You've been pillaging along these roads to long you scoundrel!

>You've been pillaging along these roads to long you scoundrel!

Attached: ris5.png (1168x805, 2.19M)

Who names a city Long?

who names a city sneed?

>Me & a guard is fighting a bandit
>we kill him
>Pick up Bandit body
>"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM"

>I've also burgled every building and took everything that wasn't nailed down

>Me & a guard is fighting a bandit
>we kill him
>loot Bandit body

How to git gud at combat?

>cumans and bandits fighting each other
>I get too close
>both sides team up and kill me

WOOOOOOOOOOOW

click when icon green

>game is completely abandoned
>game still doesn't have non-railroaded large battles of any kind
>Henry still has no fucking good options for hairstyle/facial hair
>still no dynamic hair growth
>no horse permadeath
>your horse's mane still clips through the caparison
This game is sometimes magical and sometimes a pain in the ass.

Attached: Doom pistol gorilla.jpg (1200x779, 359.51K)

play on hardcore mode. you will get filtered and die repeatedly on baptism of fire until you git gud. or just stealth knock out a lone guard to steal his midgame gear and just brute force through early enemies. remember to do all of bernard's lessons as soon as possible and avoid fighting more than one enemy at the time.

Only priests and the executioner can handle dead bodies without being cursed or whatever

That's like trying to git gud at making sculptures out of poop.

Just use exploits to make the combat easier

>Me soloing a bunch of bandits since the traders surrendered
>i kill them all
>merchants run away screaming murderer, thought they were referring to the bandits
>walk into town

I just spam M1 even past exhaustion and the AI for some reason can't do shit until it runs out of stamina and dies.

Level up your combat stats and learn how to counter attack from the captain of the guard Rattay.

It's all about spacing, just learn to bait the enemy into attacks that will miss.

How did you grew a beard

>Cant go become a mercenary for the Basileus in Constantinople.

Whats the point

Unironically just practice and raise your combat skills. The game makes everything obtuse and non-intuitive to make you feel like you’re actually a scrub at the things you level.

When is KCD2 happening please this is the only new franchise in like a decade I'm actually invested in.

Attached: 42525734.jpg (800x776, 132.81K)

Is this game actually fun? I wanted to get into it but the combat seems so jank.

bathmaids give haircuts

>Warhorse sold off to Deep Silver
>last DLC released in june 2019
>last news was a switch port in 2021
It's not happening.

Maybe not the most fun, but it does feel very rewarding to level up your Henry and engage with its systems. It's also brimming with soul when it comes to writing and quests.

where the fuck is the 2nd game? seriously.

it's fun and broken.

everytime

They deserved it.

Attached: GallowsBrothers-KCD-ThreeDead.jpg (2000x1491, 622.41K)

I hate that it's no longer on Game Pass
I really wanted to finish it

They are working on KCD2 user. When you actually are a small dev team that mostly gets by on government grants and merch sales, you cannot exactly afford to split your focus.
It is the best game of the past few decades with ease. The combat is also fantastic, you just need to actually learn how to fight.
My bet is on a holiday 2023 launch. Of E3 didn't die, I would have expected to see a trailer this year.

Attached: 66b.jpg (680x507, 50.62K)

>It is the best game of the past few decades with ease. The combat is also fantastic, you just need to actually learn how to fight.

I like it. But come on.

>They are working on KCD2 user. When you actually are a small dev team that mostly gets by on government grants and merch sales, you cannot exactly afford to split your focus.
>No news
>mostly gets by on government grants and merch sales
Ah yes, the small dev team that's a subsidiary of Koch fucking Media. Dumbass.

Tim Swine game me a free copy as a birthday gift :-)

the combat is pretty cool and immersive in 1v1 but as soon as you're not dueling anyone it becomes a cheesefest clusterfuck with the only goal becoming to break the combat.

Still mad the cheap bastard didn't include the DLC.

>>game is completely abandoned
Cause it's done

>still missing features advertised in the kikestarter
no

It's a singleplayer game user, if anything I was pissed they kept maintaining it for so long instead of polishing it up then going all in on the sequel.

Name a better game then KC:D that came out in the past two decades. I cannot think of any.
Koch Media did not become a big conglomerate by subsidising non-profitable studios. The devs are still expected to maximise profits, and that is in the form of merch and grants from the Czech government currently.
Just like real life then.
Most of the DLC does not stand up to the base game in fairness. The town builder and womens lot DLCs are the only ones I would really consider essential.

Attached: 41b.jpg (680x699, 62.54K)

FUn for the first three hours or so then it becomes a boring slog.

The combat doesn't seem jank, it IS jank.
>came from mordhau expecting a similar system
>it's actually just wild flailing from different directions over and over again with no swing control at all
Feelt like playing Morrowind combat with extra steps. Overall horrible system.

>looting and manhandling corpses
You are not the Henry God wants you to be.

Cumans don't count.

Attached: 1651083566291.jpg (960x916, 59.4K)

But you're still in the intro after 3 hours?

Found the helicopter.

How is this game in vr? Should I buy vorpx for this?

Found the defense force for dogshit combat systems.

You can really tell that the decision to move away from the episodic formula so late in development had a massive impact, and the game suffers heavily for it.

Lots of the same principles apply across both games, but of course you wouldn't notice as you probably couldn't bait an over-extension to save your life.

When the hell are we getting back our sword?

Attached: 1639993041252.jpg (1500x800, 172.66K)

JESUS CHRIST BE PRAISED

Attached: henry.gif (989x517, 215.01K)

Sorry, but I'm not a fan of floaty, weightless combat that feels and controls like Morrowind while at the same time trying to trick people into thinking there is more depth to it than either flailing like a moron or backstepping for a punish.

You're never going to see it again

Been thinking about starting a roguish thief type Henry my first run a while back was an honorable knight type Henry, is it possible to dual wield in this game I can't remember.

>walk 10m
>covered in mud and shit
Wow, the middle ages sucked.

>is it possible to dual wield in this game I can't remember.
No, unless you count fists

Spam guard

>is it possible to dual wield in this game

Attached: lindybeige-lindy.gif (498x278, 1.68M)

Noooo

It is, though. get some taste pleb.
cringe

>best medieval setting game
>0 (zero) magic
really makes you think

The only way I could beat most groups of powerful enemies was keep walking backwards until they get stuck on world geometry and you can get a couple of 1v1 hits in.