>he fell for the pc gaming meme
>he isnt using a mac + console combo

Attached: us.jpg (960x540, 55.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/macos#p=0&tab=TopSellers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Pippin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mac + console combo

Attached: 1599000419323.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

>pay $4999 for a Mac
>it has a GTX 1050 in it

Attached: 1591565716853.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>macs expensive meme
where is this from? i use a imac mid from 2014 which i got for 400 and works like a charm, much better for productivity than a windows pc which is only good for gaming which is a retarded thing to buy a pc for, consoles are for gaming.

>much better for productivity than a windows pc
Imagine unironically believing that.

>Consoles are for gaming
>He said this while playing games that can barely stay above 40FPS on his can't-sole.

>he thinks windows is usable for productivity
>he thinks windows is remotely usable for professional applications
lmao

Attached: red.gif (498x336, 1.4M)

atleast my console can play games, unlike pc lol

>mac
>better at anything

Attached: wario-laughing.gif (640x360, 678.34K)

IT brainlet

get a job you mongoloid

What kind of cope is this

>he fell for the meme meme

>2014 Mac doing 2022 productivity
lol, lmao even

>he fell for the "he fell for the meme meme" meme

>windows user telling anyone to get a job
your os is unusable in any professional application

A 2014 mac is unusable in any professional or personal application.

>mac

Attached: 1433192444531.jpg (600x800, 49.83K)

More usable than windows lol

true, damn

So tell me, how do you tie into a Biamp Tesira with Mac OS? How do you push code to a Crestron panel with one? Do you really think because digital artists prefer Macs that it's the be all end all of work computers?

Do Apple products even run .flac music files? I remember that they would only be able too use AAC.

Not OP but whats the problem with macs?

Classic apple cuck
Lmao 10/10

Attached: 590ee71cac5ad4219dc80d1ad27844e5244ed98d_00.jpg (500x500, 28.08K)

You might just be the dumbest person in the world. Not because you are lying about useless shit. But because you somehow feel that you are being funny/smart/a troll, whatever the fuck you call what you are doing.

Just know, from the bottom of my heart. I think you are a retard and I wish Niggers would rape you.

Thanks for reading my Twitlonger.

Apple is a digital fashion brand that, while making a solid product, overcharges at least twice what their hardware and software is worth.

It's like buying a laptop, except instead of just paying more for less performance, you're paying triple and getting the worst compatibility in the entire personal computing industry. But hey, the hardware is pretty to look at.

They're fine if all you do is browse the internet, but if you're using them for gaming really anything that would require a stronger machine you're gonna have a bad time.

Based and absolutely correct. OP is a nigger

Nice

Attached: 1460381895394.jpg (600x600, 32.31K)

It's the equivalent of paying money for a label on your pants, except in this case you're also paying more for something that just outright does less.
The only reason to buy a Mac for gaming is because you're a retard who wants it as a fashion accessory.

Semi related but is 4k a meme or not? I don't wanna fall for a monitor or something.

Attached: 1631000061858.gif (480x270, 2.8M)

It's a meme, 1080p is still great

2k is okay but 1080p is the way to go

More resolution is good, but it also increases the hardware requirements to drive it for video games. If you're fine with spending $2k on a GPU to run at reasonable framerates, then go for it.

It's good but not necessary if you aren't a graphicswhore. 1080p is enough for any game.

Apple has removed all official support that has to do with video games, 32-bit, Opengl, and now even more so when they switched to ARM.
Every big thing Apple has done has been against video games, and it's a shame, because when there was the "Mac has no games" or "Mac only has chess" thing, you could genuinely find games there, I tried Postal 2, COD Black Ops, Portal 2, Halo, also emulation, aside, I really liked the UI on programs compared to windows back in the day
When Steam arrived, it opened the door to many native games, which now, they stopped supporting

read this
Playing content in higher resolution will obviously mean that you will need better hardware
Also, in my eyes 1080p is still good, and I don't find it a good thing to have a small monitor, at 2160p in front of you
More I would prefer that for a big TV

>has to samefag to make himself look cooler in front of anonymous virgins
lel

As nice as the hardware is, post apple silicon at least, macOS is kind of terrible.

