoomer.

Attached: 1639325077293.jpg (473x574, 18.27K)

Join drinking worlds

>self harm cuts
>tits clipping through elbows
>weird elderly man controlling avatar
modern art masterpiece

Because it came first with massive freedom, and their competitors are doing crypto scams.

>Japs are making some really cool shi-

Attached: VRchat.webm (720x405, 2.73M)

-t

I'm only 28 but this game makes me feel really old. Everyone is between the ages of 16-21. The populated worlds are filled with super normies that just stare at mirrors all day.

Imagine the smell

Normalfags don't play vr chat

They've finally started fixing those kind of clipping errors, now you can grab other people's Booba and it reacts

This is literally it

Meta and Microsoft and HTC and whatever all try to make shitty business apps for companies to host remote meetings on and launch shitty products nobody cares about but IN THE METAVERSE

VRchat meanwhile has an old internet appeal in exploring janky creative worlds made by autist hobbyists trying their best on a system that wasn't made for what they're trying, clashing art styles, and finding your worlds and regulars, and oldschool username anonymity with a bunch of other fucking losers IRL.

Facebook's meta autism is never going to let me
>Pop into a copyright infringing Warhammer 40k roleplay world as an 8 foot tall space marine shooting other players as Orks
>Afterwards I explore other worlds and forget to change my avatar and tower over neon anime girls
>Have some shots IRL then go hang out with others in pubs or bar environments (People actually get drunk in VRchat apparently)
>Rave clubs with lots of degenerates in slutty avatars having fake sex and jerking it
>Find a shitty avatar for almost any videogame I want because copyright is a meme
>Flight sims, racing sims, murder games (Among Us was a thing in VRC before the actual VR version was made), all kinds of autistic gaming is possible, janky but made with SOUL
I specifically remember after playing OMORI I entered an Omori world and just kind of chilled on the picnic blanket.
It was really poorly made but just being able to 'Interact' with a fictional world in that way was fun. Soul.

Meta is afraid to put legs on their avatars, VRchat has been doing it for years
Meta is showing off how they can make a 3D avatar of yourself and making personal space bubbles, while VRChat is updating so avatars of any shape and size can have proper physical interactions and physics with eachother specifically for touching eachother

I'm afraid to get drunk in VRchat. I think I'd fall over and fucking die. I suppose I could just sit down and play but I'd end up forgetting at some point.

Gotta wait for the zuckerverse before normalfags care about VR socialization

As long as you're not retarded, drink some water and space your drinks it should be fine

No one will ever be able to compete. My only worry is that vrchat gets bought and pozzed.

VRchat is the new Second Life

Attached: VRbutt.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

I smile inside when I see a lawn gnome sized avatar. So bizarre.

I was more specifically talking about NeosVR which is a direct competitor with way more freedom for character and world creation and interactions but has recently been doing crypto stuff and other scummy things with employees.
But yeah, that too.

It's the opposite reaction I have against real life midgets.

its not a game with a goal or linear progression/completion. you cant beat it because it's not a game you finish.

>people talk to me
>freeze up
Post some cool worlds I guess

>tfw can't even socialize in VR

Attached: 1545367703343.jpg (447x589, 48.01K)

Pretty spry for a 50 year old.

too many kids play it which makes it annoying. Not like I could hold a conversation anyway I don't know why I even downloaded it.

Facebook can probably leapfrog VRchat if they figure out the way they're doing the current system is retarded, but the Quest hardware is probably too shitty currently to use Horizon as the user facing OS by default instead of as a seperate app

Hey everyone look! This faggot can't even talk to people in the virtual world!

Attached: Laughing at you.jpg (626x417, 38.14K)

free
large install base
easy to create content even if it's shit performance kitbashed avatars
relatively no moderation of content regarding copyright or adult content

>60fps framerate cap
>forced v-sync
>physics linked to framerate

Anytime I become friends with someone they idolize me and act really awkward. Most of the userbase is also underage. I also hate my voice and prefer when people dont hear it

Attached: 52F2C610-F63F-4DF7-BE28-6F5C46F2EB98.gif (480x480, 152.51K)

this webm gets ruined once you find out about the dude on the left that doesnt even have vr

No amount of alcohol seems to make me confident enough to join in the playful RP people do half the time in VRChat. I can only ever successfully RP as a Yugioh character and there's no game in VRChat for that, I have to stick to DMVR.

