Why are arachnophobes such fucking pussies?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeUhAMTamPQ&ab_channel=LauraKBuzz
Why are arachnophobes such fucking pussies?
Like how healthy is it to reach the point where
even the DEPICTION of a fucking spider makes
you shit piss and vomit in fear?

Post vidya spiders

Attached: 4794-1-1325108411.jpg (2560x1600, 579.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeUhAMTamPQ&ab_channel=LauraKBuzz
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42493
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29074
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20328
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18690
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18326
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17660
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i was just thinking this the other day
its sad imagining some pathetic fully grown "adult" screaming and pissing themselves at just the mere sight of a digital spider

it's gay enough to be scared of spiders regardless but fine, whatever, at least it's something real and tangible even if it's a bit irrational. but to need some pussified removal of spiders from a video game??? it's hard to even comprehend being that much of a pussy

Attached: ju1fkhuh36e51.jpg (3840x2160, 550.99K)

Attached: 1639866422306.jpg (587x556, 70.08K)

How do we cater the game to spider haters?
Just make it look like shit for them!

Do you think he thinks he sounds like a woman?

Spiders are not scary. They are productive for the ecosystem.

I want a game to introduce an arachnophobe mode
But instead it just adds more spiders and makes
them bigger

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZeUhAMTamPQ&ab_channel=LauraKBuzz
I'm far more terrified of this fucking abomination.

a spider bite rotted half of my left ear, this is uh not a illegitimate fear

Is there a reason why arachnophobia is singled out as THE pussy phobia amongst internet tough guys? On an objective level, spiders rank amongst the top of the scariest-looking animals for how alien they are. I mean, I don't get people who are afraid of snakes or mice but me not sharing that same fear isn't an indicator of courage on part.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8.71K)

A cyclist crashed into me once
I'm not afraid of cyclists

You would be if touching the place that got hit came right off

*courage on my part*

A spider is something that is a pretty common nuisance to deal with in a household and most humans can naturally deal with them and can be dealt with by using something as simple as a tissue. Mice and snakes are a lot more rare to deal with in the same situation, bigger pain in the ass to deal with, and they are both in general a lot bigger than most spiders. Seeing something like that in your house and especially the speeds of a mouse running around especially towards your direction. Humans in general are scared of anything that's faster than them.
There's also the wallet issue. If you wake up to see little turds all over your food in your pantry, it's time to restock on everything.

>Links that video
Something tells me that's not really what this thread is going to be about...

Good times.

Attached: 20220211163447_1.jpg (1920x1080, 429.95K)

Thief 1&2

Attached: maxresdefault4654456.jpg (1280x720, 132.9K)

Spiders don't fucking do anything most of the time. They crawl around and eat a few bugs on their webs, that's it, they almost never seek you out and bite you. They might look weird but that's literally it. Fucking tarantulas are afraid of humans for fuck's sake.

>Laura Kate Dale
Fuck off with shilling this unhinged tranny

I've really never understood it myself. Like, spiders and insects freak me the fuck out irl so I'm not saying that they can't be scary. But why is it that it's the one thing that's been getting a push for a dedicated phobia mode? People have phobias of tons of things, like dogs or snakes but you don't see people making a push to add options to completely remove all visual indication of them from games.
Is arachnophobia supposed to somehow be that fundamentally different from literally every other phobia, or are people just making a big deal out of it because it's the fashionable thing to be "progressive" over?

Attached: 1421118825030.png (524x541, 232.53K)

there is not a single spider in the world that you couldn't stomp into non-existence you big fat fucking pussy

It's what they deserve

What would a Islamophobia or Homophobia Safe mode look like?

My brother is like this. Fucking faggot lives in a welfare apartment and walks around in a wifebeater looking for fights, and if he sees a picture of a spider or a scorpion he'll hide his face in his hands and scream about it until he makes someone else put it away for him.

