How do we fix vidya?

How do we fix vidya?

Attached: 1651339720285.jpg (700x1141, 143.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tweaktown.com/news/59572/dead-space-2-dev-recounts-harsh-reality-game-budgets/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ban women from the internet and civil rights
Execute leftists

that's funny i found the same post fews hours ago

>Ban women from the internet and civil rights
>Execute leftists

Attached: 5c5.png (645x770, 77.07K)

hes right though?????

you aren't a woman so you have nothing to worry about

Burn down the current system and build a new one centered around IQ.
In this scenario in particular, people should have a monthly posting limit.
All posts are evaluated by intelligence. The less intelligent your post is, the more “posting points” are spent. Run out of posting points and you’re not allowed to post again for a month.
Additionally, your posting point totals are dependent on your IQ. Lower IQs means you have less posting points than normal, and if you have a high enough IQ, you can post pretty much as many times as you would like.

>severe posting limit for americans
I dont mind this

>Buy SEGA PC ports
>Buy Capcom PC ports
>Pirate everything else
Fixed your vidya

Go back to /pol/ with your shitty discourse

>tfw Star Wars is dead

the last one should be
>who the fuck are you even

How about instead we just require a license to use the internet at all and that license requires you to be at least 18 years old

That doesn't fix the retarded millennials and boomers shitting up the internet. The millennials being the worst of it honestly, since they have the largest concentration of know-nothing normie retards that pollute every space they find themselves in.

>fighting games

Attached: 1481067266438.gif (350x263, 79.78K)

How about if you earn your license after taking a psychological profile test that checks for critical thinking skills?

That could work, but the internet as it exists has to die first. Start fresh, never go down the social mass-media route ever again. Then only people capable (not retards) that also care enough to get a license for something like that would be left.

Good question.
We hire based on quality

>Ban women from the internet and civil rights
no
>Execute leftists
yes

Imagine being so goddamn naive.
>the pointing system will be determined by an ""algorithm"" designed by tech giants (aka Facebook child companies) and funded by the deep state
>more left = more "intelligent"
>posting anything against the democratic party (of the people) will get you so low on score you won't be able to post for 5 years
congratulations, we now have the ministry of truth on steroids.

honestly it's like you've learned nothing from watching how left-fascists are behaving.

BF and cod are fixed for me when they stop this battlepass character cosmetic bullshit and go back to regular grunt soldiers.

No, everything I said was necessary, not just some of it

>no
You might be a woman or know a woman that is not absolute fucking cancer for the internet and voting pool. Understand that she represents the minority that proves the rule, and her sacrifice goes toward the greater good of us all.

>quality over equality
bigot

you patch them

It was never good

also delete social media.

>muh greater good
The greatest good is individual freedom. I'll defend the one hypothetical soulful woman's right to freedom until I die.

Freedom to do what?

to suck my penis until I cum

>How do we fix vidya?

Attached: Joshua Graham.jpg (400x400, 45.96K)

>i will white knight until i die
okay but you're going to set the building on fire

No female protagonist.

fnv is woke trash

There are good games with female protagonists but they should not be allowed to speak.

by today's standard's it's right wing propaganda.

>incompetent men
>competent women
>heggin chud legion have almost no quests and the game shits on you for siding with them

By letting the companies which are retarded enough to change thing to thang go under. Devs and publishers which decide to fuck up their games to tap into the tranny market for 2% extra profit or whatever are genuinely dumb as fuck and don't deserve support. If they want to profitmaxx they should just switch entirely to mobile and leave the PC market so the fanbase accepts that they don't care.

>There are good games with female protagonists
Will never be enough to retain the genre. You'd wish Mirror Edge keep first person parkour alive. It's not worth it.

Replace all video game protagonists with cute girls
Remove annoying microtransactions

This.
We should go back to MMO as chatroom platform.

yes?

Here you go bud, I fixed it to reflect the reality of the situation

Attached: fuckeverything.jpg (700x1141, 225.91K)

that's not what happens 99% of the time.

Attached: 1650646341363.jpg (500x500, 68.78K)

Pretty much, people still coonsume no matter the shit the thing it is, and still convince others to buy it because they already pay for the shit.

Attached: THING.jpg (704x1474, 313.89K)

Whatever you want. That's the whole point.
I do it for men too. Just here I do it more for women since most of you hate women.

Shop onions faces on the bottom panel

Attached: thing1.jpg (704x1474, 313.25K)

Freedom to do what?

I just said whatever they want, retard. I should also add that this does not include any NAP-violating activities before you sperg out.

no, it doesn't matter if you do it 'equally'
If bees decided that all bees should receive equal amounts of royal jelly, all of them would go extinct as no more bees became queens and reproduction would completely cease within a few weeks. If men and women are treated equally out of some misguided american exceptionalism-derived ideological altruism, men and women will cease to mate properly, we will import workers to satisfy business owners temporarily, and then we will all die to economic implosion. We are in that last phase now. Women don't want men who make less or the same amount of money as them, women don't rate men as being attractive on a linear distribution scale, and men will stop settling for blown out slaves to capital and rather jerk off and play video games until they come together and decide it's time for society to end.

lmao this is literally halo going from bungie to 343i when they started listening to halo2sucks.com instead of their fans

The issue with triple A games is they're setup too big to fail
> As so many gamers wonder why EA closed down Visceral Games, ex-Visceral dev Zach Wilson gave an example how numbers are pretty much the backbone to a studio's success, and determine whether or not they stick around. Wilson notes that Dead Space 2's budget was about $60 million, and that EA was "merciless" with its budgeting. For reference, EA expects to make upwards of $5 billion in net revenue this fiscal year, and is one of the "big three" in gaming. To say EA wants to invest in guaranteed projects is an understatement.
tweaktown.com/news/59572/dead-space-2-dev-recounts-harsh-reality-game-budgets/index.html
Games are getting more and more expensive to make, meaning a higher and higher return value is expected. This translates to more sales/DLC, and unable to take as much risk for games. This is a major reason games are failing: you can't make a niche title with AAA studios with 7th generation graphics because "it looks like shit".

ZZZZING!

Bring back AA developers and make developers stop wasting time and resources making every game an open world game with survival crafting elements where you can also see every individually rendered hair on someones upper lip and every pour in their face so big AAA games come out every 2-3 years instead of every 5-7.

>Bring back AA developers
They still exist in Japan.

Same as how you fix 99% of the world's problem: eliminate all jews.

>American exceptionalism
Fuck America, only the individual matters
>cease to mate properly, import workers
I don't care. Fuck America and fuck countries, I'll go wherever I want.
>women don't rate men
I don't care. I don't want to have sex and I am not that reductive in analyzing individual human behavior.

Oh hey it's the same silly strawman Yea Forums has been harping on since 2012 but now in comic form! Convincing, to be sure