Henry's come to see you!

Henry's come to see you!

Attached: xpyzpuegqii01.png (700x628, 619.15K)

Henry's come to see us!

Attached: 1423557621975.jpg (400x518, 21.91K)

Hullo, 'Enry!

orite henry

I ch-challenge you to a duel, Sir!

Chud game by a chud developer. Fuck racists.

d8 and mald

Attached: 1459836430559.png (400x400, 235.16K)

Jesus Christ be praised!

is this game good beyond the cool setting?

I forget

Yeah its great. Honestly one of the weirdest video game experiences I've ever had was not getting the thing at the monastery right and living like a monk for like 3 weeks before I just googled the answer

My name is Henry. I feel very greeted.

same thing happened to me at the monastery. would do it again.

Yeah legit. Actually kino in its way although in subsequent playthroughs I haven't had the patience for it

yeh - that whole section almost seemed like I was playing a different game. do you know of any other games that have such interesting and varied chapters? I remember Mafia 2 seemed like it jumped into different places

Honestly I don't. I think that's why it was such a unique experience. There's minigames and that sort of thing quite commonly though

Hey, Hal!

alright im playing this shit tonight my niggers i hope i like it

just got the band of bastards dlc on sale
its quite short but really content dense
also you get cool loot

I rocked the Zoul armor through the end game. It is a short but sad DLC. I savescummed like a motherfucker to save all of the band members.

Dimitri x FShez art when?

How are the dlcs in general? They all worth playing?

should i do hardcore mode for my first play-through?

God no. Unless you have a general idea on where to go some quests would take you hours to find the entrance into some middle of nowhere bumfuck cave.

I'd at least play through once or have two different save files that you mess around with.

No. Unironically go and watch the early powerlevelling videos on youtube though. And learn to read asap

Attached: 1491232830993.jpg (728x810, 102.87K)

yes

This Henry guy seems like an asshole

I hear he's a virgin, too

Nah I cucked a noble with him to be fair

he gets quite hungry often

Why did they have healing potions? Completely ruins the entire atmosphere

Funniest buggiest game ever made
Especially for loading screens when talking to characters

Attached: IMG_20210918_155359.jpg (696x396, 94.36K)

Yeah honestly a lot of the balance changes weren't wanted from me. Had the most fun in the first stage after release when everything was broken and fucked. Never ran into many bugs though oddly

are 'enry

Is there a mode in this game where I can just play as some faceless nobody, with a variety of backgrounds to choose from?

Henry and his story unironically made me drop this game partway through.

Its a pretty common trope to be a nobles bastard son in historical fiction. It probably wasn't that rare anyway. Apart from the gameplay stuff he's just some ordinary blacksmith but the Cumans happened. Its one of the most interesting slices of history to ever happened with the Hussite rebellions about to happen. idk if you've googled Hans Capon but you might want to find out who he is. The biggest thing going for Henry and if there's hopefully sequels is that he's a somewhat socially acceptable friend to have for Hans Capon

Attached: 1507556133946.jpg (990x1156, 665.13K)

Spoiler: Hans dies in 1419

I have, fine animals!

Step BACK from the drawbridge!

Attached: talk shit get kicked.webm (1920x1080, 1.47M)

Attached: varg kick.jpg (1453x918, 380.96K)

i will also play
i want to get the memes

We better meet Podebrand soon then so that we can live on the outskirts of their friendship and become Podebrands friend to go to brothels with too. What year is it in KCD?

Attached: 1472907276761.png (900x1000, 598.6K)

lol'd

Sequel when

I'd say yes, but it removes autosaving among other things so you might fuck yourself over.
You get a marker on your map m8...

>Unironically go and watch the early powerlevelling videos on youtube though

Attached: image69.png (756x899, 780.71K)

You don't show up on the map though. Once you get close enough it will pop up but it's hell in forests. or flat areas with few landmarks.

Never as the cancel crowd ensured nobody bought the game.

What are you making faces at me for? Stuff like getting leg day early gives you access to some herbs you won't easily be able to get for a while. Just killing the cumans chasing you is kino too

Attached: gDjRjnl.jpg (640x640, 112.36K)

I dunno, I never had a ton of problems with it. You can also use the sun to roughly determine the cardinal directions.

Looking up autistic powerleveling faggotry is detrimental to first playthrough 99% of the time. I think the only thing worth mentioning would be training with bernard until you get master strikes because good luck winning fights without it.

Probably. idk Maybe I just regret not doing it my first playthrough a little bit after seeing how much it can affect early game.

>Bernard
Its not like you don't get most of your levels by training with him anyway

Attached: 1511574649062.jpg (187x269, 10.33K)

zelenskyy lookin ass

it sold tons wtf are you on about

Why, what did the dev do? Was he being based?

idk he was mainly being cranky and not really playing the game. Not engaging with people in the traditional manner but being like "it will be finished when its finished" he's gotten it done though so hope there's more

Attached: 1461247655146.jpg (480x396, 33.29K)

ok game

He said that there were no niggers in Bohemia in medieval times

Pretty accurate. Loads of G*rmans though

That's a lot of game time

That's true, tho

Attached: Kingdom Come_ Deliverance_20220215153108.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

Didn't give a fuck about elden ring, give me KCD2 already you lazy Czech fucks

That's controversial somehow?