>Is there a reason why arachnophobia is singled out as THE pussy phobia amongst internet tough guys?
Considering people are scarred shitless of fake spiders on a computer screen to the point there are mods to remove spider and spiderlike creatures and now people are entreating devs to add arachnophobe modes to games (some have already)

play edf right now

Attached: 1621493990202.webm (1600x900, 2.4M)

Attached: 1573366751298.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

>or are people just making a big deal out of it because it's the fashionable thing to be "progressive" over?
Pretty much and as you said a lot of people find bugs icky so it's one of those things we all share so a lot of people have deluded themselves into thinking they're arachnophobes. That being said I can see how
would freak people out, not so much things like Frostbite spiders those things look like crabs

>tranny

Attached: bomber.png (339x185, 149.65K)

You are hundreds of times larger than even the biggest spider. You could kill one with minor effort on your part.

Arachnophobes are such attention whores. I have acrophobia and yes in some way it also works when I'm really high in games, but it just makes me feel uneasy not crying and pissing myself in fear. It's like the feeling you get before the exam.

>Luigi's Mansion 3 throws spiders at you the entire game
>Black Widow spiders and you have to vacuum them while they're trying to attack and bite you

Oddly enough it's the only time spiders in a videogame unnerved me, enormous ones are fine but the small ones crawling all over the place creep me out

reddit "phobia." Also see: clowns and holes.

Severe case of virture signaling.

Man Fallout 4 has some funny ones
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42493
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29074
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20328
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18690
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18326
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17660
>Some dude would rather fight Liberty Prime than Mirelurks

I’m terrified of spiders but the only video-game spiders that have ever bugged (heh) me are the ones from the Dragon Age games.

Mirelurks are cute as fuck in 4 tho

>>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29074
Why would anyone have a phobia of hermit crabs? Shit's ridiculous

Northern Journey has a bunch of different spider types. My favourite has to be the raft spider, which not only hides its low-poly body among the low-poly reeds, but will actively stalk you and stop moving if you're looking in its direction.

Attached: ss_8315fe7c9f24e054ca82045121ed07ca87c52339.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 807.61K)

I've clicked on many links to YouTube on Yea Forums in my years. But I'll be honest, this is the first time I've been baited well

Best part is he replaced them with Deathclaws

Everytime I fight the giant spider in bleak falls I hide on the other side of the door he can’t get through and shoot him with a bow and even then I get scared when it gets close

I have hundreds of hours in Skyrim and cannot fight a frostbite spider in first person with melee weapons

There's a difference between a spider that is smaller than your palm and you can easily crush, and a spider from a video game that is as big as you.

Why are transphobes such fucking pussies?
Like how healthy is it to reach the point where
even the DEPICTION of a fucking trans people makes
you shit piss and vomit in fear?

>arachnophobia is a valid and understandable to hate
>people don't let me hate on women
Why?

Yeah, one is IN A FUCKING VIDEO GAME

awww i want to pet his cute head

I'm not afraid of trannies, I'm sickened by them. They make me piss and vomit out of disgust, not fear

Nazis had jewphobia?

NIGGA IS AS BIG AS YOU AND HAS UNPRECEDENTED LEVELS OF DETAILS

obesity and mental illness really do go hand-in-hand.

Because it's the biggest pussy phobia there is. Spiders are a part of life whether you like them or not. You are thousands of times larger and heavier than a spider. Yeah, they look alien. So fucking what? Don't force everyone to tip-toe around your shriveled ballsack. Stomp on it, you fucking cuck.

dont have problems with spiders in media because they arent real but I really dont like spiders near me. Just the necrotic bite kinds but if i see so something spider-like on me I'll panic getting it off.
never been bitten by one but recluses and black widows are quite common in my area.

what kind of spider is this?

It's called a peacock spider, appropriately enough

oh it's a jumping spider so it's cute, tiny, and won't poison me

We need more brown recluse spiders in games

If arachnophobia is anything like the fear I have of deep dark waters then I actually pity arachnophobes.

in essence it is but it is also possible to control. spiders are too common to not have some motivation to overcome your ridiculous emotions.