Hate her or not she is one of the last non biased reviewers not afraid to speak the truth!

Hate her or not she is one of the last non biased reviewers not afraid to speak the truth!

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 122.06K)

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SLAY GIRLBOSS SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

A G P
G
P

Another mentally ill man that needed help not affirmation.

Go back to your shitty grooming discord, dweeb.

>"her"

Sterling has always been a cunt. He deserves this fate over any genuine help.

Poor man, I hope he find peace soon

Attached: 80ec04200886b87ad87e12ae175712eb.jpg (722x713, 35.66K)

>"she"

Only in death.

>her

Just a few years ago he seemed like a stable human being, what happened?

>Praises the Outer Worlds because corporations are BAD,
>Forgetting that every character is boring checklist of character traits
>Gameplay is shit
>Humor is literally one joke repeated ad nauseam
>But it's great because corporations BAD
Totally non biased

I just can't watch this retard after this at least I didn't have watch him get cucked in his old videos.

>look at this pic
>all I see is goatse
>then I see a man wearing a wig
Why is Jim Sterling such a fucking retard?

his only good video was his takedown of aliens: colonial marines

he was always holding a giant dildo in his videos, and he loved to play dress up

The definition of low hanging fruit and preaching to the choir. Which is all of his "good" content.

>not biased

he turns 75% of his videos into lefty whine blog entries about the gaming industry and the alleged or proven malpractices of dev companies/indies, which he then incorporates into evaluating the game he played

it doesnt matter if its the best video game of the decade, he will shit on it because the devs were forced to crunch or farted into each others' cubicles that triggered someone

jimmy cuckitini

I pity him.

that pic is honestly more vile than goatse

Attached: 1641759803134.jpg (500x375, 72.16K)

>she

Attached: 1651258513498.png (786x974, 420.34K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>her
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>she

>She

Attached: b82409c7-d45e-4674-ad23-735d0ea7c64a_text.gif (400x223, 227.41K)

>her
>she

Attached: 1641348485610 (1).webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

Sterling recycles the same bit over and over with no worthwhile insight. Yeah AAA bad, got it. Don't care about the whole woman thing.

Don't feel sympathy toward those who willingly become piggybanks for big pharma execs.

The day he kills himself should become a worldwide holiday to be celebrated.

BORN DIFFERENT

>dlcs bad
>microtransactons bad
>devs working 60 hour weeks bad

what amazing insight

> spends a majority of a review of a Senran Kagura game complaining about the anime titties and barely touches on the actual gameplay for less than a paragraph.

>she
LOL

Attached: 25B6DACA-C831-4548-A943-1899A7FBAC79.jpg (640x427, 84.06K)

>Horizon 9
>BotW 7
>"Not biased."
>"She/her"

>SJWs won't take your games away
retard fat cunt

>her

You mean him mongoloid.

>misgendering them
Yikes

Why are there two of these threads up? Literally obsessed.

Internet changes people, some can resist it, some go all the way in.

can't have you talking shit about Father Max

HE IS A MALE
AN UGLY FAT MALE
HE IS NOT A WOMAN
HE WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN
HE IS A MAN TWISTED BY SCHIZOPHRENIA AND HRT DRUGS
A FUCKING MALE

>Identifies as gender trash
I mean, how do you even make fun of that.

glad to know that jannies are protecting this thread

I thought the gameplay was fairly average. For the most part it just came across like a more story focused Fallout than anything

>make nigger thread
>pruned
>make woman thread
>less than 100 posts
>make tranny thread
>500+ posts
why are rightoids like this

Attached: obsessed.png (1024x972, 312.24K)

>watch his cruelty squad stream
>cant fucking figure out how to walk out of the front door of the hub level
>he quits the game after like an hour and a half of walking around 3 rooms over and over and over again
truly the last bastion

Attached: 1589492353077.png (375x367, 153.51K)

cope
OP, have my bump.

i'm a leftist

>her

I don't hate him for wanting to be the pretty girl but then also having a public opinion on anything is just pointless. You can be crazy or a source of reliable info but not both.

Attached: 2dqd.jpg (200x446, 20.87K)

Fat guys make really bad pretend women.

boys have a penis and girls have a vagina

He is not a she, no matter how many times you try desperately to push that narrative.

his opinions were retarded even when he was a fat man

trannies and femboys* can’t even pretend

HOW MANY X CHROMOSOMES?

>big pharma
im pretty sure he just wears a wig and makeup and calls it a day

>unnamed.jpg (122 KB, 900x900)

Attached: 8iy2vx28jmw81.png (166x186, 35.41K)

especially since he was a shit 'critic'
he never tried to help any of the crummy indie devs improve he just shit all over them.
Scott Cawthon luckily was too based to go down without a fight and is currently burying Sterling under 15 tons of feces.

>She
>her

Attached: 1633662281935.jpg (275x255, 11.46K)

He's always been extremely biased though.

yieke