Does Yea Forums like PSO2NGS?

Does Yea Forums like PSO2NGS?

Attached: 1624818830339.gif (603x1034, 619.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gw.sega.jp/gw/create/create1.html
arks-layer.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not especially, it's fun enough but generally a downgrade from pso2
Still waiting on that next region though

Attached: 1624441032809.jpg (1920x977, 297.71K)

i like fapping to the sluts

I've been trying to level other jobs and all it is is endless PSE Bursting
Even tried to do Aelio Yellow Triggers for EXP for my low leveled jobs, especially with the EXP Buff going on right now, but a single room takes 5m+ sometimes to fill up, which is sad
Are the Retem Yellows any better?

no

Attached: 1651029830077.jpg (687x1200, 206.61K)

Just solo them. The Retem one is actually easier to solo than the Aelio one due to the boss just being a Fortos instead of twin Banzers like the Aelio one.

No. I would have liked it if Sega was actually competent but they are deliberately killing the game due to lack of effort.

What is this costume in-game called? I always see it everywhere.

I wanted to but no.

It's a guilty pleasure. Game needs more lewd though.

Attached: 1647321617905.jpg (1242x863, 359.49K)

been trying to replicate the TnA bot some user posted

Game sucks but the customization is nice.

Attached: 1650873533378.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

This?

Why is everything so expensive in this game?
How do I even make money?

Lean Pichner. Sega hasn't released in in Global because fuck you.

Attached: 1626567080913.jpg (850x590, 96.17K)

Funny because we got a similar skin tight body suit without the top, and it was more shinier and erotic looking.

called what? haha

Pilot Lucida. It's even slightly transparent

Why would I? NGS is an inferior retread of PSO2 that is overdue for end-of-service.

no this

Attached: 1628133970298.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

Oh, nice
How's the progress?

ALS terminal doll is expensive and idk what the butt parts are so no luck but eh I at least the pantyshots from dress is worth looking

Yeah, unfortunately everything in that picture sans the hat is expensive
I can help you out with the butt though, it looks like it's a 'Ballooned Bosom B' attached to the butt along with two Skin-Colored Spheres to give the illusion of a skin-indented thong

Attached: BalloonedBosomB.jpg (370x370, 38.94K)

How do you even get Outfits, farming or just paying up? Just got into the big city after the beach was attacked. I am very lost.

After meme ring, NGS's open world is fucking joke

I miss concerts in OG PSO2.

Roll for them or buy them on the player shop. New players can hunt down the non-respawning red boxes (look a location map up) that have SG and Meseta in them.
The market has been broken since the start of of NGS due to bots though so things are ridiculously expensive.

With the current boost, yellows are really good exp per only if you have a carry to blow everything up. At 31 exp is nerfed and its pse burst only. Fucking what a slog i cant even manage 30min in a combat zone it puts me to sleep trying to level RA.

New player? Let's play on JP together. Despite the vocal minority on Global, we actually all play on JP!
JP myths debunked:
>there's only japanese people
Wrong! Just talk in English in Area Chat and EOPs will scoop you up.
>you need a VPN to join so it's a hassle
Wrong! Tweaker has a built-in proxy to easily connect to JP.
>you will get banned
Wrong! They don't care.
Here's the fastest way to play on JP.
Create a SEGA ID first then download Tweaker. Pick any ship you like but we all know you're gonna pick Ship 4 so pick that ship you faggot.
gw.sega.jp/gw/create/create1.html
arks-layer.com/

Attached: 1651075901045.png (1200x675, 1021.18K)

I know what you mean user
I was hoping so hard that Labyrinths would bring a fun way to challenge yourself as well as level jobs up, but the exp you get from doing them is pathetic
There really needs to be better ways to level in the game

more like pso poo
lol

Global's problem was never bots. There are bots in JP but they aren't affecting the economy. It's supply and demand. Global has a low supply and high demand, with the added fact of people scalping. It's a playerbase issue that can be solved by limiting reselling but SEGA doesn't care about Global anyway!

You forgot to mention that PSO2's economy got murdered and NGS has no content, just like on global.
3rd region is another 6 hours worth of content that took 9 months to create.
It's fucking dead jimbo.

Attached: playtimesPNG.png (566x125, 83.77K)

This. Kvaris will be completely explored and will once again be nothing but the 2-3 PSE Burst areas within a day or so. They need to totally rethink and redo the world to keep player retention but they won't.

Go back to /vg/

Pyramid is a wash. How did they fuck up divde questa so much. They had a perfectly good system there but went full retard. What a half-assed endgame that no one cared about after a few days.

i think i'll start on jp and it's sooo much easier with the option to install ngs only. it's only 30gb...~

why did they go with the open world bullshit. I can't believe no one is sick of this fucking shit already.

BRING QUNA BACK YOU HACKS

JP won.

No I dropped that shit close to launch and fuck those niggers for ruining pso2 with that shit.

Install JP.

JP is actually ahead of Global by a year.

Tranny game

Been considering switching to JP but I've got over 1k hours global. Is the economy unfucked enough to be worth the switch?

No its not. Both are exactlly the same, updated at the same time.

no, the girls look soulless as fuck

No

An elden ring thread died for this.

Attached: 1635445970195.png (2560x1440, 3.64M)

false info by the globabpolice

Unless you want to make a loli character, there is no point in playing JP.
>what about all the unreleased camos and collab items
You wouldn't even be able to afford them in JP since those are old ass items and base PSO2's economy is beyond fucked thanks to cradle.
>we all know you're gonna pick Ship 4
Ah I see. You're a /vg/ faggot trying to get people to join your discord lmao

yeah other than the dozen or so collabs NA will never get, a better economy, no community manager thats actively participating in /vg/ threads and banning people that they dont like, and significantly less RMT activity, they're pretty much the same!