Macs haven't used Nvidia for like a decade.

It's a meme. 1440p 144+hz is the sweet spot. Don't listen to people saying 1080p is great though. With modern anti-aliasing being as shit as it is and games trying to cram so much detail on screen, 1080p looks really bad on a lot of new games.

What can you even play on Mac?

The human eye can only perceive 888×480px resolution. Also fuck you jannies.

Attached: how the fuck is this a troll post.png (1117x333, 76.12K)

but op said he wasnt using a mac for productivity and a console for gaming

*was

4k is a meme, 1440p is the highest you need to go right now

store.steampowered.com/macos#p=0&tab=TopSellers
You might run into problems with older stuff being 32-bit when newer macOS can only do 64-bit, and having to run just about everything through Rosetta 2 on Apple silicon.

kek

guys I'm so fucking druuuuuuuuuuunk right now holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
also sorry but not sorry PC gayming is just the best, I luv stalker factorio and shitty pc ggames so much

Attached: 1631269323086.jpg (3235x4627, 2.72M)

>mac
And game on something that doesn't support OpenGL, Vulkan or even DirectX, just this shitty fucking apple API that barely works?
lol
no just lol

FHD 1920x1080 : 2K 2048x1080 :: UHD 3840x2160 : 4K 4096x2160
QHD 2560x1440 is not 2K

update:
I ripped off my my cock and ball area hair or whatever it's called and ate like 10 strings of it

okay
i'm sorry for your loss (of pubes)

>much better for productivity than a windows pc
Pretty much everyone in the tech industry uses Linux nowadays, so that argument doesn't work anymore.

Too expensive. Remember that the average Yea Forums poster is an unemployed student.

>mfw only mac laptop
>can't play anything on this thing
>no way to play home console games while away at college either
>all I've got is the switch
>and uh, my old iphone?

Attached: 1650419149949.jpg (2900x1890, 1.96M)

He's right though
Linux > Mac >>>>> Windows

Attached: linus_tech_tips.jpg (1291x930, 213.36K)

Attached: 1577707720018.png (500x501, 79.66K)

You mean old thinkpad + switch combo?

I am forced to work on Macs every day since I work in TV post production. I can say, without a doubt, they contain the worst OS to problem solve on I have ever used. Why did Premiere stop reading your files? Why did Resolve stop kicking out proper AAFs for the finish work? Why did Media Composer decide it won't read its own file type anymore? You'll never know the fucking answer when working on a Mac, and these problems almost never present themselves on a PC. Fuck Macs, you can't use them for anything without that shit finding a way to fuck up on you and not easily let you fix it. I don't have to jump into fucking command line every time I get an issue at home, why the fuck do I have to go to Terminal every time these old geezers click the wrong goddamn button?

>Corelet 2014 Intel laptop CPU
>8GB RAM
>Tiny 1080p screen
>probably a mechanical HDD
>macOS garbage window management
>can't even officially upgrade to the latest macOS
>productivity

apple banned NSFW discord on IOS and contemplated doing client side file scanning why anyone would use an apple product after that is beyond me.

Its a semi-meme. If you're a certain distance away you can see a minimal allmost unnoticable difference.
On a pc monitor where you directly sit infront there is no difference.

If you want any fancy monitor go for OLED, that difference actually matters

This is the weirdest shit. Android sucks as well, but in different ways. I had high hopes for the Pinephone, but the CPU sucks ass. Hopefully soon we can get decent hardware running Manjaro mobile.

Doesn't OLED suffer burn-in (unlike LCD) and thus isn't suited for monitor usage?

4k is great for productivity. It kind of sucks for gaming since you now need 4x the GPU power for marginal gains. And turning the resolution down to 1080p makes it blurry.

For me, PC + VR combo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Pippin

And you don't want that.