So what fable release should I play?

so what fable release should I play?

Attached: sister70s6x.jpg (620x349, 56.62K)

meth, not even once

why are these in wrong order

I hate niggers

what do you mean
humans evolved from monkeys

None of them, the games are shit
>An RPG with no depth
>An action game without satisfactory combat
>A story driven game with disappointing endings and twists
>A life sim where you cant nearly do as much as say, The Sims or TES with mods

Neither. Honestly, Fable is nowhere near as good as people say. It's a bland 3/10 rpg.

and I want to play it because it's fun

Original Fable TLC PC release. It still holds up in every way. The remaster is atrocious.

You and you, fuck off.

Attached: homosexual kissing scene.jpg (310x468, 36.85K)

I tried playing the first fable but it seriously reeks of old western action game. It is just awful kiddie shit presentation.

Both look terrible, but at least the original looks like an attempt to make a cute girl.

The Lost Chapters, Anniversary is fucking soulless.

Funny how Japan does western fantasy better than the west.

everything moves from left to right

THey do this to your sister, but your dad is white and so is you mom, like did mom cheat on dear old dad? God dthats awful.

Attached: 255020649_408615124275782_4895286610926871404_n.png (523x499, 328.31K)

Look OP this is someone who is easy to please. Serve up slop and slide it onto his plate, bring his wife to the bull, shit on his radiator and turn it on. Easy to please. Ignorance must be bliss, fucking bliss.

Damn she hit the wall hard

Wait, they turned her brown? I've never played Fable, always wanted to though. Idk if 2 and 3 has a remaster but are they also pozzed to shit? And will Fable 4 be pozzed to hell and back too considering the lead writer for 3 was arguing with Microsoft about wanting a black woman on the cover?

Attached: 58-585841_pepe-gun-monkagun-emote-clipart.jpg (320x320, 52.78K)

You have to be over 18, male and at least this white to use this website, kiddo.

Attached: color-and-skin-tone-white-men.jpg (1280x531, 85.08K)

kek

I'm white, Nordic as FUCK, fuck bitches nightly and I'm 34 with a massive dick and smooth winkinb asshole

Post your smooth asshole.

It's shitty lighting and a brown filter that makes everything darker than it should be. So yes basically they made everyone darker in the remaster.

ayy

except lady grey

How can I fit my asshole into an envelope?

why did they make her a goblin?

Was Fable 2 better than 1? I played it on release and the only things I can remember are you having a dumb dog attached at all times and being able to buy property or something.

Take a picture of your asshole and then post it, idiot. Geez.

I like the lost chapters more. The animations in anniversary are pulled straight from tlc but the janky animations don't feel like a fit for the newer polished models

anniversary if you want to play with a controller, TLC if keyboard and mouse

None of them

Original TLC on PC, buy a 360 for 2, then play 3 on PC, they are all worth playing even if they got more and more disappointing. A shame the new one will be even worse guaranteed since the people in charge of making it have publicly stated their disdain for the series.

Definitely TLC PC. Don't even touch Anniversary, it's hideous by comparison.

Attached: 1643213173082.png (798x659, 1.03M)

Fable 2 was basically a scaled down Fable 1 without features like your hero's body changing when you upgrade attributes.

Yes. I'd say 2 realizes the ambitions of the original more. Played it early last year

you didn't play the game

It had that though didn't it? I distinctly remember muscle and height increases.

Fable 2 was like 4x bigger than Fable 1. There was much more sandbox shit and side quests to do in 2 than 1. Not to mention the world is much bigger in 2. Both had ridiculously short main stories.

that does happen in 2 though

str gave you muscles, dex made you tall, and int gave you glowing tattoos

None of them. Legit they're not good games.

what the fuck are you talking about

Anniversary Theresa looks like a puppet from Team America: World Police

They said what now?!

Describing it like that makes me want to play it more than it should.

I did. It sucked. It was a huge disappointment coming from Fable 1. Also Fable 2's main selling point was that you got a dog. They hyped that dog up so hard. And the dog is shit.

