What was his name again?

What was his name again?

Attached: loathsome.png (1200x900, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7GhaqHL8GOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PeePee PooPoo Man!

No clue who this is, assuming it's the latest /pol/cel obsession disguised as a vidya thread?

your little e-feud is pretty embarrassing

he does a really good job at convincing you to kill him, i wish i didn't so i could have seen his plotline

some eceleb you don't like I'd guess?
yeah, he's not as good as the eceleb you do like. ever since that one eceleb event happened things just haven't been the same

Correct

ethan ralph fans detected

It's Ethan Ralph, a man famous for literally eating poop.

Oh, well that's nice. Good for him?

Will any of you be going to the fight, if it really does happen this time?
I'm going without a doubt

Did he really eat poop or is this another kiwifarms psyop?

The realest answer is that during his sex tape he stuck his thumb into Faith (his 18 year old BPD ho's) asshole. This is a fact that cannot be disputed as we clearly see it.
He then pulls his thumb out, moves it off camera as it goes up closer to his face, and we hear a loud clear sniff sound.
He claims that it was just because of years of cocaine abuse and so he had to sniffle, but thats quite a coincidence.
My personal belief is that he smelled his asshole tainted finger.

THE GRUESOME GUANO GOBBLER

THATS NAWT TRUUUUU

Attached: 6ab.png (854x424, 395.69K)

Attached: 1648516272793.png (448x479, 82.58K)

Bros, why is he so fucking cool

Attached: Mohg.jpg (2114x1819, 363.76K)

THE PILFERED PORTUGAL PILGRIM

THE MISTRUSTFUL MEMPHIS MICRO

THE MEMPHIS MANURE MUNCHER

Can someone post the ms paint picture that someone did for the metekour debate?

SUHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1_OIGTr1idpT4VwdqkZrt_Ow.jpg (1400x934, 333.29K)

Attached: 1651375434396.jpg (1414x660, 197.91K)

THE HORRENDEOUS HOLLERER

Thank you

I have no clue what this image is supposed to represent, but I understand it nonetheless.

>PILFERED PORTUGAL PILGRIM
>ppp

Attached: 1574578433026.png (415x421, 235.5K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

THE DEPLORABLE ASSCREAM ABSORBER

*assbutter

Lmfao

kek

Is the fight really gonna happen? I really can't tell if Ralph will go through with it.

Did he actually eat it though?

He obviously doesnt want to fight since he knows he'll lose and he wouldnt be able to handle the L. His ego is too massive though so he wont say hes backing down, my guess is he'll get himself into trouble like a car crash or something to give him an excuse to avoid it

People on KF said that there was a smear on his thumb as he brought it up to his face that was gone when it's visible again. Not sure how accurate that is because there's no way in hell I'm watching this man's sex tape

youtube.com/watch?v=7GhaqHL8GOk

So the answer is "No", gotcha.

>jan was literally in shock after skidding off the road and flipping his car over
>first instinct is to make a video in character about how he was trying to streetrace in a blizzard and flipped his car
God bless that man

FLAMENCO ITS NOT TRUUUU

I mean if you care so much about whether or not he ate shit on camera, you can watch it yourself

at least keep it vidya related you /pol/ fucks

Attached: nick bate.jpg (600x450, 65.44K)

>/pol/
are you guys too young to remember why and when this person was relevant to Yea Forums?

Gamergate is not vidya.

lmao, and?

Yes,

Zoomers forever beaten the fuck out by Gen x boomers. Hope Jim doesn't die though desu

Attached: 1630237421218.jpg (728x455, 77.25K)

It's Kiwifarms, nobody sane would take their word seriously. If the answer is maybe they say yes over and over until it becomes reality in their heads.

>It's Kiwifarms, nobody sane would take their word seriously
Literally just watch the video.

THE RALPHAMALE

let's see the catalog
>endless coom threads
>draw threads
>movie thread
>room decoration thread
>music mashup thread
>chair thread
>a literal whole thread about frogposting
>operating system (/g/) thread
>badly disguised /x/ thread
>multiple openly "Yea Forums" threads
>/r9k/ no gf thread
>Yea Forums thread
>TGC thread
>youtube shilling thread
>vidya-less meme thread
>board meta threads
>multiple e-celeb discussion thread
>vidya journalism threads

At least gamergate was vaguely related to videogames.

It was me all along, Andy

>The Gunt
>The Ragepig
>The Bog Hog
>The Hogfather
>The Porcine Pimp
>Boss Hogg

No chance in hell. Tonka was just as boastful and he pussied out. No matter how much shit you catch for pussying out nothing is worse than losing after being such faggot. Tonka made the right call when given the choice between fading into obscurity and being sainted as an eternal sideshow.
That said, Ethan has already made the transition. There's no getting away from the heat he has at this stage, so I guess he might as well take the money and see if he can get some hits in.
I have this terrible feeling he might actually just push through Warski in the first round and do enough damage to win it even as his stamina flags. I'd say that'd be the worst outcome but he usually fucks up super hard after a win so it'd just result in an even bigger L moments later in all likelihood.

Jim was relevent to Yea Forums long before gamergate

Ralph needs to win as much as possible because it's when his spirits are high that he does the dumbest shit.

Honestly Baked Alaska pepper spraying someone then getting shot sounds kino

He's already crying to keemstar about how Boogie is just a fake addition to try and force him on, as well as crying that Boogie v Sam is the title card.
Dude is desperate to get it canceled but Warski and Keem are telling him to fuck off and either admit he's a pussy or come

His ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory almost makes him endearing.

It's not fair kittykeks... the chud buds can't beat us like this...

He'll do neither. His old master as taught him some tricks and he'll have exploding limb syndrome the week of the fight. Not that it won't be obvious from his lack of training that he's going to duck the event but he'll still be cutting promos until the last minute just to keep the narrative up that he was going to go the whole time and just couldn't because of the circumstances.

Jim's a millennial.

At least in Ralph's case I could actually see him losing his feet to diabetes right before the fight lmao