Who is the target audience for this?

I'm genuinely confused.

Attached: dragon deez.jpg (1800x900, 454.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zEmh5a_wSyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guild Wars 2 Players

but they already have Guild Wars 2?

>Shadowlands is a narrative disaster and killed all interest in the setting
>Desperately try to bring people back and attract new blood by making the focus a easily recognizable fantasy staple: dragons
It's a sound idea, at least on paper. In practice it still doesn't matter because they let some twitter idiot design the new dragon race so it looks like complete shit and it's going to be impossible to undo the damage Shadowlands did without a full on reboot.

lgbt women of color

Furries and regular homofaggots

Only pvpers and raiders are left since the subs plummeted below 100,000 not too long ago. These people only did that for the endless cred and praise other players will give them, but theres nobody left. They've also invested too much time to quit, they have nothing left in both facets of their "lives." Sooner or later it'll be a few hundred suicidial schizos jumping around in Teldrassil before the servers shut down and Blizzard announces they've been selling U.S. secrets to China since the 90's.

scalies

The same glue eating dipshits that currently pay for it.

scalies and furries are their biggest whales

trannies
zoomers
scalies
critics

You know the theme of the expansion and development probably started as early as BFA, right? I can't understand how retards can spend so long playing video games and still not understand the first thing about how they are made.

This expansion launch will be very interesting to see. It's almost guranteed to have a significant decline in population from the launch of Shadowlands, which will make the usual shill spins very amusing.

Attached: Dracthyr_Dance.webm (1340x1080, 2.97M)

MMO players, there's nothing to be confused about

Attached: Sneed.jpg (355x406, 19.23K)

I don't know but I know its not me and I played that shit for like 14 years, I already quit in Legion, again in BFA then the BFA combo into Shadowlands was the final straw. No more chances.

Warcraft 3 was Blizzard's strongest title. They inadvertently invented the MOBA genre, but didn't capitalize on it... and then they made World of Warcraft which was originally just Warcraft 3 the MMO.

All the original Blizzard teams are gone. The guys who made D2, Brood War, and War 3 are mostly gone or scattered.

Everything we get now is just Blizzard in name. It's Activision in soul.

It's over.

moron

scalies apparently

Diablo and D2 were both made by Blizzard North aka Condor, just another competent studio that Blizz bought and slapped their name on. Blizzard actually had nothing to do with Diablo at all, when they did you got D3 and now Diablo Immortal

Warcraft 3 is a good game--yes. But returning to the past isn't going to save the franchise. The only way for the franchise to go is forward.

Winner. Shadowlands was an attempt to get their old "hardcore" audience back from when WoW was at it's absolute peak. Overall the gameplay in Shadowlands was good, as were dungeons and raids. But blizzard being blizzard tacked on endless pointless grinds that were mandatory lest you become useless for all content, essentially killing ALTs and forcing the player to spend a lot of time doing Torghast and dailies. A part of what made WoTLK so great was that you could raid log once a week and still be top tier, those activities were optional. NuBlizzard can't seem to understand if you let people enjoy the game they will continue to play, level ALTs and subscribe. For some reason they need to have your main character online all the time engaging as some kind of retarded metric

queens

Attached: 1631307837036.png (419x472, 241.69K)

i refuse to believe there are people who still play modern wow

Attached: 45b2c8223c8ac379235ca7b1c136fcce.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

Sneed
(Formerly Sneed's Shredder)

that specific face looks just as faggy on belf male and it's been that way since the new models in wod.
if you haven't bitched about it since then, why start now?

absolutely awful.

me and my friends

>four years isn't enough time to even slightly pivot away from terrible ideas

It's easy to believe as long as you don't consider wow players "people."

Trannies, furries, and men who consume large amounts of soiylent.

The same losers who've been playing WoW for 20 years already.

sexy

Cute dance, too bad it's on that thing

tr00ns

because final fantasy only got popular recently

gw2 > WoW

Bros how the fuck do I sell shit in this game when there are undercutting bot fags constantly? How am I supposed to sell anything?

bloodelves always looked like faggy douchebags, but this drag queen facepaint and horns shit is completely pushing it over the edge.
also missing the point of humanoid forms for dragons.

>chubby panda furries
>gay little fox furries
>now we have scalies

wc3 bros... how could we have prevented this?

WoWaddicts obviously.