You can go to Ship 2 JP with all the scalpers.

>globohomo talking shit about economies
You can't be serious.

>he doesn't know about the jp pso2 n-meseta to meseta transfer campaign

Hold on to the 3 day shop passes you get from the mission pass, paying the 100SG gold pass is usually worth it. But the primary ways of making money are selling augments, PSE burst farming, collecting alpha reactors/stellar fragments or selling AC gambling items.
If you only want to play one type, like melee, you can sell the ranged and tech augments you get. I play all 3, so I don't do that. But if you stick to only one type, you'll have a much easier time.
You can farm for deftness 3, dread keeper 3 or more time intensive mastery 3s. Dread keepers have largely been killed off, they either shadow nerfed the drop rates or they're glitched, hardly anyone farms vets anymore. They're boring as fuck now, everyone is rank 45 so the level 30 veteran bosses gets crushed in under a minute, a lot of time wasted just waiting around.
I hate r*ddet, but I would check that for the alpha reactor map, that's a free 49,000 every day + 20,000 from stellar fragments.
The most effective way to make money is unfortunately, ac gambling. I would only gamble if you REALLY like this game. If you're the kind of person who isn't going to spend hundreds of hours, don't gamble. They don't bundle the shit together, so you might end up with crap that is 100k mesata that N-O O-N-E wants. But the current scratch, the addi capsules, I would put $10-20 in that, each "draw" is $2, but they're all guaranteed to be worth something - especially when returning players want to min-max new armor/weapons. The deft and +6 PP ones are easy 8-10m each. But there's like a 45% chance you'll get shit like N-EXP armor/weapon, or 30-40 augment boost which no one is ever going to search for in the player market. The player market also sucks, things aren't organized nicely - it's a litany of shit, and you have to be EXACT when you search, like Servante Lealu/B2 [Ba]. You can't just type servante, or just lealu. Unless players are specifically searching for your item, they will never find it.

You really think jp is ahead cause of some old cosmetics and a dumb moderator? God dam you are one stupid nigger.

>play on based jp
>queue for an eq
>play like a badass with some japanese girl
>i tell her i cant speak japanese but only basic stuff
>we play together and chat
>weeks past
>she says she's a babiniku oji idk what that is and she says if she wants to marry in game
>she must be lusting after my fat american cock
>agreed and i've been sending ac ever since like a good husband
you will never have this in globarf

Attached: 1646015921775.png (800x1200, 1.3M)

But because of NGS, everyone lost. Those halcyon days are gone.

Attached: 1649427769573.png (1171x2004, 1.69M)

>Unless you want to make a loli character, there is no point in playing JP.
no reason aside from the missing outfits no pajeet moderation banning for swearing in private chats with friends uncensored scratches extra collabs with irl JP stores the servers not being abandoned/shut down prematurely like past global phantasy stars

JP economy is MUCH better than global and it's not even close. See Aelio nager, 15 mil on global, 1.8 mil on jp. There's a lot more whales and almost no boggers, but you have to regrind everything. I'm stuck on global because I refuse to play more of the game as i only like dress up.

Attached: 1649645597749.jpg (2560x1440, 1.97M)

>limiting reselling
wasnt that a thing on release? i remember that you couldnt resell stuff that you bought from the personal shop, why did they remove that shit

And just a heads up, you should make the other 2 characters - they're 200 extra character storage + 100 inventory, so that's 600 extra storage spots, and extra skill reset passes they give out, which be very careful and study skills before, because you cannot undo skillpoints unless you have a reset ticket, or you pay Sega money. But don't name them something retarded. It cost $5 to make a 4th character, but it cost $15 to rename the character. Fucking retarded, and greedy.

game is dogshit and everyone who still plays it should be killed for their shit taste

I'm wanting for them to release the gunblade class and be disappointed by it just like I was with Braver/Bouncer

No new player can afford any of the extra cosmetics. Theres zero reason to play on jp.

no players can afford ANY cosmetics on NA retard

it never was a thing

Was playing PSO2 global daily since it came to Steam.
PSO2 felt much tighter in general, and it's more more engaging to run through the random dungeons where enemies spawn every corner and Trials pop up constantly. I could log in and do the handful of daily missions in PSO2 in a matter of minutes, run a dungeon as fast as possible, screw around a bit and be done with it for the day. Good quick fun.

Meanwhile the static overworld of NGS, enemies are already sitting around in distant groups for you to kill them, one trial shows every now and then, and it's mostly just empty, static space between points of real content. Doing the NGS daily missions is much more of a dull time consuming grind. Teleport to the ryuker nearest a Mag and take a minute to run to it, teleport to whatever zone needs me to kill-grind out fifty generic enemies, wander around and collect some fucking flowers.
Finally uninstalled soon after Dark Falz could be fought. If the game wasn't over 100GB now, I would have just left it installed to check out new content as it updated. Now I just don't care. Maybe in a year or two.

Attached: 20220408065243_1.jpg (1920x1080, 682.41K)

You ignored more than half of my post who are you to call anyone a stupid nigger. Dementia riddled retard.

JP KEEPS WINNING BABY

I can grind for three weeks of just weeklies and afford a hair on JP. It would take over a year to do that on NA. You are delusional.

Why am I even playing Global anymore?
I'll install JP now...

the game got better when i installed jp and bought the cosmetics i wanted

the game does in fact improve when you have a decently functioning in game economy.

Die out

Attached: 22B55C2C-25F4-4B7E-AB54-575B91799A32.png (575x620, 417.37K)

Is there a Yea Forums team for JP yet?

horrific idea.