Computer, simulate a thread on 21st century image board Yea Forums, subsection Yea Forums

>Computer, simulate a thread on 21st century image board Yea Forums, subsection Yea Forums
>populate with commentary from socially maladjusted men, median age range 18-36
>increase standard hostility by 20%, decrease vocabulary by 10%.
>Enter subject "Why are there no good Star Trek game?"
>Disengage safety protocols.

Attached: 1629817872327.jpg (1280x720, 172.31K)

Star wars is better faggot

An idealistic and imaginative series is going to face significant challenges in actualizing those idealistic and imaginative things.

Will her game be good?

Attached: ayAuAuumsB4Z5GioWgbcrJ.jpg (2200x1237, 335.4K)

Not anymore

>18-36
I wish

I'd just like a game where you play as a crewmember and work your way up. You can join away teams as a redshirt, or later when you gain more technical expertise have more detailed objectives, and can access systems like the holodeck. If you make it to the bridge then you can interject but you can also make yourself look like a retard. If you get demoted then you basically have to transfer to another ship and start over.

Attached: staringclass.jpg (704x384, 52.08K)

Bridge crew is good

Bridge Commander

wasnt the voyager game really good

The girl who leapt through time is a great movie.

Bridge Crew is fantastic

here's that new star trek game you wanted

Attached: star-trek-prodigy-supernova-game[1].jpg (1200x675, 275.09K)

Game is shut down, unfortunate. I wanted to try it

Janeway is pretty hot. It's no surprise that Q wanted to knock her up.

Hazard Team was good so was Away Team. Seethe.

Still the best

Attached: Whoops2.jpg (640x898, 289.92K)

Attached: 1650531670776m.jpg (1024x909, 68.93K)

>Small breasts and short hair
She might as well just be a feminine looking guy.

lel he plays vidya games so he's like a socially maladjusted cave goblin XD

>hating small breasts and short hair

You mean like how Picard dropped the idealism because Patrick Stewart needed to make a statement about Current Year politics?

Probably not, but it'll be neat getting to walk around the very few areas of the ship they let you go to.

If you're into small breasts and short hair you're probably a faggot.

>short hair
Nigga, that's not short; it's the bun of steel.

Attached: 1645215938580.webm (1920x814, 3M)

Watch Farscape instead you nerds

Attached: 1557969151818.jpg (959x1137, 476.76K)

lol
lmao

DUKATED.COM

Attached: 1546738601775.jpg (692x530, 104.76K)

Reminder that his first name is Skrain

>mfw just order a copy fresh from china

it's going to take months to get here & not even be able to save isn't it ;_;

Attached: Blue Eye.png (336x255, 186.08K)

Are you in the wrong thread or are you deliberately trying to make me have an aneurysm figuring out why anyone would order a physical copy of a 30 year old game that's both free and "free" online, depending on which version you get

Attached: Whoops.jpg (640x476, 96.75K)

>the Mirror Universe is much better suited to mass market appeal games
>the Mirror Universe gives almost complete creative control because of how little of it is defined
>no one will ever make a Mirror Universe game because it's not got broad Star Trek appeal

Attached: 1511300150296.jpg (1041x1600, 510.65K)

AVGVST

Attached: 1628185059414.png (1746x980, 1.85M)

They're barely even comparable and that's not true at all either.

I hope so.

It's been thoroughly raped as an IP in the last few years.

nu-trek is basically just the mirror universe because modern writers don't know how to write smart or clever sci-fi anymore

>Why are there no good Star Trek game?
Because Paramount/Viacom is too stupid to hire a competent dev and knowing the potential of a franchise as Star Trek. My statement is backed by the poor treatment of Nick All-Star Brawl

Star Trek is for cucks

Attached: wh-humor-Wh-Other-Warhammer-40000-Wh-Песочница-5967950.jpg (811x584, 105.73K)

>My statement is backed by the poor treatment of Nick All-Star Brawl
How about decades of mishandling the videogame licenses and the last decade of television series?

Isn't that still available on GoG?

He might mean Bridge Crew, the VR game. Which I don't think is "shut down" in any way either.

Attached: ef2-2.jpg (1600x1200, 620.26K)

And Trek hasn't?