Not on the scale of Fable 1. Fucking Fable 2 Defense Force coming out to protect their precious Xbox exclusive lmao

Though I did enjoy how they smoothed down gameplay in 2, many people liked the jank of 1 and the much stronger villain. Some say fable got worse as it went on. 1 is a solid if unpolished game.
>your hero's body changing when you upgrade attributes.
They definitely kept that in. Though in the worst way possible since you eventually end up mastering all 3 skilltrees all your characters end up gigatall thick blueline-skinned gigachads.

Its hard to say. Remaster is ugly as fuck, but TLC has no native controller support on PC. I’m sure you could make it work though.

Not sure why Yea Forumstards have a hateboner for this game. It’s a funny little whimsical power fantasy. You’re basically a living god partway through. There’s fun setpieces like the temples, arena, and the bordello. And plus it doesn’t lock you into one combat style, all of which are satisfyingly OP. That’s all put together with little details like NPCs being afraid of you if you’re evil, laughing at your nickname if it’s something silly like arseface, to women asking you to have their children when you’re boasting. It’s fun.

Oh I see. Its a sour grapes faggot.

>snoy starts crying when called out on a lie

>They said what now?!
There's an image floating around of I believe the new female ?head writer? I believe with her talking about how now that she's in charge they can thankfully nix the shitty humor of the old games, don't have it handy though so take it with a grain of salt.

What sour grapes? I had an Xbox and played it back then. It's a very old game. It's even on Xbox Gamepass now.

>sony out of nowhere
Fuck off, retard. Take your console wars elsewhere.

>Fucking Fable 2 Defense Force coming out to protect their precious Xbox exclusive lmao
>Fuck off, retard. Take your console wars elsewhere.
you first faggot

>boohoo you said this
Why you crying, faggot? Stop crying, faggot. Microsoft doesn't pay you.

>Not on the scale of Fable 1
You are aware that this is an entirely different stance now right? Do you expect people to not call you out on blatant lies or something?

>Not sure why Yea Forumstards have a hateboner for this game
Maybe some people are still assblasted after being tricked into believing that you could do anything.

Attached: 1641854043138.png (535x800, 533.37K)

Oh my... well regardless I sure as hell hope this game won't turn out to be a steaming pile of shit, just want more good fable

projecting

Lost Chapters on PC

lmao

Every fable games has huge flaws, and the worst part is 2 and 3 could be arguable good games if they didn't just outright remove shit from their predecessors.
1 has clunky combat
2 has smoother combat, but takes away any little depth it had by limiting options and removal many of the cool utility things
3 adds a little more of desperately needed enemy variety, while making the moral system a little more than "being evil just to be a dick" and dual spells are a cool idea, but has other dumb shit like the menu system and even more streamlined combat while taking out the other things people enjoyed like followers

That's not what a lie is. Fable 1's body morphing system was entirely different. You don't look anywhere near like that in Fable 2. Now stop being a fag.

Yes, that's a word.

>I sure as hell hope this game won't turn out to be a steaming pile of shit
As do I, but I've made sure to expect the worst and hope for the best since Spore came out. Saves me from disappointment and means anything that turns out good is a nice surprise.

I specifically remember fucking around in 2 using an exploit that made me gain a bunch of XP potions. So I was able to go from no strength to full strength as often as I wanted, it was a pretty big difference.

>we live in a time where not only are new popular games all shit, but modern developers are all such shit eating redditor faggots that they cant even remaster a classic without ruining it

Attached: 1647911116279.jpg (640x615, 134.82K)

DUDE YOU CAN DROP AN APPLE AND WATCH A TREE GROW

YOU CLIMB THAT MOUNTAIN

YOU CAN SLAUGHTER AND ENTIRE VILLAGE AND THEN YEARS LATER THE ONE KID YOU LEFT ALIVE WILL ATTACK YOU

Yea Forums is so fucking shit
Fable is a good game

>That's not what a lie is
>without features like your hero's body changing when you upgrade attributes.
>Fable 1's body morphing system was entirely different
This is outright admitting that it did indeed have a body morphing system after claiming it didn't.
Liar doesn't even know what a lie is, amusingly disingenuous.