Guilty Gear Strive Thread

Baiken found closure and being a mother/elder sister to Delilah. We now know what happen to Faust that pit him in this condition that he is, and Sin is ripped as hell (incoming DLC for him) thoughts?

Attached: Mommy Baiken.jpg (181x279, 12.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHiWsEckmEw
youtube.com/watch?v=ECWAFkJpOCU&ab_channel=CapnBooker
youtu.be/QFAqwULVpLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish they'd fix the audio balancing on pc. Latest patch fucked it up.

>Literally the only character that doesn't get an happy ending in -STRIVE-
>The only character left all alone by the end of this story arc, when even fucking Baiken got someone to care about now
>Almost died for helping to save a girl he didn't know
>"BACK TO SQUARE ONE"
>Roam the earth as a souless corps still trying to atone for his sins

And you though Ragna had it bad...
Please Daisuke, add Fanny to this game, so that she can fix him.

Attached: qsdqs.png (1296x719, 686.35K)

What is this? An image for ants?

Attached: community-ken-jeong.gif (498x351, 2.88M)

Dr Baldhead... had a hard life......

Attached: FRjLyViVEAIWPEL.jpg (1535x2048, 486.07K)

Another Story was really short and it seems as though it only exists to justify Baiken and Faust's (mostly Baiken) character development. Delilah sucks, I'd rather they just bring back Bedman for no reason than have her be playable.
SIn looks great though, would fuck.

MESSIAH will not come

>SIN is in
I can finally go back to playing this shit game

Why is Daisuke doing everything in his power to piss me off with this game? I can't find one thing I like about Strive. I hate the story, I hate the new characters, I hate what was done to the old characters, I hate the music, and I hate the gameplay.

But I'm supposed to bend over and say it's the best one because it sold the most copies by far? No, fuck that. I quit.

Attached: 1615601921486s.jpg (125x108, 2.26K)

I'm not playing Strive anymore while Gogetabros is still playing.

Attached: die.webm (1280x544, 2.93M)

>I hate the music
why did you out yourself as someone with no taste like that

This. Daisuke wasted all his potential to make a half assed game. I can't believe you people are so naive that you'd pretend the game is more than something than it really is or that there will ever be a fighting game like Guilty Gear truly was again. He wasted all his potential just to appeal to a bunch of assholes who didn't even give a shit about his product in the first place and pretend like they do. Personally? I hate people. They are the WORST. The guy wasted all his potential just to sell a title. Not the heart and soul of the game, but the name and nothing more. It isn't much different for anything else in the modern day and age. It's always been like that for all forms of art, but it's only gotten worse throughout the course of history.

Strive's music was a major step down from the previous games.

I disagree

Attached: 1650983246338.jpg (600x800, 145.25K)

Because you embrace mediocrity

Explain your reasoning as to why Strive's music is mediocre, and why you hate it

kek you're still here? i missed the kungfu webms

Sin is also alot more stickier than last time as well compare to xrd version.

Attached: SinRev.png (842x1164, 277.87K)

>Stockier.
Fixed

KILL yourself.

>Gogetabros
Hes a god.

Attached: 1642223875049.jpg (1080x1920, 603.2K)

Die.

Attached: 1651369250383.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

>Almost died for helping to save a girl he didn't know
he actually did die though, no almost about it
his body is just forcing itself to keep going anyway

Whup

Cope,gogeta is amazing savant.

Attached: 1642441863486.png (609x704, 649.89K)

It was better than the main story, but I think that has more to do with the main story lacking than this sidestory being particularly good. The animation was less janky overall which was nice though. I like Sin's new design as well.

Die Gogeta die

Attached: 1651369591751.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>Never played this series
>Have no interest on playing it despite graphics and animations being jaw dropping
>Heard some of the music used on other media, now I can't get enough of the trashy, yet amazing j-hard rock soundtrack, specially this one
youtube.com/watch?v=KHiWsEckmEw
Great music is usually the mark of an amazing videogame, I wish this one wasn't a competitive fighter cause' otherwise I would already tried it out

Attached: dasddasasdsad.jpg (1280x720, 134.25K)

>weak limp wristed secondary
Why don't you just kill yourself too Gogetabros retarded son?

Attached: 1646485887459.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

UOOOOOOOH
BED CHILD NEEDS CORRECTION!

>Roam the earth as a souless corps still trying to atone for his sins
I don't think that's true anymore. I think him going back to square one is explicitly now he's going to continue being a doctor just for the sake of being a doctor, not because of a death wish or a need to atone.

