Lol lmao

The average Elden Ring fangirl spends more time defending their game than playing it

Attached: ELDEN SISTERS NOOOOOO.jpg (591x316, 34.57K)

>singleplayer game still has 100K+ players two months after launch
? name another game that has that sort of performance

You will simply never ever be female.

>? name another game that has that sort of performance

Name another game that loses 90% of it's fanbase in 2 months and you'll see a pattern

>fanbase
the majority of people that are still playing this game have never played a souls game in their lives

I beat the game, unlocked all achievements, and then uninstalled the game. I'm a slow player; i spent 300 hours in the game and i started a month after release. What else was I supposed to do?

From fags and From haters both have the shittiest arguments
Are there any fully evolved humans on this board anymore

Attached: 1600796647671.jpg (558x845, 115.32K)

>singleplatyer
are you retarded?

>retards that can't tell the difference between FOTM and a good single player experience that doesn't overstay its welcome

Attached: 1593071435250.gif (244x244, 749.74K)

The majority of the games?

You are if you play soul games for multiplayer.

Yeah, fuck Elden Ring

>singleplatyer

Attached: 1644632233828.png (453x590, 172.89K)

Fuck that.

The main problem with Elden Ring is that it simply isn't fun. Maybe I'm just tired of the Soul's formula but I feel like the amount of unfun enemies, gank squads, and bullshit encounters you run into in elden ring far outweigh any other souls games. I've since stopped playing it but while I was I always dreaded dying because every time I did I would have to go through the slog of getting back to where I was.
Stormveil was a great area but past that I just lost the will to play, and even stormveil had its issues. Like in what world are those stupid fucking birds good enemies? They just fly around and fucking with your camera and are absolute cancer to fight. The best way to deal with any enemy in Elden Ring is to find the easiest cheese for it so that you have to interact with it as little as possible since none of them are actually fun to engage with.
I'm currently playing Jump King and while taking a large fall is super punishing I always end up coming back because I know I can do better and make it further. With Elden Ring it wasn't about doing better or getting further, it was just about how much bullshit I was willing to put up with.

the answer is surprisingly way bigger than you think
like, 99%

Elden Ring was just another FOTM kusoge so that’s not surprising

You just copypaste that from another thread.

You lost, get over it.

The game is single player because the online PvE and PvP sucks.

I beat it like 5 weeks ago. Why would I play a Singleplayer game for like 3 months straight?

Every games are like this, retard.

It's fucking May already.

>From fags and From haters both have the shittiest arguments
At the moment, From haters filled the board like crazy for some reason. Yeah we get it you people hate Souls games and shit, you don't have to, you know, obsessed about it.

get a new script

Attached: 1641288679816.png (1104x43, 12.18K)

>two months later it's still peaking at almost 200k players
Jesus fuck, is this what happens when no one else releases a game for the first third of a year?

I wonder how low the count would be if they'd reactivate their servers, I immediately wanted to go back to DS2 after ER, and I know there's lots of people in the same boat.

Yeah FROMSOFT where's my season pass? I'm level 200 and this game has no new content for me where's the fucking updates? Dead game.

can you not speak in cryptic memes?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY WHAT YOU SAID?

god i hate you fucking kids who can't speak

Almost every single player game loses a majority of the concurrent players within a month or two.

All of them?

The average OP spends more time choking on cocks than playing any video games at all.

It's like a deja vu of Sekiro threads in 2019. I remember some autist posting Sekiro's player stat everyday saying how its forgotten and shit. Wouldn't surprise me if this is the same person doing it lmao.

Attached: 1635061454491.jpg (250x250, 10.55K)

>shazamtrannies still mindbroken three months later
You love to see it

i beat the game 4 times what more do you want from me

Game sells 12 million copies in a week.

About 250k beat the game with Ranni and even less get the regular ending on PC.

850k people stop playing the game on PC two months after release.

Only 34% of players reached Maliketh

Gee I wonder what that can tell us?

I guess he's just documenting human interest in a vidya over time

It tells us (You) were filtered.

>From haters filled the board like crazy for some reason.
It only looks this way because Fromfags were spamming threads for a solid month.

Most games lose 90% of players after 2 weeks, dawg.

And also dogshit. I beat the game in 40 hours with all secret bosses done. Elden trannies still stuck on malenia kek.

tortanic of the year confirmed we did it bros

>spamming threads
>NOOOOOOO DON'T TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES IN THE VIDEO GAME BOARD

>I can spam threads about anything as long as it's vidya
Tell that to jannies that ban bun threads

Attached: 1603754723545.jpg (1000x1000, 85.37K)

you will NEVER be a woman

put 150 hours in and moved on. its a mainly single player game what else do you want from it

Ei…

why are shazamposters even still trying?

>only a measly 100k players 2 months after launch
How will we ever recover Fromsisters?

Attached: 1651060122603.png (1405x771, 369.36K)

they come from discord

discord posters are known for being mentally ill

jesus christ, how do you play videogames ,browse a board called Yea Forums- video games ,and talk about the industry when news comes up, and yet know so fucking little about how the fucking business works

Attached: Bruh.png (386x315, 101.9K)

I agree, but it doesn't change the fact there's a lot of people playing to invade and co-op. Faggots like peeve get 3k viewers on average for ganking retards.

>singleplayer game

Most players buy the game, get to the church and then die to the gank squads outside the castle gates about 20 times then uninstall. Most players are beyond casuals buying the game on marketing or word of mouth hype alone. I bought the game two days ago and am near the boss of the second map, so far all I've seen is many rehashed enemies, gank squads and same old souls formula. I'm not saying it's bad but it's really nothing new or special like the tight and new at the time experience of des or bloodborne. Lore is sleep inducing. Boss fights and some enemies have insane tracking that feels like youre playing against an AI and not a cool natural enemy with their own style. Still a good game but I don't know how this one got so hyped? Was it because of Martin?

>it HUFF only has HUFF nearly 200k players HUFF at peak hours HUFF

Attached: v90qu4954bx51.png (1783x1384, 402.33K)

>More players in the last 24 hours than DS3's peak.
What's the problem?

I'll pick single player games for $500, Alex.

ok so as a multiplayer it outperformed western devs. fucking rekt

Attached: 1631315852652.png (919x642, 288.45K)

flavor of the month. jesus that phrase has been eternally present on Yea Forums

Yeah I want to go back to DS2 and DS3 for the arenas, but my main concern is From won’t reactivate the servers because of ER’s success

daily reminder that the Steamcharts nigger is from a SEA third world shithole and is a massive Lost Ark shill

Elden Ring has around 10x better player retention than its predecessor, Dark Souls 3, which was the previous holder of the title of best player retention.

I know you're just "trolling" though.

It actually is insane a Fromsoft game is outperforming those 2 major IPs on PC

lmao, lol

Attached: 1639818297378.png (1191x758, 70.85K)