>you will never lick Kira’s sweaty face and armpits after she's finished her shift
>you will never grab Kira’s sleeping head by the hair and plunge her face-first into a pillow while you brutally assfuck her
>you will never look up and see a flushed Kira biting her tongue trying not to make any noise while eating her out
>Kira will never decide she's going to act like a puppy all day and crawl all over you while licking your face
>you will never feel the heat of her loins as she presents only inches from your face
>you will never hear Kira do her sexy moans into a pillow while you rail her inside a wooden cottage in Bajor
>you will never hug Kira from behind while she field strips a phaser rifle
>Kira will never lovingly jerk you off while whispering sweet nothings into your ear
>you will never experience post-coital cuddle with Kira while listening to Vespertine
>you will never stare deep into Kira’s eyes and tell her how much you love her
>Kira will never rip your shirt off and attempt to punch you in the face multiple times
>you will never hear Kira talk dirty in a mix of English and Bajoran
>you will never be pegged by Kira
>Kira will never buy qt clothes that she intends to use just for you
>Kira will never look for your eyes when doing some big speech at the promenade to see if you're approving her
>she then perceives you're proud and proceeds to give away a little smile
>you will never bust a nut directly on Kira’s creases and watch her go cross eyed as it rolls down her cute Bajoran nose
>Kira will never give you a nursing handjob and softy sing lullabies into your ear
>Kira will never fuck you until your dick falls off
>you will never put your tongue deep into young Kira’s mouth and just keep it there for 5+ minutes
>you will never be Kira’s boy slave
>you will never live in a cage under her bed
>you will never enjoy Kira’s tight Bajoran pussy
>you will never be Kira’s baby and suck on her nipples
>you will never kiss young Kira’s feet

Attached: 1602830979741.jpg (591x472, 120.58K)

theres bridge crew but i have no friends and Yea Forums is too poor and insane for vr

t. Dukat

Attached: 1500046849447.png (440x440, 172.57K)

>Computer, re-engage safety protocols.

Attached: b.jpg (426x320, 20.51K)

i fucking hate how Kira's "muh occupation" autism got in the way of literally every chance of diplomacy in the early seasons
that whiny little shit shouldn't have been put anywhere near foreign politicians

based Kira enjoyer

>every chance of diplomacy
With the Cardassians? Who spend as much time in the early seasons trying to find excuses and loopholes to force the Federation out and reoccupy Bajor?

just imagine the same scenario but done in le current day, they wouldnt even suggest that she might be in the wrong

based

>Deanna Troi
WORFED

>Slagzia
WORFED

>Ezri
WORFED

>Kira
PURE

>PURE
LINK'D

>reoccupy
The Cardassians brought advanced civilization to a bunch of primitive alien-worshiping farmers. More Bajorans died to a lack of basic medicine than to any "occupation".

ha ha ha i remember that thraed. great therad.

>Primitive
>When the Bajorans achieved interstellar space travel before the Cardassians

>Cardassians destroyed every functioning piece of machinery as they left

What? You don't like the immigration parallels? It's so deep and insightful.

Propaganda. And even if it's true, then what does that say about the Bajorans? They had advanced technology, only to replace it with worship.

>we wuz spacemane n sheeit
yeah and the arabs had electric lights on their streets but they still scrub their asses with sand and drink camel urine, rufflenoses are all talk

For me, it's Perim.

Attached: Perim.jpg (855x815, 107.28K)

>only to replace it
Considering they've been worshipping the Prophets for around 10,000 years, and the Lightship was in the last few centuries, they accomplished spaceflight in the midst of being a religious caste based shithole

>it's another "Major Kira recognizes a wealthy businessmen from a neutral planet who plans to fund an orphanage for Bajoran children as the guy who supplied the Cardassian Army with Neapolitan Ice Cream during the occupation and demands he never return to Bajor" episode

Attached: 1575598982820.png (648x648, 261.23K)

if i didn't know this was meant to be janeway i would think its a new male officer
shes way fucking shorter and she did have booba with a more feminine hairstyle
she just happened to be a woman who was a star trek captain and she was also the most hard ass captain too

From the little I've seen it does actually feel like a real ST episode, but I'm concerned about it getting injected with Whedonised Marvel style zoomer humour rather than the dad jokes it deserves.