His "condition" is sad especially after its further explained in this dlc

Attached: Faust_Guilty_Gear_Strive.png (967x1389, 699.13K)

With the redesign he's buffer than his daddy.

cursed image

Attached: 1622230174485.png (576x411, 174.94K)

based and engrishpilled

The whole series has some amazing music, if you want something with lyrics Xrd has some bangers youtube.com/watch?v=ECWAFkJpOCU&ab_channel=CapnBooker
>nigga ran when asked to elaborate on his """"point""""
how embarassing

Attached: 1651112854867.png (894x1412, 318.6K)

KILL yourself Gogetabros son you have no point since you're an embarrassing secondary faggot. Now die.

schizo

She looks so much better without the stupid eyepatch goggle.

Bets on who the other knight was?
What we know
1) refers to himself as human
2) Stronk
3) Mentioned being in information.
4) Those knights were the half gear crazies, assuming they didn't just reuse the armor after Juggalo pope was removed
I'm imaginining someone from the assassins or maybe Chronos since we saw him hanging with a not crazy faust and he seemed repentant at the end of Rev2

and the hunchback of notre dame idle pose

When’s elphelt

>3) Mentioned being in information.
assuming it's not just a random knight it has to be answer

Secondary.

>With the redesign he's buffer than his daddy.
Sin always been buffer than his father even in Xrd.

Attached: g8ulhoyb2ktz.jpg (1200x675, 120.61K)

My money's on Zappa since he's the only existing character that really qualifies under all those categories, either that or it's just some dude who's gonna get a face and a name in the next game or something.

At least he gets to keep his mind as a zombie, there are worse ways to end up.

Also possible. Though I don't see why he'd be working for Ky. The assassans were more or less totally absorbed by the kingdoms and Post war council fits in to "information"
Plus everyone else is dead so it's not like they have much to do with Chronos besides make him a good guy to job in future fights

He could always be working as a spy. Chipp country is in dire need of all the advantages it can get against it's biggest competitors, after all

thanks for raising my kid

Attached: __happy_chaos_guilty_gear_and_1_more__sample-9e000633e67614f37218357ca30ed9c6.jpg (850x1082, 113.95K)

Ha, that's true. Zappa is also a good guess though I don't think he's that strong after being freed from possession. Maybe it's the armor though. All good theories

Anyone else think King Sin is a terrible idea? Nigga thought he grew from an eyeball that was in his mothers head for a second. He ain't going to do taxes

>At least he gets to keep his mind as a zombie, there are worse ways to end up.
Dude he's a WALKING CORPSE,
Literally,
It be better if he's pit out of his misery at this point.

Attached: tumblr_7abb86efb54673ab8c1822e5a55c9b14_86e2fffa_400.gif (400x181, 3.27M)

That sorta makes sense though right? A man who dedicated his life to atonement and having a death wish having both those things removed from his life would end up kinda empty.
It's the same theme that Baiken and Delilah had where Revenge would just leave them empty.

He's only 5 so there's plenty of time for Ky to correct Sol's terrible parenting skills now that he's no longer king.

It's not gonna be Sin, Ky knows his kid's a dumbass. It'll be Dizzy or maybe Paradigm.

That man going to need some advisors to help him out when the time comes. Maybe Ramlethal but she's couple a notches down on her head as well.

Attached: 17Tk48CM90yjy1UT_7aAmB5R03xt5Suv80JdRQqxVZ4 (1).jpg (640x926, 129.5K)

Sin's absolutely not fit to be king, Ky still has some years in him before the gear aids catches up to him

heres hoping most of his moveset stays intact

The list of not humans is a short one. It's not going to be Sol, and Dizzy also seems like she'd be a bad politician. Paradigm isn't a terrible pick
Plus wasn't that literally Sin walking out to the crowd?

Strive songs are terrible and having lyrics just makes it worse

You couldn't fuck it up if you tried.

idk man, given strive's track record of gutting movelists i wouldn't be surprised if he ended up with just beak driver and command jump lol

Oh shit "Another Story" is out now? How long is it? I found this here:
>youtu.be/QFAqwULVpLI
But it's only 40n minutes, is that all of it or is there more I need to hunt down elsewhere?

Nah that is all, it's pretty cool even if rushed in a few places

>STILL no instrumental version

Cmon bro

Thanks, gonna watch it now.

I haven't played since goldlewis came out, how are baiken and testament? I was thinking of learning one of them if I get back into the game.
Also does anyone know if the online is still active in aus?