Finally defeat boss after 30 tries

>finally defeat boss after 30 tries
>he has a second phase
>mfw

Attached: 20220324_145747.jpg (900x876, 78.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2i1yzcEUWjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel awful about myself every day but sometimes I remember that I'm not fat nor do I constantly broadcast my presence online for insane people to fuck with me.
Dankeschon, Kraut-Chris Chan.

Attached: pun.jpg (236x230, 18.81K)

You have 10 seconds to apologize...or you will get a taste of his master sword

Attached: Screenshot_20220428_225634_com.twitter.android_edit_272456541150612.jpg (1080x1884, 468.27K)

Isn't he behind bars now? Or at least in court to try and prove he shouldn't be behind bars?

He's on parole now. But he recently lost his house AND his drivers license. Which arguably is worse than a prison sentence if you ask me.

Who is this guy

Meddl Loide

Your biological mother

Attached: decline.jpg (1200x915, 383.76K)

Truly an Ogre

Dragon Lord. A lolcow basically

Attached: 20220323_201500.jpg (443x408, 44.45K)

d'you reckon parents in the area tell their kids to behave otherwise Drachenlord will come to them in the night

>LOLCOW THREAD!!!!LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Attached: 2b0lv2q24mr81.png (485x439, 82.79K)

degenerate german youtuber who told people online to come and fight him in 2014 and germans have been fucking with him 24/7 ever since. it's a long story.

Insolent fool the lord and his images are forbidden to be shared.

He sold his house afaik.

I want to be a lolcow.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave him to me.

Attached: 487-4878083_dragon-quest-1-character-hd-png-download.png (860x841, 626.46K)

He basically something like the german chris-chan, released his real adress once and since then internet fags are raiding his place throwing rocks and he just doesn‘t want to stop streaming

Stop calling Drachenlord the "German chris-chan". They're both very different beasts.

This guy clearly has autism or some other mental issue. Why do you guys bully him?

The dragonborn

It didn't even start with that, he openly invited people to his house later on so he could sell them his junk but with his behaviour online the visits started to become... less friendly.
Oh well, that is all in the past now. His house is gone. He was barely gone from Altschauerberg for 2 weeks before they tore down his house. It went really fucking fast because they were glad he is gone

No one cares about foreigners

he doesnt have autism and doesnt have any real mental issues, that is retarded hater-talk
he has an IQ of around 80, possibly lower

Because he has autism or some other mental issues.

>implying gohan could do shit

Because he's unlikeable and brought it on himself.

>Why do you guys bully him?
because that's what us germans do.
if you ever meet someone online who is attacking people on a deeply personal level, he's most likely german. it's just one of our many cultural defects that we produce some of the most bitter and spiteful bastards on this planet.

hes going to jail now btw

You know you can go home right, Örkzärk?

Why?

Because he is arrogant, aggressive, impulsive, a pathological liar and egotistical ontop of being stupid.

If you think he has autism, it's not the harmless, weird and funny type like CWC.
It's the extremely annoying, self-absorbed kind with no redeeming values.

>Forced to move out of his house
>Gets 70k for that absolute fucking ruin just because they wanted him gone so badly
>Buys an ugly ford ranger for 40k for it
>Car is already damage, he no longer has it AND lost his license
>30k gone soon from living in hotels
Non-german lolcow enjoyers have no idea what they are missing. DSP and Wings are nothing compared to him and Chris is too far gone for the bullying to be funny

Attached: zs06xe6xg9r61.jpg (719x556, 175.94K)

CWC raped a demented woman

>BOSS HAS A THIRD PHASE

Attached: Screenshot_20220430_212139_com.android.gallery3d_edit_273681265430633.jpg (1080x887, 171.54K)

I'm a Drachenhater since 2014, you are lying faggot if you unironically believe he is arrogant, he isn't arrogant, he is COPING becuase he knows he's a fat 80 IQ retard who is hated by half of Germany. He doesn't actually believe that he is "der geilste man", he is COPING with being subhuman.
He's lying because that's the only thing that's keeping him from KHMsing.

german turks are even more bitter than regular germans. they somehow managed to inherit the cultural defects at the intersection of both cultures.

repeated assaults of visitors

idk
Does this guy really deserve absolute destitution? What was his real crime, being dumb asshole online? Or did he actual do something terrible like fuck kids or something?