30 here, i know the feel.

Then when you find people above the age of 16 to talk with, 50% of those are just degenerates with nothing interesting to talk about.

Attached: 11.png (241x209, 7.83K)

I think that guy makes it better.

You say this as if there was anything easier than talking to people in VR. You probably can't tell here but I have a form of aphasia where it's difficult to communicate through language. It's some kind of signal pathway distortion.

What I hear myself say often doesn't reflect in what I'm actually saying, and often people say I speak gibberish/nonsense when I thought I was speaking normally. I haven't spoken to anyone in about five years.

It sometimes affects typing, too. I'm not confident what I'm typing here is even legible. It looks normal to me.

So you're anxious about looking like a socially unaware sperg...to users of VR Chat

Where are all the adult VR meet ups? Like the lewds and shit. I can never find them. I heard they're on private servers but I've never been yet. Can someone give the hook up? Please and thank you

I hate being old

27 here and I just watched Super with friends in one of the movie worlds. Maybe your luck is shit.

Sorry bucko, you gotta be in the exclusive discords for those.
There’s also a weekly Friday meetup on the vrchat /trash/ thread. Mileage may vary.

I'm friends with them. They're pretty cool, and make a fucking killing on twitch/fansly

Attached: Halfy.png (385x152, 25.01K)

>The Industrial Revolution and it's Consequences

I only like to observe vrchat from outside desu.
Funny to watch humans interact.
But there is no way in hell I'm going to to to get sucked into into that future SAO trap!
I'm not going to have wool wool over my eyes wool over my eyes when everything goes down.

When can I get body tracking for cheap. I just want the greater sense of immersion. Not gunna do slut dances for furries since I'm a fatso that'll disturb my Asian neighbors the floor below me.

I appreciate the heads up user

Dunno, I liked it at the start, back when you could do some really dumb shit with avatars. Invading the Ugandan's island while making pink bouncing pony rain everywhere was the most fun I had with this game.
The intended experience has literally no interest to me. Could be better if there was a lot of cool/beautiful worlds to visit, but the ones that have the most care put into it are pure chat rooms (mostly bars or night club).

I wanted to visit impressive worlds and stuff, ffs... but I guess the playerbase is fine just trying the 654135th variation of the same animu model for hours and hours.

If you want to join just to kill computers and annoy people, I'm very glad you quit. No one enjoys your dumb shit trolling.

>since I'm a fatso that'll disturb my Asian neighbors the floor below me.
user then let me offer you some advise in losing weight.
Calculate how much calories you burn passively per day.
Eat only around that calorie count for most days.
Do 500 push ups and 500 sit ups each and every day.
You'll lose a lot of weight and you'll get decent muscles and abs.

>I want virtual worlds to be as boring as the real world
That's why kids call you lame, boomer.

On the opposite. There is not enough edginess in VR.
But if you just spam shaders that hijack the camera and make the game unusable, you're failing at making anything interesting. Zero class or creativity.

It's why Yea Forums had to end up getting captcha. Script kiddies spam and kill the board thinking they are funny. You're boring and dead creatively.

>But if you just spam shaders that hijack the camera and make the game unusable
No, I was more into making tanks shooting rainbow nukes, giant models and shit like this.

damn 50 y.o guys look like THAT?

Oh I'm on a weight loss regiment. I'm a yoyo-er so I know the ropes as awful as that sounds. I'll be normal weight by summer. I also get exercise through VR ERP

There is groups that like that, but they tend to be under 18

looks fine here too

I only care about seeing cool worlds in a private lobby, I have no interest in talking to 14 year olds.

Attached: 129C9B~1.jpg (238x195, 3K)

He can move his hips.

Ah I see
wish you luck on that

You too, helpful advise user, you too.

Because it feels like the last vestige of the old internet.
Hobbyists and enthusiasts putting in effort to build the things they want to interact with on a daily basis, whether that's worlds, communities, experiences.
People doing what they love and sharing their passion instead of chasing the next big thing or whatever gets their Patreonbux for the month.
It's fading away slowly but it's been fucking glorious while it was here.

They became the Google/YouTube of vr. Doesn't matter how many alternatives try to show up or how shit the developers are, no one will move to elsewhere because their friends aren't there and no one wants to be "that guy" that tries to force everyone or end up alone. That includes both users and content creators. Udon also cannibalising game developers into creating vrchat exclusive game worlds instead further adds to the problem.