Scalies and "I am actually dragon shapeshifting as human" type RPer

Killing the right people at the right time. But without future sight or time travel, we couldn't have known.

you can't move forward when all your talent has gone and you're left with only diversity hires

pandas are a warcraft3 race you retard

youtu.be/zEmh5a_wSyw

Target audience is Asia as has been their target for the last decade and enforced with MoP.

I cannot believe WoW peaked at cataclysm.... sigh...

TBC was the primary chink pandering expansion. Literally just added bloodelves for them.

a single joke character in DLC

dont pretend like it was a full on, important race in warcraft, if you think otherwise, why did 90% of people laugh at MoP and kung fu pandas?

>Who is the target audience for this?
Self-professed woke people. Funko pop collectors. Pride marchers.

Attached: Screenshot_20220501-143618~2.png (1865x828, 1.55M)

Lapsed players, since it brings back talent trees, introduces ranked 1v1 arena in some sense, supposedly has no borrowed power system beyond gear, may re-introduce master looter, etc. And also furries. But using weird sex stuff to sell kino is a long storied tradition...

They sure look like gamers

Asmongold viewers and gay trans furries. Honesty it's genius when you think about it.

>the playerbase is clueless and retarded that means pandaren arent an original warcraft3 race and Samwise idea
absolute spastic

>start planning for this expansion years ago
>somehow the main new feature, the Evoker race/class, reuses a skeleton from WoD
>this is supposed to be a defense of Blizzard

Attached: 1646965012916s.jpg (250x200, 8.29K)

They don't care.
They will never cater to you.
They are ok with killing the game if it means they do what they want.
The only solution is to fire everyone and hire normal professionals who want to make good games.

Mists of Pandaria and Kung Fu panda were a joke. Didn't fit the theme of WoW and was designed to pander to chinks.

I don't know why you think a single throwaway joke character in WC3 justifies it in any way.

retarded

I don't know why Asmongoloids are so optimistic after he interviewed Ion.
>BLIZZURD IS LIKE LISTENING NOW BRO, WOW'S GONNA BE GOOD AGAIN

Nah, the same exact people are still in charge of Blizzard. All of their decisions which make their games shit are not out of ignorance or incompetence, they're deliberate and caculated. They have experts working out the optimal ways they can psychologically entrap their players in their games. No, they aren't going to listen to their customers. They're just doing this to placate the plebs so they can lure them back into the cage.

>Talent trees restored

The target audience is me.

gee user, have you ever considered he's just paid to say that and that it doesn't reflect a genuinely held belief?

yes i agree, it was retarded, and the fact that so many people quit and never returned even in face of MoP being (gameplay wise) one of the best expansions ever, shows just how much normal people are turned off by furry and chinkshit pandering.

You want to fuck animals, you are sexually attracted to animals. You aren't normal. You need help.

I'm not talking about Asmon himself, I'm talking about his viewers. Of course Asmon would say everything is fine when he's being paid to.

fuck off already moron

>I'm talking about his viewers.
gee user, have you ever considered they're just sock accounts?

retards

furfags are so easily angered

Who cares? If the spreadsheet says the best way to exploit us is to make a fun game, I'm all for it.

>Kung Fu Panda
So is it a literal sense about Pandaren or how a concept that sounds silly at first turns out to actually be good until the very end?

Attached: d8a-1.jpg (680x513, 43.48K)

>turns out to be good
>millions of people unsubbed and never returned
>pandaren are one of the least played races in the game
>mop trailer had the highest dislikes of any wow trailed up to SL
>still laughed at and called kung fu panda to this day

Just because you enjoyed WoW at the time, does not make Pandaria or Pandaren good.

mop didn't fit wow.
samwise's pandyr would have fit wow much better.

If nothing else at least Pandaria fit WoW better than Shadowlands did.

I was talking about the film series. It's like how when people call something the Citizen Kane of X, it also means the product strayed away from what it was originally to become part of the status quo like Kane himself.

Also you missed the "very end" part, MoP Pandaren are the KFP3 of their concept with 1 and 2 being Samwise's original concept and the Japanese concept.

Nigger faggots.

Attached: IMG_1181.jpg (738x1064, 138.62K)

genuinely off-putting. why would they do this? i dont get it

A Pandaren was one of the chief founders of the Horde in Kalimdor, kys

Fair enough, people just call it Kung fu panda because the movie had just come out, its just a way of pointing out how childish and out of place Pandas are in WoW.

Not necessarily calling Kung Fu panda a bad movie series. Never watched it myself.

>also missing the point of humanoid forms for dragons
This

i wish the world would end.

the game isn't for you anymore.

>fromtroons still engaging in revisionism