>destroy enemy base
>he has another building hidden on the map

Attached: UNBESIEGT.jpg (1024x768, 169.25K)

You are at gamestop. This guy slaps your gfs ass. What do you do?

Attached: Screenshot_20220430_212448.jpg (1080x1586, 346.49K)

youtu.be/2i1yzcEUWjM

>being dumb asshole online? Or
nail on the head right there with a group of people centered around actually fucking with him. Fags tend to take fucking with lolcows to far and he got it worse then Chris did.

wait, he lost his car? just recently saw a vid of him driving around

Where can I enjoy in English?

I kneel

no not really some german anons do translate the latest happenings in his farms thread but thats about as good as you will get.

Again, different kind of autism.
DL raping his own mother would have probably been very violent and forceful, whereas CWC was probably just opportunistic and meek.
The fuck?! DL is abso-fucking-lutely full of himself.
Listen to any conversation between him and a non-hater and you'll notice that he will always present himself as the wisest, smartest person in the room and immediately talk down anyone who dares speak up against him.

He doesn't morally deserve anything, but he is legitimately mentally retarded and the most incompetent person at achieving what he desires, and he really really desires to be left alone...

He is coping, do you have zero knowledge of people man. Deep down he knows he is a fat retarded subhuman without any friends or prospects for the future. All of his supposed "arrogance" amounts to a massive coping-campaign, trying to counterweight the absolutely TRANSPARENT self-hatred that he is suffering from, so people don't immediately judge him to be the subhuman that he is.

If you smell like dogshit you might try to soak yourself in perfume.

>persona 3
>nyx
>1 phase.. ok not too bad
>2nd phase.. oh, a 2nd phase? alright
>12 phases later.. ok what the fuck bro really?
>1 hour later and finally on 14th and final phase.. 100x harder than all previous phases combined and can kill you in 1 hit randomly
that's some good shit

Attached: 1.jpg (600x845, 53.65K)

This is diving way too deep into his psyche.
I am just describing what I am seeing, and on the surface, he is extremely arrogant, and that's really all that matters to me when I am describing DL to some user on Yea Forums.

It's not very deep, it's a very surface level reading of DL. Go watch his oldest videos, where he was trying hard to generate a wholesome community of fellow gamers and metal-autists, no signs of his "arrogance" back then. He only defensively acts arrogantly when someone, correctly, points out what a fat fucking retard he is.
"Im Vergleich zu euch..."
"Wenigstens bin ich nicht..."
"Ich bin X und ihr wärt gerne X..."
Those are all the cases in which he is "arrogant", when he's half-assedly defending his ego against the manifold assaults on it. It paints a false picture of the Drachenlord as someone who "deserves" to be hated.

>equilibrium boss
>IHR WERDET MICH NIEMALS
>BESIEEGEEEEEEEÄÄÄN

HALT DEIN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUL!

Is this actually Dragon Lord? Looking way better honestly.

very old pic

Yeah, that explains it

>a boss the game has hyped up is easy and you beat him on your first try
>he doesn't have a second phase

Attached: 1628102824751.jpg (346x360, 19.14K)

Okay, so that may be his base personality that may be expressed in a different timeline.
I have listened to enough TS3 chats to understand that he is frequently acting extremely arrogant, which is all I wanted to describe.

Nothin personal, kid.

Attached: Gooper_Blooper.png (958x623, 346.43K)

he sold his house and bought a shitty truck with the money and i think he lost the truck.

>Fight boss
>Boss is incredibly hard
>''Oh, it must be one of those bosses you are meant to lose!''
>Lose battle
>Game over screen
>Reload to the last checkpoint
>No cutscene or anything
>Mfw

Attached: sketch-1635548052428-1.jpg (1280x424, 31.39K)