Mmorpg

who wants to play a mmorpg together? we create a guilde named Yea Forums and play together

Attached: o3lg85ptt9c71.png (640x284, 174.16K)

alright let's play tibia

>tfw I'll never get to try tabula rasa
suffering

bump need more people

what shitty mmorpg you want to play

user made a thread yesterday and there was a poll
i forget what we voted on but we were going to move to a new game every month

what mmo has advanced guild function?

we can't move every month on a mmorpg game...

none of what is said in that image is true. the raids are dull as shit, the jobs all play the same minus the effects, it takes almost no skill anywhere in the game

Attached: 164486145845.jpg (985x637, 66.4K)

MMOs are terrible. Games are supposed to make people want to play together, not make them hate playing with other people, so I don't even consider them games.

>gatekeeped by skill

bit we're going to play together and shit on everyone else

>2022
>baited

I'll never play an MMO with Yea Forums or Yea Forums again. I'm an autist that just can't make friends and I only wnd up growing jaded every time a close knitted group starts to form, eventually making me want to quit. Last one was a RO Yea Forums server and that one just broke me.

XIV is hard because like all these MMOs the difficulty comes from how shit your team is.

Are you me? I am the exact same way, only caveat is that Yea Forums guilds are annoying because the average 4channer acts the same here as they do everywhere so it becomes very annoying to listen to. Power level hiding used to be a requirement.

let's some some private ragnarok server

Attached: 1501958910204.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

isn't our purpose to shit on and piss off everyone?

We are anonymous, we do not forget, we do not forgive.

>tifa will be backPredictions?

the post was made in 2019 and the irony is that jobs were actually varied up until shadowbringer's launch which was about 2 weeks before this post

lolwut, ffxiv is not difficult at all. None of the classes are "complex".

Those are the worst, when they adopt a personality that's basically '4channer', dude, we are all from Yea Forums you don't have to do that shit.

I f I wanted a non4chan users guild, Ild never asked Yea Forums in the first place

I'm willing, as long as it'll run on my toaster. I wish wPvP was more common.

I would rather not play with people who can only speak in Yea Forums memes.

hi newfag
seems like you havent been lurking for a few years before posting
never play games with Yea Forums unless it's Ace of Spades 0.54 or TF2

I'd rather speak with Yea Forums slangs than listening to other lifes problem stories

>not playing EDF with Yea Forums

There are freaks and actual autists mixed in with the normal people here. Also edgy teenagers. That’s the main reason not to do anything with people here

Those were before modern Yea Forums existed.

There are no good mmorpgs anymore. Even old games have been destroyed by the companies that own them.

I saw treasure down this hole, check it out user. No you don't need a rope, you can walk out .

You know it's not black and white like that right?

>i can only speak like im 14 years old on Yea Forums or a 40 year old wageslave, no inbetween

Attached: 1648245308902.gif (112x112, 361.8K)

Neither of these arguments are correct.
Classes in XIV are fucking linear as it gets.
You get NO freedom to choose how to make a job build or rotation of your liking, and STILL they fucking ruin the balance for every fucking job all the time.
WoW has build variety but it's absolutely fucking horrendous how the community gatekeeps and treats each other.
XIV on the other hand has a wonderful community on the surface, but underneath this thin veil there is a fucking monsoon of faggotry you can't compare to WoW. Majority of players play as women despite the fact that they're men. The social element of XIV is instantly reduced by 90% if you play any normal race a mentally stable male would choose.
If you're not a faggot, you're not sought and you're not welcome in most circles which end up being echo chambers.

let's play guild wars

>yesterday I had somehing to tehhe ^^
>ohh thats great user :3. I' ve done things too yesterday
>awsome :o0O

As much as I've heard to avoid Yea Forums guilds, it was a Yea Forums guild I've missed the most in my MMO binges. Nexon you son of a bitch why did you have to ruin MS2. The 2nd guild I've missed was a random canadian guild in graalonline.

Attached: whiskey.jpg (960x524, 34.18K)

good ol' days when people enjoyed video games

people confuse the complexity of FF14 jobs with the amount of buttons you have to press.
you need like 40 keybinds to play a super generic DPS rotation with no cool utility.

are the keybinds pretty easy to find online? and can I just copy and paste them into the client?

what do you mean? you have a spellbook and drag them onto your bars. you can bind them however you want and I dont think there is any set in stone binds.

ok
meet me at Selbina. i need a Magiked Skull btw

Attached: Selbina_header.jpg (600x300, 31.47K)

I think I've confused it with macros, was interested in trying out FFXIV

I'm retarded, are you saying you get ostracized if you play as a dude in FFXIV?

is dveryone ok for ffxi?

nah macros are a different story. you cant automate much in the game.

If you want to ERP yeah but it happens to some female races as well.

or a zombie mmorpg game?

I agree lol I played with my Yea Forums guild on Wildstar and had a lot of fun.

This hasn't been true since the end of stormblood.
They changed their entire mindset about gameplay and raids in general thanks to ultimates. Savage raids used to be simple but somewhat difficult, because half of the fight was to master your complex class. They dumbed down all the classes by a fuckton since shadowbringers, to the point even a disabled person without fingers can pull max dps. To counter this they added more mechanics.

No! Why does everyone like this game? It's so gross and weird. I try to play and nothing about the world feels good. Weird anime PS2 graphic type feel, gross Japanese UI for everything. Everything seems slightly grey or washed out for some reason as well.

Wait, you retards actually talk for the sake of it? I thought the only reason to interact with others in games is to ensure victory for yourself.

pso online then?

SPIRAL KNIGHTS
Let's bring that shit back

>Majority of players play as women despite the fact that they're men
sup
keep sending me gold ingame simps lmao

Too many particle effects

>be german
>friends and relatives constantly use these shitty emojis
>have to use them aswell or I'll come across as a cold killjoy

Attached: 1591987465443.png (871x687, 444.29K)

I'd be down for that

Don't you worry user, it fucking sucked